Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our country is fckd match thread 20:04 - Jan 15 with 204758 viewsBlackCrowe

On one side we have a spineless and rudderless government full of self-serving narcissistic cnts utterly divided.

On the other side we have spineless and rudderless opposition full of self-serving narcissistic cnts utterly divided.

Can someone please show us a third way beyond flipping Vince. Failing a Chuka et al third way then Disco, you're the man no to save us from jezwecan, Diane, Sneery Emily and McDonnell no?
[Post edited 15 Jan 2019 20:05]

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Our country is fckd match thread on 22:04 - Mar 20 with 1821 viewscolinallcars

Our country is fckd match thread on 21:58 - Mar 20 by traininvain

Not really the behaviour of a future prime minister: https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/20/corbyn-quits-party-leaders-brex

True, but he's not a future Prime Minister. He's only popular with the young and that will fade. After two years of the Brexit talks, we have no idea of his stance. All he has done is call the government “shambolic” which it is, but even I could stand up and say that.
Our country is fckd match thread on 22:11 - Mar 20 with 1790 viewsdaveB

Our country is fckd match thread on 21:28 - Mar 20 by QPR_John

They are blackmailing parliament to take Mays deal, which by the way is also their deal which people seem to forget, I don't see any other explanation. No different than what May has been doing these last few weeks.

bang on and i think it might backfire on them, they are hoping we either take the deal or revoke article 50, first time i've thought no deal was actually a possibility now
Our country is fckd match thread on 22:19 - Mar 20 with 1759 viewsstevec

When will this idiot of a Prime Minister just Fck off.

She’s a pen pusher and doesn’t have a single original thought in her head.
Our country is fckd match thread on 22:50 - Mar 20 with 1720 viewsQPR_Jim

Our country is fckd match thread on 21:53 - Mar 20 by QPR_John

Your love of everything EU does you proud but lets get real. They don't want us to leave and we will not be leaving. Brussels have said pass their deal or go with no deal. But Parliament will take action to stop a no deal as Brussels is well aware of because it has been have voted against. The only action that Parliament can take is to revoke A50 which they and the EU have wanted all the time.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 21:54]

I don't love the EU, I just dislike people who blame everyone else for their own mess and that seems to be very popular at the moment.
Our country is fckd match thread on 23:15 - Mar 20 with 1695 viewskensalriser

Our country is fckd match thread on 22:50 - Mar 20 by QPR_Jim

I don't love the EU, I just dislike people who blame everyone else for their own mess and that seems to be very popular at the moment.

And Brexit is very much about the UK and almost nothing at all to do with the EU.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Our country is fckd match thread on 00:00 - Mar 21 with 1674 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I'm all up for at new referendum. The choices should be this:

Leave: With no deal.

Leave: Under wto.

Remain: Keep everything the same.

Remain:Federal Europe.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Our country is fckd match thread on 06:34 - Mar 21 with 1627 viewstraininvain

Our country is fckd match thread on 22:04 - Mar 20 by colinallcars

True, but he's not a future Prime Minister. He's only popular with the young and that will fade. After two years of the Brexit talks, we have no idea of his stance. All he has done is call the government “shambolic” which it is, but even I could stand up and say that.

Agreed. What we do know is that Corbyn will sit down with the IRA and Hamas but not Chukka Ummuna. British politics is a complete mess.
Our country is fckd match thread on 08:25 - Mar 21 with 1577 viewsNorthernr

Our country is fckd match thread on 22:04 - Mar 20 by colinallcars

His stance is clear, if he was still a back bencher he'd be voting with Hoey over all of this.

Man's a joke, gets up at PMQs, challenges the prime minister to meet him, prime minister comes to meet him but Chukka is there so he walks out. Fcking child.

Then she comes out last night, in this climate, with those cnts in yellow vests wandering around, and basically throws all the MPs under the bus? Somebody is going to end up getting hurt. Again.
Login to get fewer ads

Our country is fckd match thread on 08:37 - Mar 21 with 1558 viewsstevec

I’m with Corbyn on this, why on earth was the Chucky doll invited, he’s nothing.
Our country is fckd match thread on 09:04 - Mar 21 with 1516 viewsLythamR

Our country is fckd match thread on 08:37 - Mar 21 by stevec

I’m with Corbyn on this, why on earth was the Chucky doll invited, he’s nothing.

