Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our country is fckd match thread 20:04 - Jan 15 with 204849 viewsBlackCrowe

On one side we have a spineless and rudderless government full of self-serving narcissistic cnts utterly divided.

On the other side we have spineless and rudderless opposition full of self-serving narcissistic cnts utterly divided.

Can someone please show us a third way beyond flipping Vince. Failing a Chuka et al third way then Disco, you're the man no to save us from jezwecan, Diane, Sneery Emily and McDonnell no?
[Post edited 15 Jan 2019 20:05]

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Our country is fckd match thread on 20:54 - Mar 19 with 2249 viewsWatford_Ranger

Our country is fckd match thread on 20:16 - Mar 19 by 2Thomas2Bowles

I've come to the conclusion that many remaines hate the UK, have no pride for it and are apologists for everything supposedly bad we have done to the rest of the world.

The gap between rich and poor grows with great haste as free movement and more countries joining the EU put even not stain on to infrastructure of the country that is even now at breaking point, NHS, Housing, Education, Transport.

Many years of hung parliaments await.
Many years of anger at the establishment.
Many years of infighting of parties.

The Uk it truly FECKED by the gutless wonders.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2019 20:33]

U ok hun?x
Our country is fckd match thread on 21:11 - Mar 19 with 2216 views2Thomas2Bowles

Our country is fckd match thread on 20:54 - Mar 19 by Watford_Ranger

U ok hun?x

My Romanian drug dealer has not turned up with his whore.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Our country is fckd match thread on 21:57 - Mar 19 with 2191 viewsconnell10

Our country is fckd match thread on 20:47 - Mar 19 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Haha I said many, not all
so feck off yourself
But do tell me I'm wrong about everything else I've said about the country, everything will be just dandy by remaining. it will solve everything right?

I mean there was nothing wrong with it in the first place for anyone voting to leave.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2019 20:51]

Mate you sound a little unstable, back off the keyboard and go relax! Blimey!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Our country is fckd match thread on 22:27 - Mar 19 with 2148 viewskensalriser

Brexit isn't going to solve one single person's problems. Least of all the divide between rich and poor.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Our country is fckd match thread on 23:36 - Mar 19 with 2104 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I have to questions which I think spans the whole debate:

UBER REMAINERS:

Q: Why the sudden outrage that never manifested itself during the rise of poverty and inequality in the U.K. prior to the BREXIT referendum?

UBER LEAVERS

Q: Why the sudden outrage at a institution that you had barely heard of prior to the BREXIT referendum?
Our country is fckd match thread on 23:39 - Mar 19 with 2099 viewsGloryHunter

Our country is fckd match thread on 17:15 - Mar 19 by derbyhoop

Whichever way you voted you have to admit it is a complete clusterf**k. Yesterday's decision by the Speaker just adds to the questions.

Why would the Speaker overturn a 400 year old rule?
Why, after record defeats on May's deal, and with no change between MV2 and any (likely) MV3, would MPs change their vote?
Were they playing political games?
Are they playing political games, now?
If we have to ask for an A50 extension - how long? UK cannot, logistically, make the preparations necessary by end of March. Even though, in the absence of further legislation, it is the default.
Will the EU grant an extension? It has to be unanimous among EU27?
Are they so fed up with May's broken promises that they would be justified in saying no?
If we have an A50 extension beyond June, we will have to hold European Parliamentary elections. Any body fancy standing?

Given that we have had 2 years minus 10 days to sort out what we want, are we capable of reaching a consensus in the next 2 years?

Is that the sum total of your questions?
Our country is fckd match thread on 23:41 - Mar 19 with 2098 viewsGloryHunter

Our country is fckd match thread on 17:35 - Mar 19 by FredManRave

Can't believe that there's such a long thread on lfw that's been going on for ages, takes up so much space and yet is only read and replied to by a handful of people.

Don't read it, then. We're having our own fun without you.
Our country is fckd match thread on 00:56 - Mar 20 with 2054 viewsFredManRave

Our country is fckd match thread on 23:41 - Mar 19 by GloryHunter

Don't read it, then. We're having our own fun without you.

If only there was a long established thread where I could go and have some fun of my own...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Login to get fewer ads

Our country is fckd match thread on 00:57 - Mar 20 with 2054 viewsNorthernr

Our country is fckd match thread on 21:11 - Mar 19 by 2Thomas2Bowles

My Romanian drug dealer has not turned up with his whore.

This is a second time on this thread that I'm going to ask you to wind it in. There will not be a third time.
Our country is fckd match thread on 01:53 - Mar 20 with 2040 viewsPunteR

Our country is fckd match thread on 00:56 - Mar 20 by FredManRave

If only there was a long established thread where I could go and have some fun of my own...

