Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our country is fckd match thread 20:04 - Jan 15 with 206012 viewsBlackCrowe

On one side we have a spineless and rudderless government full of self-serving narcissistic cnts utterly divided.

On the other side we have spineless and rudderless opposition full of self-serving narcissistic cnts utterly divided.

Can someone please show us a third way beyond flipping Vince. Failing a Chuka et al third way then Disco, you're the man no to save us from jezwecan, Diane, Sneery Emily and McDonnell no?
[Post edited 15 Jan 2019 20:05]

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Our country is fckd match thread on 15:21 - Mar 24 with 1787 views2Thomas2Bowles

Richard Branson who lives in British Virgin Islands says "Thousands of jobs in Britain have been lost already"

Disconnected or what is he waiting on news from the old country by way of a sailing ship
Where is Pugwash.

Lowest unemployment since 1971 in fact.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Our country is fckd match thread on 15:25 - Mar 24 with 1777 viewskropotkin41

Our country is fckd match thread on 15:21 - Mar 24 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Richard Branson who lives in British Virgin Islands says "Thousands of jobs in Britain have been lost already"

Disconnected or what is he waiting on news from the old country by way of a sailing ship
Where is Pugwash.

Lowest unemployment since 1971 in fact.

Lowest unemployment after about 20 changes in calculating unemployment levels, and if you work an hour a fortnight you're not unemployed. Bit of a sh*t "fact"........ but yes, Branson's a tw*t.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Our country is fckd match thread on 15:32 - Mar 24 with 1763 views2Thomas2Bowles

Our country is fckd match thread on 15:25 - Mar 24 by kropotkin41

Lowest unemployment after about 20 changes in calculating unemployment levels, and if you work an hour a fortnight you're not unemployed. Bit of a sh*t "fact"........ but yes, Branson's a tw*t.

Agree

Our country is fckd match thread on 15:52 - Mar 24 with 1736 viewstraininvain

Our country is fckd match thread on 14:58 - Mar 24 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Not me, remain
We have already heard them going on about "old people"
[Post edited 24 Mar 2019 15:01]

Please can you point me in the direction of where ‘Remain’ (whatever that means) said they hope OAPs die or get dementia?

It’s this kind of misinformation that doesn’t do anyone favours. It just fans the flames on both sides and add to the disharmony.
Our country is fckd match thread on 15:56 - Mar 24 with 1729 viewsloftboy

Our country is fckd match thread on 15:52 - Mar 24 by traininvain

Please can you point me in the direction of where ‘Remain’ (whatever that means) said they hope OAPs die or get dementia?

It’s this kind of misinformation that doesn’t do anyone favours. It just fans the flames on both sides and add to the disharmony.

There was an idiot on Twitter a while back who said that we should have another referendum because a lot of leave voters would have died, got the hump with me when I called him a classless idiot.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Our country is fckd match thread on 16:07 - Mar 24 with 1708 viewstraininvain

Our country is fckd match thread on 15:56 - Mar 24 by loftboy

There was an idiot on Twitter a while back who said that we should have another referendum because a lot of leave voters would have died, got the hump with me when I called him a classless idiot.

Ok understood and not a very classy thing to say. But I’m not sure how that tweet has become ‘remain hope old people die or get dementia’.

This is the problem with social media in a nutshell. This would’ve been called propaganda years ago.

No wonder we have people shooting up mosques etc after being indoctrinated by all the bullsh1t online.

People need to be more responsible with what they tweet or write online. Words have meaning.
Our country is fckd match thread on 16:49 - Mar 24 with 1646 viewsWatford_Ranger

Our country is fckd match thread on 15:56 - Mar 24 by loftboy

That’s not the same thing at all. Leavers keep doing this. Snowflakes, basically.
Our country is fckd match thread on 17:20 - Mar 24 with 1607 views2Thomas2Bowles

Well, I've heard a lot of remainers saying (not just on the net) the oldies would not be around and should not have had a say on young peoples futures by voting leave.

Youngins saying it's wrong that *old people* decided.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2019 17:23]

Login to get fewer ads

Our country is fckd match thread on 17:32 - Mar 24 with 1580 viewsWatford_Ranger

Our country is fckd match thread on 17:20 - Mar 24 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Well, I've heard a lot of remainers saying (not just on the net) the oldies would not be around and should not have had a say on young peoples futures by voting leave.

Youngins saying it's wrong that *old people* decided.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2019 17:23]

Again that’s not the same as wishing death or dementia on people.
Our country is fckd match thread on 17:42 - Mar 24 with 1570 views2Thomas2Bowles

Our country is fckd match thread on 17:32 - Mar 24 by Watford_Ranger

Not nice is it? like calling all leavers racists. or from your mouth "morons"

Our country is fckd match thread on 17:54 - Mar 24 with 1553 viewsWatford_Ranger

Our country is fckd match thread on 17:42 - Mar 24 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Not nice is it? like calling all leavers racists. or from your mouth "morons"

It’s not meant to be nice and I’ve not said “all” are anything.

If you insist on getting upset about something, how about the old woman inundated with death threats for daring to start a petition?
Our country is fckd match thread on 18:00 - Mar 24 with 1536 views2Thomas2Bowles

Our country is fckd match thread on 17:54 - Mar 24 by Watford_Ranger

It’s not meant to be nice and I’ve not said “all” are anything.

If you insist on getting upset about something, how about the old woman inundated with death threats for daring to start a petition?

I'm not upset

No one should get death threats but I do find her claims a bit strange.

