Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our country is fckd match thread 20:04 - Jan 15 with 204893 viewsBlackCrowe

On one side we have a spineless and rudderless government full of self-serving narcissistic cnts utterly divided.

On the other side we have spineless and rudderless opposition full of self-serving narcissistic cnts utterly divided.

Can someone please show us a third way beyond flipping Vince. Failing a Chuka et al third way then Disco, you're the man no to save us from jezwecan, Diane, Sneery Emily and McDonnell no?
[Post edited 15 Jan 2019 20:05]

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Our country is fckd match thread on 18:42 - Mar 20 with 1706 views2Thomas2Bowles

At the end of every report on Brexit, they should play this.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Our country is fckd match thread on 18:48 - Mar 20 with 1692 views2Thomas2Bowles

Our country is fckd match thread on 18:40 - Mar 20 by QPR_Jim

I'm sure that the people who said that the EU don't want to/won't let us leave will be quick to claim they're blackmailing us to take May's deal. Probably won't even see the irony.

Mays deal. or really this deal between them.
Amounts to not leaving.

She tried to please remainers and leavers and pleased no one as it's not in or out.

shake it all about

Our country is fckd match thread on 18:55 - Mar 20 with 1679 viewsloftboy

Slightly off topic, did a delivery at mill bank tower today, had to drive past the tv studios opposite parliament where the protesters are, when I got to the other side of parliament square, with my window up and radio on I could hear that twàt who shouts out whilst they’re interviewing “STOP BREXIT” hasn’t he got anything better to do with his life.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Our country is fckd match thread on 18:59 - Mar 20 with 1669 views2Thomas2Bowles

Our country is fckd match thread on 18:55 - Mar 20 by loftboy

Slightly off topic, did a delivery at mill bank tower today, had to drive past the tv studios opposite parliament where the protesters are, when I got to the other side of parliament square, with my window up and radio on I could hear that twàt who shouts out whilst they’re interviewing “STOP BREXIT” hasn’t he got anything better to do with his life.

He is paid, gets funds to be out there
If I could get out I'd go there with an airhorn and drowned him out.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 18:59]

Our country is fckd match thread on 18:59 - Mar 20 with 1670 viewsflynnbo

Our country is fckd match thread on 18:55 - Mar 20 by loftboy

To be fair, there are others who shout for Brexit and may or may not be "tw@ts" as you so eloquently put it..
Our country is fckd match thread on 19:02 - Mar 20 with 1660 viewsloftboy

Our country is fckd match thread on 18:59 - Mar 20 by flynnbo

To be fair, there are others who shout for Brexit and may or may not be "tw@ts" as you so eloquently put it..

I’m not calling him a twàt for protesting in what he believes in I’m calling him a twàt for diruoting every interview that takes place outside parliament.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Our country is fckd match thread on 19:04 - Mar 20 with 1656 viewsflynnbo

Our country is fckd match thread on 19:02 - Mar 20 by loftboy

I’m not calling him a twàt for protesting in what he believes in I’m calling him a twàt for diruoting every interview that takes place outside parliament.

Fair enough.
Our country is fckd match thread on 19:05 - Mar 20 with 1651 viewsRangersDave

Our country is fckd match thread on 16:28 - Mar 20 by kensalriser

Absolute 100% pure bollocks. Get a grip man!

Tis the season of madness and i demand the right to be off my head!

however Junker has form, and May is a remainer, and there was a comparative picture on facebook of hitlers germany and Angela's, so not all innacurate.

Now where's my skunk when i need it?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Login to get fewer ads

Our country is fckd match thread on 19:12 - Mar 20 with 1636 views2Thomas2Bowles

May is making a statement outside DS at 8.15

Our country is fckd match thread on 19:34 - Mar 20 with 1608 viewsLythamR

Our country is fckd match thread on 19:12 - Mar 20 by 2Thomas2Bowles

May is making a statement outside DS at 8.15

11/10 . a Churchill stylee "Never Surrender"
8/11 . a Rab C Nesbitt "Stitch that pal i'm Offski"
Our country is fckd match thread on 19:35 - Mar 20 with 1603 viewsSharpy36

Rumour of old Jezza walking out of the leaders meeting with TM because Chuka Umunna was there.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Our country is fckd match thread on 19:41 - Mar 20 with 1591 views2Thomas2Bowles

Our country is fckd match thread on 19:35 - Mar 20 by Sharpy36

Rumour of old Jezza walking out of the leaders meeting with TM because Chuka Umunna was there.

Fair play to him to be honest.

Our country is fckd match thread on 20:15 - Mar 20 with 1556 viewsdistortR

Our country is fckd match thread on 19:35 - Mar 20 by Sharpy36

Incredible how jc tries to steal the negative limelight (Shitelight?) from May.

doomed
Our country is fckd match thread on 20:23 - Mar 20 with 1538 views2Thomas2Bowles

Our country is fckd match thread on 20:15 - Mar 20 by distortR

Incredible how jc tries to steal the negative limelight (Shitelight?) from May.

doomed

Come on this is May and Chuka playing games, just the reaction they wanted.