I think Corbyn was stupid to walk out if thats what happened however its a very nice bit of Stage Play by May and Corbyn walks right into the trap, again. Not prime minister material, but then is anyone is this current house of commons beyond the member for Brighton Pavilion

There was no reason for Chukka to be there, he doesnt represent a political party at the moment, might as well have had all independant mps there as well
Our country is fckd match thread on 09:26 - Mar 21 with 1491 viewsMytch_QPR

Our country is fckd match thread on 06:34 - Mar 21 by traininvain

Agreed. What we do know is that Corbyn will sit down with the IRA and Hamas but not Chukka Ummuna. British politics is a complete mess.

It is, for sure. It would be a little less depressing if there was a credible third party, but the Lib Dems shot themselves in the sandals after their coalition with Dave.

Maybe we could dissolve parliament and subcontract the running of the country to an organisation familiar with international laws / trade agreements / protection of workers rights etc?

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Our country is fckd match thread on 10:04 - Mar 21 with 1452 viewsdaveB

There is a peoples vote march on Saturday, I reckon that will end in an absolute riot, going to get very nasty now.
Our country is fckd match thread on 10:06 - Mar 21 with 1450 viewstraininvain

Matthew Garrahan
@MattGarrahan
Jeremy Corbyn in 2015 on why he met Hizbollah: “you have to talk to people with whom you may profoundly disagree”
Our country is fckd match thread on 10:17 - Mar 21 with 1440 viewsGloryHunter

Our country is fckd match thread on 18:59 - Mar 20 by 2Thomas2Bowles

He is paid, gets funds to be out there
If I could get out I'd go there with an airhorn and drowned him out.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 18:59]

Steve Bray is a hero. He's given up his job to do this, and relies on donations. I usually give him a twenty when I'm passing.
Our country is fckd match thread on 10:26 - Mar 21 with 1417 views2Thomas2Bowles

BBC bias
Reposts of a petition to revoke A50.
Ignores another petition to leave without a deal.

As it goes the whole petition website has crashed 502 Bad Gateway
[Post edited 21 Mar 2019 10:28]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Our country is fckd match thread on 10:28 - Mar 21 with 1415 viewsstevec

Our country is fckd match thread on 10:04 - Mar 21 by daveB

There is a peoples vote march on Saturday, I reckon that will end in an absolute riot, going to get very nasty now.

If any of them hit me with an artisan asparagus & prosciutto roll there fckin will be.
Our country is fckd match thread on 10:37 - Mar 21 with 1390 viewsGloryHunter

Revoke Article 50 and remain in the EU. Sign the petition:
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/241584
Our country is fckd match thread on 10:39 - Mar 21 with 1382 views2Thomas2Bowles

Our country is fckd match thread on 10:37 - Mar 21 by GloryHunter

Jean-Claude Juncker. has signed it 500K times

Our country is fckd match thread on 10:40 - Mar 21 with 1383 viewsplasmahoop

The mps definitely think they are more important than they are. It's coming down to sign the deal or crash out. They aren't going to sign the deal so crash out it is. My nightmare double of a no deal brexit followed by a corbyn government is very much in play unfortunately
Our country is fckd match thread on 11:07 - Mar 21 with 1355 views2Thomas2Bowles

Leave the EU without a deal in March 2019.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/229963

Our country is fckd match thread on 11:24 - Mar 21 with 1343 viewsGloryHunter

Our country is fckd match thread on 10:26 - Mar 21 by 2Thomas2Bowles

BBC bias
Reposts of a petition to revoke A50.
Ignores another petition to leave without a deal.

As it goes the whole petition website has crashed 502 Bad Gateway
[Post edited 21 Mar 2019 10:28]

The news story is that the Revoke petition is so popular that the page has crashed. The Leave petition page has not crashed, so it is not news. How is that "BBC bias"?
Our country is fckd match thread on 11:32 - Mar 21 with 1333 views2Thomas2Bowles

The site has crashed or it keeps doing so, to say it's only due to the A50 is not right as there are other petitions including the one I posted.

Our country is fckd match thread on 11:40 - Mar 21 with 1315 viewsRangersDave

Our country is fckd match thread on 10:37 - Mar 21 by GloryHunter

I'll start to take notice when it reaches 52% , even then i'll ask for another vote just to be sure,,,,,,,and another, and another etc......where does it stop? Oh the humanity!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Our country is fckd match thread on 11:44 - Mar 21 with 1303 viewsplasmahoop

All these petitions are utterly pointless, and only tell us what we already know, that both sides have strongly held and generally intransigent vopinions
Our country is fckd match thread on 11:44 - Mar 21 with 1300 views2Thomas2Bowles

Our country is fckd match thread on 11:40 - Mar 21 by RangersDave

I'll start to take notice when it reaches 52% , even then i'll ask for another vote just to be sure,,,,,,,and another, and another etc......where does it stop? Oh the humanity!

Yeah needs to be over 17.5 million

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024