Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our country is fckd match thread 20:04 - Jan 15 with 204914 viewsBlackCrowe

On one side we have a spineless and rudderless government full of self-serving narcissistic cnts utterly divided.

On the other side we have spineless and rudderless opposition full of self-serving narcissistic cnts utterly divided.

Can someone please show us a third way beyond flipping Vince. Failing a Chuka et al third way then Disco, you're the man no to save us from jezwecan, Diane, Sneery Emily and McDonnell no?
[Post edited 15 Jan 2019 20:05]

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Our country is fckd match thread on 14:52 - Mar 20 with 1739 views2Thomas2Bowles

Our country is fckd match thread on 14:51 - Mar 20 by BuckR

That wouldn't fit with the agenda though would it...

What agenda do you infer
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 14:53]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Our country is fckd match thread on 15:26 - Mar 20 with 1662 viewsRangersDave

Auntie May and 'no deal brexit?'

surely you jest sir?

She's a solid remoaner, and as such will bluff by using the perceived 'horrors' of a no deal. When in fact a no deal is just the opposite! we would leave under WTO rules, and be free to make our own trade arrangements with whomever we wished, whenever we wished, and if what was offered, we could walk away.

Still as long as 'lady groper' Junker is in charge the rest of Europe will cow tow.
Anyone see that facebook pic of hitler with a map if german occupied europe the other day? for those that didnt, it had dearest Angela with the same map with very little difference next to it.

Now i'm not saying Angela is akin to Dear old Adolf, but if you truly look into it, the similarities are somewhat similar regarding countries ruled by Germany (not the phalasy that is Europe, under German rule..... oh sorry i mean advice) lol

I'm off to raise the British Flag outside my house! (no not really)

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Our country is fckd match thread on 15:58 - Mar 20 with 1638 viewsBoston

Even money - they’ll be calling a General Election this evening.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Our country is fckd match thread on 16:10 - Mar 20 with 1623 viewscolinallcars

Our country is fckd match thread on 14:45 - Mar 20 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Not to antagonise but to make clear.

It was not an intention to be racist there are Romanian drug dealers and East-European trafficked Ladies of the night or anytime really that I did make a jesting comment about, there has been far worse on here (MB)

Had Disco made some reference to some dealer and ladies of the night in one of his posts, he has often, people laugh (sorry Disco).

Someone else was comparing EU citizens (Wonderful people) with Sumarlins and Moroccans, less complimentary. which did not, shall we say, get caught in the net.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 15:05]

I was the one that posted that but my language was a little immoderate. I didn't mean it in a racist manner, just wantedto say that the young Europeans have been terrific over the last few years.
Immigration from Euro countries has been dropping while immigration from no EU countries has risen substantially. You mention the strain on housing, , NHS etc, but the Europeans are a lesser strain.
I was indignant at seeing, after having a good day, a mass fight between Moroccoan and Somali youths in Wandsworth High Steet. I don'trecall seeing groups of Belgian and French youths fighting in the streets. If you think that remark is racist, then you need to wake up, it's just a statement of fact. I'm well aware that most non European immigrants are fine, but there are major problems with their young people.
Our country is fckd match thread on 16:16 - Mar 20 with 1616 viewsSharpy36

Despite Brexit

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-47638644

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Our country is fckd match thread on 16:20 - Mar 20 with 1609 viewscolinallcars

Our country is fckd match thread on 16:16 - Mar 20 by Sharpy36

Despite Brexit

That's a bit of good news.
Our country is fckd match thread on 16:20 - Mar 20 with 1606 viewsflynnbo

Our country is fckd match thread on 16:16 - Mar 20 by Sharpy36

Despite Brexit

"It will not lead to extra jobs or investment but will make the factory more efficient, the firm said"
Our country is fckd match thread on 16:27 - Mar 20 with 1593 views2Thomas2Bowles

Tusk lays down the gauntlet - says EU will only grant a short A50 extension if PM can pass her Brexit deal before next Friday.

Sounds like EU has just put NO deal on March 29th firmly back on the agenda unless PM can get her Brexit deal thru Commons next week.

Looks to me May called Tusk ( she did) and this is what they have come up with, her deal or no deal to try and force it past Parliament.

Does anyone play chess or poker ?
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 16:34]

Login to get fewer ads

Our country is fckd match thread on 16:28 - Mar 20 with 1592 viewskensalriser

Our country is fckd match thread on 15:26 - Mar 20 by RangersDave

Auntie May and 'no deal brexit?'

surely you jest sir?

