Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our country is fckd match thread 20:04 - Jan 15 with 206011 viewsBlackCrowe

On one side we have a spineless and rudderless government full of self-serving narcissistic cnts utterly divided.

On the other side we have spineless and rudderless opposition full of self-serving narcissistic cnts utterly divided.

Can someone please show us a third way beyond flipping Vince. Failing a Chuka et al third way then Disco, you're the man no to save us from jezwecan, Diane, Sneery Emily and McDonnell no?
[Post edited 15 Jan 2019 20:05]

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Our country is fckd match thread on 12:06 - Mar 24 with 1768 viewstraininvain

Our country is fckd match thread on 11:03 - Mar 24 by paulparker

British infant do me a favour ? I’m more concerned with the infants blown to pieces in Manchester or the infants who are abused by peado gangs or kids who don’t have enough to wear clothes or have a meal
And Yeah let’s celebrate a culture that thinks it’s acceptable to put their stupid slogans on hero’s who defended this country when it was on the brink of being invaded and who also went into Europe to liberate , I’m sure those lads would be well chuffed that in 75 years middle class prats and their snotty little brats could take a big dump on their sacrifice , what joy
You enjoy your carrot smoothie now won’t you

I doubt that WW2 veterans would be so quick to take offence at something so minor. They faced much worse than the snowflakes of today.
Our country is fckd match thread on 12:11 - Mar 24 with 1751 viewsstowmarketrange

Our country is fckd match thread on 12:06 - Mar 24 by traininvain

I doubt that WW2 veterans would be so quick to take offence at something so minor. They faced much worse than the snowflakes of today.

You wait until they build a statue of Theresa maybe or David comeandgone.
Our country is fckd match thread on 12:20 - Mar 24 with 1716 viewsQPR_John

Our country is fckd match thread on 12:01 - Mar 24 by FDC

I think the point about blame is correct. TM's priority has always been the integrity of the Tory party, but that especially acute at this late stage. Shifting the blame elsewhere is very much the name of the game at the moment.

Katya What's Her Name, BBC Brussels correspondent, was on Twitter saying that the impression the EU27 were left this week was that she was trying to goad them into not providing an extension at all. This makes sense if you consider that it would give her and the Tories the perfect cover, shifting the blame squarely onto the EU, and unifying her splintered party in condemnation of those dastardly Europeans.

"in condemnation of those dastardly Europeans. "

When was the definition of European changed to mean a citizen of a country in the EU.
I always understood it to mean an inhabitant of Europe the geographic area. In or out of the EU we still will be a country within the continent of Europe.
Our country is fckd match thread on 12:24 - Mar 24 with 1708 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Our country is fckd match thread on 12:20 - Mar 24 by QPR_John

When was the definition of European changed to mean a citizen of a country in the EU.
I always understood it to mean an inhabitant of Europe the geographic area. In or out of the EU we still will be a country within the continent of Europe.

Proper British pedantry. Make yer proud.
Our country is fckd match thread on 12:42 - Mar 24 with 1679 viewsTacticalR

Our country is fckd match thread on 12:20 - Mar 24 by QPR_John

Surely Britain can be moved to the mid-Atlantic, or to Asia where Dyson's business is growing fastest?

It would be the easiest thing in history.

The British people have spoken.

Anyone who says otherwise is a betraying bastard with no respect for democracy.

Air hostess clique

Our country is fckd match thread on 13:16 - Mar 24 with 1626 viewsPunteR

love this. For a brief moment in time.
The power of House music. :)

[Post edited 24 Mar 2019 13:37]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Our country is fckd match thread (n/t) on 13:46 - Mar 24 with 1585 viewsFredManRave

Our country is fckd match thread on 13:16 - Mar 24 by PunteR

Brilliant!

At least we now know why you couldn't do your radio show yesterday!

[Post edited 24 Mar 2019 13:47]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Our country is fckd match thread (n/t) on 13:55 - Mar 24 with 1571 viewsPunteR

Our country is fckd match thread (n/t) on 13:46 - Mar 24 by FredManRave

Brilliant!

At least we now know why you couldn't do your radio show yesterday!

[Post edited 24 Mar 2019 13:47]

Login to get fewer ads

Our country is fckd match thread on 13:58 - Mar 24 with 1565 viewsderbyhoop

Our country is fckd match thread on 15:03 - Mar 23 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Cable is a liar 60%?

Every opinion poll in the last 15 months has had Remain ahead. The biggest margin I have seen (and it was fairly recently) showed 61% - 39%.
So, no he isn't.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Our country is fckd match thread on 14:01 - Mar 24 with 1563 viewsPunteR

90s House music distracting protesters from politics for a brief moment . How'd a thought it.?!

Our country is fckd match thread on 14:08 - Mar 24 with 1555 viewsderbyhoop

Our country is fckd match thread on 17:54 - Mar 23 by 2Thomas2Bowles

From reports (BBC so on) there were a lot of people from other nations on the march

So I guess they could not have and would not be able to vote

, German-born vet Chris Reichmann, described the atmosphere as a "carnival " - with "lots of different nationalities" but "really British in a way".

In a way? so can I vote in French/German so on elections so on

Edit
Tom Watson got booed
[Post edited 23 Mar 2019 17:55]

UK citizens living in an EU country for more than 15 years were denied any vote. Despite Tory manifesto pledges to repeal the 15 year rule.
EU citizens living in the UK (about 3.5m) couldn't vote in the referendum. Their lives are more affected than UK citizens living in UK.
UK residents living in the EU can vote in local and European elections. There are at least 1.2m. I'm one of them.