She lives in Cypress, how did anyone get her number unless she was advertising it.

The only people that have my number are people I know.

Edit

Mrs Georgiadou has faced criticism over posts she allegedly made on social media, using threatening language about the prime minister. She said she had no memory of the posts Hmm...

Not sure I get this
"Democracy is ruled by society for society, not the majority for the majority," she said.

[Post edited 24 Mar 2019 18:15]

Our country is fckd match thread on 18:03 - Mar 24 with 1526 viewsTacticalR

The whole country's got dementia.

Air hostess clique

Our country is fckd match thread on 18:07 - Mar 24 with 1513 views2Thomas2Bowles

Our country is fckd match thread on 18:03 - Mar 24 by TacticalR

The whole country's got dementia.

Is that you mother ?

Our country is fckd match thread on 18:48 - Mar 24 with 1435 viewsSnipper

I saw this earlier. Quite sickening really.

<a href=" https://imgflip.com/i/2wu5m7"> src=" https://i.imgflip.com/2wu5m7.jpg" title="made at imgflip.com"/></a>
Our country is fckd match thread on 18:56 - Mar 24 with 1414 viewsflynnbo

Our country is fckd match thread on 18:48 - Mar 24 by Snipper

<a href=" https://imgflip.com/i/2wu5m7"> src=" https://i.imgflip.com/2wu5m7.jpg" title="made at imgflip.com"/></a>

Wtf is that? Not exactly a recognised news broadcaster by the look of it.
Our country is fckd match thread on 19:03 - Mar 24 with 1396 viewscolinallcars

Our country is fckd match thread on 18:00 - Mar 24 by 2Thomas2Bowles

I'm not upset

No one should get death threats but I do find her claims a bit strange.

She lives in Cypress, how did anyone get her number unless she was advertising it.

The only people that have my number are people I know.

Edit

Mrs Georgiadou has faced criticism over posts she allegedly made on social media, using threatening language about the prime minister. She said she had no memory of the posts Hmm...

Not sure I get this
"Democracy is ruled by society for society, not the majority for the majority," she said.

[Post edited 24 Mar 2019 18:15]

She lives in a tree ?
Our country is fckd match thread on 19:06 - Mar 24 with 1384 viewstraininvain

Our country is fckd match thread on 18:48 - Mar 24 by Snipper

It’s pathetic and goes back to my point earlier about the way people behave online. People say things to get attention. I’d be all for shutting down social media it’s a complete cesspit.

The other thing is there’s a fairly good chance that some of the controversial stuff you see on Facebook, Twitter etc will be from Russian bots and who knows what else
[Post edited 24 Mar 2019 19:08]
Our country is fckd match thread on 19:07 - Mar 24 with 1380 viewstraininvain

Our country is fckd match thread on 19:03 - Mar 24 by colinallcars

She lives in a tree ?

She’s insane in the brain.
Our country is fckd match thread on 19:11 - Mar 24 with 1371 views2Thomas2Bowles

Our country is fckd match thread on 19:03 - Mar 24 by colinallcars

She lives in a tree ?

Yess

Our country is fckd match thread on 20:12 - Mar 24 with 1279 viewsGloryHunter

Our country is fckd match thread on 13:23 - Mar 23 by stevec

Mate of mine gone to the People’s Vote March, a Remainer and not a Tory, says he’s pissed off as the whole thing is turning into a Corbyn fest, speech after speech slagging the Tory’s for everything and one speaker after another virtually all bar one from Labour.

If anyone thinks this is about a democratic vote think again.

"one speaker after another virtually all bar one from Labour."?

Your mate must have missed Anna Soubry, Nicola Sturgeon, Steve Coogan, Sandi Toksvig, Dominic Grieve, Jo Swinson, Caroline Lucas, Ian Blackford, Michael Heseltine.

Michael Heseltine - now I never in my life imagined I would ever be applauding that tw*t, but I did. It was a good day out.

[Edit] btw, it was never a "Corbyn fest". Lots of chants or "Where's Jeremy Corbyn". And placards slagging him off. Are you sure your mate was on the same demo as the other million people?
[Post edited 24 Mar 2019 20:31]
Our country is fckd match thread on 20:15 - Mar 24 with 1272 viewsGloryHunter

Our country is fckd match thread on 19:12 - Mar 23 by 2Thomas2Bowles

As it goes a family of Lithuanians above me voted Leave.

Said the EU was like Russia, flooding Lithuania with Russians.

That's odd - my wife is German and she wasn't allowed to vote. How did this Lithuanian family manage to vote?
Our country is fckd match thread on 20:25 - Mar 24 with 1241 views2Thomas2Bowles

Our country is fckd match thread on 20:15 - Mar 24 by GloryHunter

That's odd - my wife is German and she wasn't allowed to vote. How did this Lithuanian family manage to vote?

I already answered that.

Our country is fckd match thread on 20:33 - Mar 24 with 1221 viewsGloryHunter

Our country is fckd match thread on 20:25 - Mar 24 by 2Thomas2Bowles

I already answered that.

Yeah, just seen that, sorry. So you should edit it to read, "The British family above me voted to Leave".
Our country is fckd match thread on 20:41 - Mar 24 with 1204 views2Thomas2Bowles

Our country is fckd match thread on 20:33 - Mar 24 by GloryHunter

Yeah, just seen that, sorry. So you should edit it to read, "The British family above me voted to Leave".

Nah but I guess I could to Dual citizenship/dual nationality. but can't arse to please you.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2019 20:44]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024