She's a solid remoaner, and as such will bluff by using the perceived 'horrors' of a no deal. When in fact a no deal is just the opposite! we would leave under WTO rules, and be free to make our own trade arrangements with whomever we wished, whenever we wished, and if what was offered, we could walk away.

Still as long as 'lady groper' Junker is in charge the rest of Europe will cow tow.
Anyone see that facebook pic of hitler with a map if german occupied europe the other day? for those that didnt, it had dearest Angela with the same map with very little difference next to it.

Now i'm not saying Angela is akin to Dear old Adolf, but if you truly look into it, the similarities are somewhat similar regarding countries ruled by Germany (not the phalasy that is Europe, under German rule..... oh sorry i mean advice) lol

I'm off to raise the British Flag outside my house! (no not really)

Absolute 100% pure bollocks. Get a grip man!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Our country is fckd match thread on 16:28 - Mar 20 with 1591 viewsSharpy36

Our country is fckd match thread on 16:20 - Mar 20 by flynnbo

"It will not lead to extra jobs or investment but will make the factory more efficient, the firm said"

But it will secure the jobs that are already there, plus through the new technology new jobs will be created.

Glad to see foreign countries have more faith in this country, than some of those within.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 16:30]

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Our country is fckd match thread on 16:33 - Mar 20 with 1580 viewsflynnbo

Our country is fckd match thread on 16:28 - Mar 20 by Sharpy36

But it will secure the jobs that are already there, plus through the new technology new jobs will be created.

Glad to see foreign countries have more faith in this country, than some of those within.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 16:30]

If that was aimed at me then I have a great deal of faith in our country but equally see us as part of something bigger and better and outward not inward looking.
Our country is fckd match thread on 16:35 - Mar 20 with 1573 viewsFDC

Our country is fckd match thread on 14:44 - Mar 20 by TacticalR

Unfortunately the increase in the numbers of despicable people has exceeded all expectations and is now out of control.

A ban on despicable behaviour until we figure out what the hell is going on
Our country is fckd match thread on 16:37 - Mar 20 with 1568 views2Thomas2Bowles

Our country is fckd match thread on 16:33 - Mar 20 by flynnbo

If that was aimed at me then I have a great deal of faith in our country but equally see us as part of something bigger and better and outward not inward looking.

Brexit is out looking, to the rest of the world not restricted within the EU

Our country is fckd match thread on 16:38 - Mar 20 with 1562 viewsSharpy36

Our country is fckd match thread on 16:33 - Mar 20 by flynnbo

It wasn`t aimed at you particually, but now you have brought it up. Do you not think that striking our own trade deals around the globe instead of being a closed shop protectionism racket would be more outward looking ?

Our country is fckd match thread on 16:42 - Mar 20 with 1552 viewsflynnbo

Our country is fckd match thread on 16:38 - Mar 20 by Sharpy36

It wasn`t aimed at you particually, but now you have brought it up. Do you not think that striking our own trade deals around the globe instead of being a closed shop protectionism racket would be more outward looking ?

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-trade/post-brexit-trade-deals-unlik
Our country is fckd match thread on 16:46 - Mar 20 with 1541 views2Thomas2Bowles

Our country is fckd match thread on 16:42 - Mar 20 by flynnbo

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-trade/post-brexit-trade-deals-unlik

And every prediction of doom if we voted to leave has been false.

Our country is fckd match thread on 16:56 - Mar 20 with 1525 viewsSharpy36

Our country is fckd match thread on 16:42 - Mar 20 by flynnbo

"Mr Chote acknowledged in an interview that “forecasts are always wrong”, partly because the future is highly uncertain and partly because estimates are generated on the basis of government policy, which has a habit of changing"

https://www.ft.com/content/091a8562-b246-11e6-9c37-5787335499a0

Our country is fckd match thread on 17:43 - Mar 20 with 1458 viewsrunningman75

Our country is fckd match thread on 16:46 - Mar 20 by 2Thomas2Bowles

And every prediction of doom if we voted to leave has been false.

British people have a great work ethic and entrepreneurial ideas unlike politicians who are a waste of space. A revolution is needed in the next few years not the traditional Marxist one but something that can fundamentally change our system.
Our country is fckd match thread on 17:56 - Mar 20 with 1439 views2Thomas2Bowles

Our country is fckd match thread on 17:43 - Mar 20 by runningman75

British people have a great work ethic and entrepreneurial ideas unlike politicians who are a waste of space. A revolution is needed in the next few years not the traditional Marxist one but something that can fundamentally change our system.