I needed to correct your lack of understanding of how voting rules differ for different types of EU nationals.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Our country is fckd match thread on 14:14 - Mar 24 with 1546 views2Thomas2Bowles

Our country is fckd match thread on 13:58 - Mar 24 by derbyhoop

Every opinion poll in the last 15 months has had Remain ahead. The biggest margin I have seen (and it was fairly recently) showed 61% - 39%.
So, no he isn't.

The same polls that said Remain and the Tories were going to win by a landslide

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Our country is fckd match thread on 14:16 - Mar 24 with 1543 viewskensalriser

https://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net/cumulus_uploads/document/zrgautmsk5/PV_190

If there were a public vote, and the choice were to stay in the EU or leave on the Brexit terms negotiated by the Government, how would you vote? [Excluding Don't know, Would not Vote and Refused]

Stay in in the EU 60
Leave the EU on the terms
negotiated by the Government 40

If there were a public vote, and the choices were to stay in the EU or leave without a deal with the EU, how would you vote? [Excluding Don't know, Would not Vote and Refused]
Stay in in the EU 56
Leave without a deal with the EU 44

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Our country is fckd match thread on 14:19 - Mar 24 with 1533 views2Thomas2Bowles

Our country is fckd match thread on 14:08 - Mar 24 by derbyhoop

UK citizens living in an EU country for more than 15 years were denied any vote. Despite Tory manifesto pledges to repeal the 15 year rule.
EU citizens living in the UK (about 3.5m) couldn't vote in the referendum. Their lives are more affected than UK citizens living in UK.
UK residents living in the EU can vote in local and European elections. There are at least 1.2m. I'm one of them.

I needed to correct your lack of understanding of how voting rules differ for different types of EU nationals.

Our country is fckd match thread on 14:21 - Mar 24 with 1533 viewsderbyhoop

Our country is fckd match thread on 14:14 - Mar 24 by 2Thomas2Bowles

The same polls that said Remain and the Tories were going to win by a landslide

In the few days leading up to the referendum, polls had the 2 sides running neck and neck. Well within the 3% margin for error that all polls accept.

But if you can show je empirical evidence to prove your point, I'll accept it.

Our country is fckd match thread on 14:26 - Mar 24 with 1531 viewsMaggsinho

Our country is fckd match thread on 08:49 - Mar 24 by paulparker

Yes this country is fcuked

Disgusting

If the worst that people have found is a few signs left by a memorial I’d argue that’s an extraordinarily well behaved march of a million people.
Our country is fckd match thread on 14:26 - Mar 24 with 1530 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Our country is fckd match thread on 23:16 - Mar 23 by radfords

17.5m voted to leave without being told what it meant.
16.1m voted knowing exactly what they were getting.

Is that a serious post or tongue in cheek?
Our country is fckd match thread on 14:30 - Mar 24 with 1525 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Our country is fckd match thread on 13:16 - Mar 24 by PunteR

Shame so many of them are more concerned about filming it than enjoying it though.
Our country is fckd match thread on 14:35 - Mar 24 with 1517 viewsloftboy

Our country is fckd match thread on 13:58 - Mar 24 by derbyhoop

So, no he isn't.

Every opinion poll prior to the referendum said the same, they must only be canvassing people in Dalston.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Our country is fckd match thread on 14:38 - Mar 24 with 1514 viewsPunteR

Our country is fckd match thread on 14:30 - Mar 24 by CroydonCaptJack

Shame so many of them are more concerned about filming it than enjoying it though.

yeh.. 2019 Britain. Good to see Njoi still rocking it though.

Our country is fckd match thread on 14:39 - Mar 24 with 1511 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Our country is fckd match thread on 14:38 - Mar 24 by PunteR

yeh.. 2019 Britain. Good to see Njoi still rocking it though.

Yes mate.
It's top tuneage.
Our country is fckd match thread on 14:46 - Mar 24 with 1498 views2Thomas2Bowles

Our country is fckd match thread on 14:35 - Mar 24 by loftboy

Every opinion poll prior to the referendum said the same, they must only be canvassing people in Dalston.

All the students they will be relying on to vote if there was another Ref will be raving it up at festivals or away in Ibiza or somesuch popping pills or some other.
Also hoping 5 million OAP have died or got dementia.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2019 14:48]

Our country is fckd match thread on 14:50 - Mar 24 with 1487 viewstraininvain

Our country is fckd match thread on 14:46 - Mar 24 by 2Thomas2Bowles

All the students they will be relying on to vote if there was another Ref will be raving it up at festivals or away in Ibiza or somesuch popping pills or some other.
Also hoping 5 million OAP have died or got dementia.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2019 14:48]

Why would you hope that old people die or get dementia?

I can’t work out if your posts are serious or attention seeking. Maybe a bit of both.
Our country is fckd match thread on 14:58 - Mar 24 with 1464 views2Thomas2Bowles

Our country is fckd match thread on 14:50 - Mar 24 by traininvain

Why would you hope that old people die or get dementia?

I can’t work out if your posts are serious or attention seeking. Maybe a bit of both.

Not me, remain
We have already heard them going on about "old people"
[Post edited 24 Mar 2019 15:01]

Our country is fckd match thread on 15:14 - Mar 24 with 1439 viewsQPR_John

Our country is fckd match thread on 12:24 - Mar 24 by BazzaInTheLoft

Proper British pedantry. Make yer proud.

Same old thing drop those incorrect statements into the conversation long enough and they become the perceived truth. Then someone comes along and spoils it by pointing out the facts
[Post edited 24 Mar 2019 20:12]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024