Random irritations thread is on here somewhere still. Maybe go and check that one out. ?
Or that other long established thread about flat roof pubs..?
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 1:56]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Our country is fckd match thread on 06:56 - Mar 20 with 1963 viewsdistortR

Our country is fckd match thread on 00:57 - Mar 20 by Northernr

This is a second time on this thread that I'm going to ask you to wind it in. There will not be a third time.

Just as 2T2B predicted.......

The death of democracy

What a time to be alive!!!
Our country is fckd match thread on 07:13 - Mar 20 with 1933 views2Thomas2Bowles

Our country is fckd match thread on 06:56 - Mar 20 by distortR

Just as 2T2B predicted.......

The death of democracy

What a time to be alive!!!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47634365

The current deadlock over Brexit and possible delay to the UK's planned leaving date of 29 March suggests democracy in the UK is "all but dead", Donald Trump Jr has claimed.

Mr Trump Jr, who is the US president's son but holds no political position, wrote a column in the Daily Telegraph.

In it, he criticises Theresa May for having "ignored advice from my father".

Mr Trump Jr added that "the will of the people is likely to be ignored" because of "elite" politicians in Brussels.

The American businessman's intervention in UK politics comes with nine days to go until the UK's scheduled departure from the EU.

Although, Prime Minister Mrs May is writing to the EU to formally ask for Brexit to be postponed, 29 March remains the date the UK leaves the EU unless an extension is agreed before then.

The length of any potential delay - which all of the EU's other nation states would have to agree to - depends on whether Mrs May can get her withdrawal deal approved by British MPs. If she cannot, the delay could be long.

In his editorial piece, Mr Trump Jr - who played a prominent role in his father's election campaign, said: "Mrs May ignored advice from my father, and ultimately, a process that should have taken only a few short months has become a years-long stalemate, leaving the British people in limbo."

In an interview in July last year, President Trump claimed that Mrs May had ignored his advice by opting for a softer Brexit strategy.

And again last week, President Trump - who is a supporter of Brexit - told reporters that he gave Mrs May "my ideas on how to negotiate it... and I think [it] would have been successful".

He added: "She didn't listen to that, and that's fine. I think it could have been negotiated in a different manner, frankly."

Media captionTrump: "I'm surprised at how badly Brexit negotiations have all gone"
Mr Trump Jr, who is executive vice-president of the Trump Organisation, added: "Now, the clock has virtually run out and almost all is lost - exactly as the European elites were hoping.

"Some pro-Brexit politicians even suggest that Mrs May is trying to sabotage Brexit, by insisting that Parliament agree to a deal that essentially keeps Britain bound to the EU indefinitely.

"With the deadline fast approaching, it appears that democracy in the UK is all but dead."
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 7:32]

Our country is fckd match thread on 07:21 - Mar 20 with 1937 viewstraininvain

Trump Jr the arbiter of truth and fighter for democracy

I wonder if Kim Jong-un has anything to say about Brexit.
Our country is fckd match thread on 08:01 - Mar 20 with 1903 viewsflynnbo

Gove, Johnson, Farage, Redwood, Rees-Mogg, both Trumps.. what a bunch!
Our country is fckd match thread on 08:22 - Mar 20 with 1881 viewsMaggsinho

Our country is fckd match thread on 09:38 - Mar 20 with 1813 viewsWatfordR

Our country is fckd match thread on 08:01 - Mar 20 by flynnbo

Gove, Johnson, Farage, Redwood, Rees-Mogg, both Trumps.. what a bunch!

Champions of the oppressed don’t you know .
Our country is fckd match thread on 11:48 - Mar 20 with 1731 viewsTacticalR

James O'Brien's interview on LBC yesterday with Vote Leave organiser Oliver Norgrove

Air hostess clique

Our country is fckd match thread on 11:48 - Mar 20 with 1728 viewskensalriser

2T2B - you're a Tory, you just haven't realised it yet.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Our country is fckd match thread on 12:41 - Mar 20 with 1688 views2Thomas2Bowles

Our country is fckd match thread on 11:48 - Mar 20 by kensalriser

2T2B - you're a Tory, you just haven't realised it yet.

I think Clive should give you a warning for such a horrendous accusation.

Our country is fckd match thread on 13:11 - Mar 20 with 1644 viewsderbyhoop

Our country is fckd match thread on 07:13 - Mar 20 by 2Thomas2Bowles

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47634365

The current deadlock over Brexit and possible delay to the UK's planned leaving date of 29 March suggests democracy in the UK is "all but dead", Donald Trump Jr has claimed.