Travelodge

Got rid of zero hours, taking on family members who want to return to work, flexy hours, apprenticeships, working wage I think?
Adapting and profits climbing

Our country is fckd match thread on 18:01 - Mar 20 with 1431 viewsLythamR

Our country is fckd match thread on 07:13 - Mar 20 by 2Thomas2Bowles

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47634365

The current deadlock over Brexit and possible delay to the UK's planned leaving date of 29 March suggests democracy in the UK is "all but dead", Donald Trump Jr has claimed.

Mr Trump Jr, who is the US president's son but holds no political position, wrote a column in the Daily Telegraph.

In it, he criticises Theresa May for having "ignored advice from my father".

Mr Trump Jr added that "the will of the people is likely to be ignored" because of "elite" politicians in Brussels.

The American businessman's intervention in UK politics comes with nine days to go until the UK's scheduled departure from the EU.

Although, Prime Minister Mrs May is writing to the EU to formally ask for Brexit to be postponed, 29 March remains the date the UK leaves the EU unless an extension is agreed before then.

The length of any potential delay - which all of the EU's other nation states would have to agree to - depends on whether Mrs May can get her withdrawal deal approved by British MPs. If she cannot, the delay could be long.

In his editorial piece, Mr Trump Jr - who played a prominent role in his father's election campaign, said: "Mrs May ignored advice from my father, and ultimately, a process that should have taken only a few short months has become a years-long stalemate, leaving the British people in limbo."

In an interview in July last year, President Trump claimed that Mrs May had ignored his advice by opting for a softer Brexit strategy.

And again last week, President Trump - who is a supporter of Brexit - told reporters that he gave Mrs May "my ideas on how to negotiate it... and I think [it] would have been successful".

He added: "She didn't listen to that, and that's fine. I think it could have been negotiated in a different manner, frankly."

Media captionTrump: "I'm surprised at how badly Brexit negotiations have all gone"
Mr Trump Jr, who is executive vice-president of the Trump Organisation, added: "Now, the clock has virtually run out and almost all is lost - exactly as the European elites were hoping.

"Some pro-Brexit politicians even suggest that Mrs May is trying to sabotage Brexit, by insisting that Parliament agree to a deal that essentially keeps Britain bound to the EU indefinitely.

"With the deadline fast approaching, it appears that democracy in the UK is all but dead."
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 7:32]

Mr Trump Jnr!

Well if that intellectual heavyweight says it then it must be true eh
Our country is fckd match thread on 18:20 - Mar 20 with 1409 viewscolinallcars

So the EU will only grant an Article 50 extension if the House passes May's deal. Bercow said the bill cannot be dealt with unless major changes. But the EU won't agree to any changes. What on earth happens now ?
Our country is fckd match thread on 18:28 - Mar 20 with 1403 viewsQPR_John

Our country is fckd match thread on 16:27 - Mar 20 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Tusk lays down the gauntlet - says EU will only grant a short A50 extension if PM can pass her Brexit deal before next Friday.

Sounds like EU has just put NO deal on March 29th firmly back on the agenda unless PM can get her Brexit deal thru Commons next week.

Looks to me May called Tusk ( she did) and this is what they have come up with, her deal or no deal to try and force it past Parliament.

Does anyone play chess or poker ?
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 16:34]

"Tusk lays down the gauntlet - says EU will only grant a short A50 extension if PM can pass her Brexit deal before next Friday. "

May is accused of blackmailing parliament by saying her deal or no deal. Surely it is now clear that is what the EU is saying but I doubt it will be looked at that way.
Our country is fckd match thread on 18:29 - Mar 20 with 1400 viewsQPR_John

Our country is fckd match thread on 18:20 - Mar 20 by colinallcars

So the EU will only grant an Article 50 extension if the House passes May's deal. Bercow said the bill cannot be dealt with unless major changes. But the EU won't agree to any changes. What on earth happens now ?

Your guess.........
Our country is fckd match thread on 18:38 - Mar 20 with 1390 viewsSharpy36

Our country is fckd match thread on 18:29 - Mar 20 by QPR_John

Your guess.........

I would say it puts it back in the hands of the EU to look at the WA and the legal text.
As i said before, plenty more twists and turns to come.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 18:38]

Our country is fckd match thread on 18:40 - Mar 20 with 1385 viewsQPR_Jim

Our country is fckd match thread on 18:28 - Mar 20 by QPR_John

"Tusk lays down the gauntlet - says EU will only grant a short A50 extension if PM can pass her Brexit deal before next Friday. "

May is accused of blackmailing parliament by saying her deal or no deal. Surely it is now clear that is what the EU is saying but I doubt it will be looked at that way.

I'm sure that the people who said that the EU don't want to/won't let us leave will be quick to claim they're blackmailing us to take May's deal. Probably won't even see the irony.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024