Our country is fckd match thread on 20:48 - Mar 20 with 1488 viewsderbyhoop

So it is May's deal or no deal.
But May's deal was rejected on Jan 15, by 230 votes. The biggest govt defeat in history.
It was rejected again by 149 votes, the 4th biggest govt defeat in history.
Nothing has changed. Nor will it.

If she can get her deal passed, we have to wonder what MPs have been playing at.
I think if Labour votes against, then she is going to be reliant on Labour rebels, as many of the ERG have already vowed to vote it down.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Our country is fckd match thread on 21:09 - Mar 20 with 1462 views2Thomas2Bowles

Our country is fckd match thread on 20:48 - Mar 20 by derbyhoop

So it is May's deal or no deal.
But May's deal was rejected on Jan 15, by 230 votes. The biggest govt defeat in history.
It was rejected again by 149 votes, the 4th biggest govt defeat in history.
Nothing has changed. Nor will it.

If she can get her deal passed, we have to wonder what MPs have been playing at.
I think if Labour votes against, then she is going to be reliant on Labour rebels, as many of the ERG have already vowed to vote it down.

I don't for a moment believe May is on the side of leave just masquerading as such.

Smoke and mirrors.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 21:09]

Our country is fckd match thread on 21:21 - Mar 20 with 1437 viewsWatford_Ranger

Our country is fckd match thread on 18:59 - Mar 20 by 2Thomas2Bowles

He is paid, gets funds to be out there
If I could get out I'd go there with an airhorn and drowned him out.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 18:59]

Get out?

Where are you? Prison? An asylum?
Our country is fckd match thread on 21:26 - Mar 20 with 1418 views2Thomas2Bowles

Our country is fckd match thread on 21:21 - Mar 20 by Watford_Ranger

Get out?

Where are you? Prison? An asylum?

Yep to both.

Our country is fckd match thread on 21:28 - Mar 20 with 1416 viewsQPR_John

Our country is fckd match thread on 18:40 - Mar 20 by QPR_Jim

I'm sure that the people who said that the EU don't want to/won't let us leave will be quick to claim they're blackmailing us to take May's deal. Probably won't even see the irony.

They are blackmailing parliament to take Mays deal, which by the way is also their deal which people seem to forget, I don't see any other explanation. No different than what May has been doing these last few weeks.
Our country is fckd match thread on 21:35 - Mar 20 with 1398 viewsQPR_Jim

Our country is fckd match thread on 21:28 - Mar 20 by QPR_John

They are blackmailing parliament to take Mays deal, which by the way is also their deal which people seem to forget, I don't see any other explanation. No different than what May has been doing these last few weeks.

No they don't want us to leave remember, they need our money too much, everyone else will leave, German car industry and so on. No way they're going to be blackmailing us to take a deal and leave, you all said they wouldn't!
Our country is fckd match thread on 21:37 - Mar 20 with 1395 views2Thomas2Bowles

Our country is fckd match thread on 21:28 - Mar 20 by QPR_John

Then she insults all Mp's just to make sure they don't vote for her/their deal
She and the EU can then blame Mp's for no deal or get A50 revoked or another Ref

What a shame this all is.

Those saying there should be a GE have to realise it won't solve anything as would most likely be a hung parliament and maybe the lowest turn out in history, Who would want to vote for any of these feckers.

Just seen a report that says Nine in ten Britons think the way the UK is dealing with Brexit is a "national humiliation", a Sky Data poll reveals.

90% of the British public think the UK's behaviour as we move to leave the European Union has humiliated us as a country.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 21:41]

Our country is fckd match thread on 21:49 - Mar 20 with 1377 viewscolinallcars

Had all this happened in, say the fifties or sixties, things would have been sorted out because we then had proper politicians and statesmen on both sides of the house. The current crop, most of the 650 odd that make up the current parliament, are absolutely hopeless. It's hard to think of more than a handful that pass muster. God help us.
Our country is fckd match thread on 21:53 - Mar 20 with 1374 viewsQPR_John

Our country is fckd match thread on 21:35 - Mar 20 by QPR_Jim

No they don't want us to leave remember, they need our money too much, everyone else will leave, German car industry and so on. No way they're going to be blackmailing us to take a deal and leave, you all said they wouldn't!

Your love of everything EU does you proud but lets get real. They don't want us to leave and we will not be leaving. Brussels have said pass their deal or go with no deal. But Parliament will take action to stop a no deal as Brussels is well aware of because it has been have voted against. The only action that Parliament can take is to revoke A50 which they and the EU have wanted all the time.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 21:54]
Our country is fckd match thread on 21:54 - Mar 20 with 1371 views2Thomas2Bowles

Our country is fckd match thread on 21:49 - Mar 20 by colinallcars

Had all this happened in, say the fifties or sixties, things would have been sorted out because we then had proper politicians and statesmen on both sides of the house. The current crop, most of the 650 odd that make up the current parliament, are absolutely hopeless. It's hard to think of more than a handful that pass muster. God help us.

Well that we can agree on.

Our country is fckd match thread on 21:58 - Mar 20 with 1364 viewstraininvain

Not really the behaviour of a future prime minister: https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/20/corbyn-quits-party-leaders-brex
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024