Mr Trump Jr, who is the US president's son but holds no political position, wrote a column in the Daily Telegraph.

In it, he criticises Theresa May for having "ignored advice from my father".

Mr Trump Jr added that "the will of the people is likely to be ignored" because of "elite" politicians in Brussels.

The American businessman's intervention in UK politics comes with nine days to go until the UK's scheduled departure from the EU.

Although, Prime Minister Mrs May is writing to the EU to formally ask for Brexit to be postponed, 29 March remains the date the UK leaves the EU unless an extension is agreed before then.

The length of any potential delay - which all of the EU's other nation states would have to agree to - depends on whether Mrs May can get her withdrawal deal approved by British MPs. If she cannot, the delay could be long.

In his editorial piece, Mr Trump Jr - who played a prominent role in his father's election campaign, said: "Mrs May ignored advice from my father, and ultimately, a process that should have taken only a few short months has become a years-long stalemate, leaving the British people in limbo."

In an interview in July last year, President Trump claimed that Mrs May had ignored his advice by opting for a softer Brexit strategy.

And again last week, President Trump - who is a supporter of Brexit - told reporters that he gave Mrs May "my ideas on how to negotiate it... and I think [it] would have been successful".

He added: "She didn't listen to that, and that's fine. I think it could have been negotiated in a different manner, frankly."

Media captionTrump: "I'm surprised at how badly Brexit negotiations have all gone"
Mr Trump Jr, who is executive vice-president of the Trump Organisation, added: "Now, the clock has virtually run out and almost all is lost - exactly as the European elites were hoping.

"Some pro-Brexit politicians even suggest that Mrs May is trying to sabotage Brexit, by insisting that Parliament agree to a deal that essentially keeps Britain bound to the EU indefinitely.

"With the deadline fast approaching, it appears that democracy in the UK is all but dead."
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 7:32]

When Obama said, in 2016, that the UK would not be a high priority for trade deals, Leavers were up in arms about foreigners interfering. Yet, you are prepared to quote the unelected Trump Jnr at length.

Do I need to point out the hypocrisy?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Our country is fckd match thread on 14:10 - Mar 20 with 1584 viewsdistortR

can I make it clear that I was remarking on Northern threatening 2T2B over, I presume, the latter's possibly casually racist line about Romanians (Remainians?) and not endorsing little Trumps views on Brexit, of which I had no knowledge at the time?

While I'm here, I'm sure any list of despicable leavers could be countered by a list of despicable remainers. I give you blair and goldman sachs to start with.
Our country is fckd match thread on 14:44 - Mar 20 with 1546 viewsTacticalR

Our country is fckd match thread on 14:10 - Mar 20 by distortR

can I make it clear that I was remarking on Northern threatening 2T2B over, I presume, the latter's possibly casually racist line about Romanians (Remainians?) and not endorsing little Trumps views on Brexit, of which I had no knowledge at the time?

While I'm here, I'm sure any list of despicable leavers could be countered by a list of despicable remainers. I give you blair and goldman sachs to start with.

Unfortunately the increase in the numbers of despicable people has exceeded all expectations and is now out of control.

Air hostess clique

Our country is fckd match thread on 14:45 - Mar 20 with 1541 views2Thomas2Bowles

Our country is fckd match thread on 14:10 - Mar 20 by distortR

Not to antagonise but to make clear.

It was not an intention to be racist there are Romanian drug dealers and East-European trafficked Ladies of the night or anytime really that I did make a jesting comment about, there has been far worse on here (MB)

Had Disco made some reference to some dealer and ladies of the night in one of his posts, he has often, people laugh (sorry Disco).

Someone else was comparing EU citizens (Wonderful people) with Sumarlins and Moroccans, less complimentary. which did not, shall we say, get caught in the net.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 15:05]

Our country is fckd match thread on 14:48 - Mar 20 with 1534 views2Thomas2Bowles

Has May become a hard line Brexiter

Looks like she is threatening Parliament and the EU with a no deal, which she can do in law.

Our country is fckd match thread on 14:51 - Mar 20 with 1530 viewsBuckR

Our country is fckd match thread on 14:45 - Mar 20 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Not to antagonise but to make clear.

It was not an intention to be racist there are Romanian drug dealers and East-European trafficked Ladies of the night or anytime really that I did make a jesting comment about, there has been far worse on here (MB)

Had Disco made some reference to some dealer and ladies of the night in one of his posts, he has often, people laugh (sorry Disco).

Someone else was comparing EU citizens (Wonderful people) with Sumarlins and Moroccans, less complimentary. which did not, shall we say, get caught in the net.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 15:05]

That wouldn't fit with the agenda though would it...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024