Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our country is fckd match thread 20:04 - Jan 15 with 205602 viewsBlackCrowe

On one side we have a spineless and rudderless government full of self-serving narcissistic cnts utterly divided.

On the other side we have spineless and rudderless opposition full of self-serving narcissistic cnts utterly divided.

Can someone please show us a third way beyond flipping Vince. Failing a Chuka et al third way then Disco, you're the man no to save us from jezwecan, Diane, Sneery Emily and McDonnell no?
[Post edited 15 Jan 2019 20:05]

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Our country is fckd match thread on 14:31 - Mar 28 with 2355 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Our country is fckd match thread on 23:21 - Mar 27 by zicoshoops

So here we are, after nearly three years.
Regardless of what happens...
Regardless of what our elected MP's decide....

I've had enough.
I fed up to the back teeth with the lot of self serving arrogant tossers.

Therefore I propose a motion.
It's called.....
'Drain The Swamp'

Anyone can join in, it's simple.
At the next General Election just vote against the sitting MP.
Doesn't matter who you vote for, just get rid of every last one of the current crop.
Drain The Swamp.

I don't care who replaces them, I couldn't give a toss, I doubt most people could.
I remember the good old days.

John Stonehouse
Jeremy Thorpe
And other fine upstanding folk, who knew what was what.

What do we find ourselves with today?
I'll tell you.
A bag full of 600+ MP's.....which in any man's language equals a bag full of alsorted shite.

Drain The Swamp.

Also.......bollocks to this league.
I demand to be in the Premiership.
I demand excellent football.
I demand the Champions League.

I'm fed up with all this shite.
I want us to win Cups
I want us to win Leagues.

I've had enough of excuses.
I've had enough of tossers mugging my club.
I want bastard victory.

Anyway.....all that aside.
Drain The Bastard Swamp.

What's going on?

We should be told

Sort it out

Jeremy Thorpe!

The one who tried to Murder his secret lover?

EDIT: I may have missed the irony. Went over my head.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2019 23:16]
Our country is fckd match thread on 14:51 - Mar 28 with 2311 viewstraininvain

Our country is fckd match thread on 14:20 - Mar 28 by Russian__Bot

I asked you to quote a leave campaigner in the referendum saying we should remain in the Customs Union. You've quoted an unsubstantiated claim from Keith Starmer. Not many bigger remainers than him around

Try again though.

73% remain backing MP's did fail yesterday yep in trying to advocate a customs union. Because the majority know what you won't accept. We have to leave Customs Union to respect the result

They may try again Monday but point proven

Here's an independent fact check for you from the Guardian: "Johnson, who dropped out of the race to replace David Cameron when Gove announced his own bid".
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2016/oct/25/michael-go
Gove split his support and handed leadership to May
[Post edited 28 Mar 2019 14:24]

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2018/04/why-brexiteers-have-no-mandate-

There is just one reference to the customs union in Vote Leave’s 53 “key speeches, interviews and op-eds”

I'm pretty sure you're confusing the customs union with the single market.
Our country is fckd match thread on 16:24 - Mar 28 with 2231 viewszicoshoops

Our country is fckd match thread on 14:31 - Mar 28 by BazzaInTheLoft

Jeremy Thorpe!

The one who tried to Murder his secret lover?

EDIT: I may have missed the irony. Went over my head.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2019 23:16]

And don't forget John Stonehouse Bazza.

Left his clothes on a Beach in Miami, jumped into Shark infested seas, and swum all the way to Australia.

That Lad was wasted as an MP.
He should have been in the UK Olympic swimming squad.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2019 16:26]
Our country is fckd match thread on 23:15 - Mar 28 with 2058 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Our country is fckd match thread on 16:24 - Mar 28 by zicoshoops

And don't forget John Stonehouse Bazza.

Left his clothes on a Beach in Miami, jumped into Shark infested seas, and swum all the way to Australia.

That Lad was wasted as an MP.
He should have been in the UK Olympic swimming squad.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2019 16:26]

And the rest!

Lord Janner for starters.

My dad used to own a Garage under the arches of Turnham Green station and Jeremy Thorpe was a regular customer. Said he used to flirt with some of the young mechanics and try and get them drugs. Otherwise speaks well of him.
Our country is fckd match thread on 08:55 - Mar 29 with 1937 viewsGloryHunter

Our country is fckd match thread on 13:12 - Mar 26 by TacticalR

I came across this the other day from our former man in Uzbekistan:

'Brexit continues to dominate mainstream political discussion, and the Northern Ireland border issue remains at the centre of current negotiations, forced there by the London government's reneging on the agreement it signed almost a year ago. But there is a secret here, hidden in plain sight, the glaring fact driving the entire process, but which the media somehow never mention.

For the Tory right, the destruction of the Anglo-Irish Agreement is a major goal to be achieved through Brexit. In this, they are in secret communion with their friends in the DUP.

Consider the 58-page paper by one Michael Gove, entitled The Price of Peace, published in 2000 by the Tories' leading "think tank" the Centre for Policy Studies.

Gove argues the provisions of the Good Friday Agreement and the Anglo-Irish Agreement should be annulled.'

The Price of Peace
https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2018/11/the-price-of-peace/

(After Murray drew attention to the document it was hastily removed from the Centre for Policy Studies website, but fortunately Murray had downloaded a copy and has made it available on his website).

Oh dear. As it happens, next Prime Minister latest betting odds:
Michael Gove 4/1
Boris Johnson 5/1
Jeremy Corbyn 9/1
Jeremy Hunt 10/1
Dominic Raab 10/1
Our country is fckd match thread on 09:21 - Mar 29 with 1916 viewsGloryHunter

How the UK lost the Brexit Battle

https://www.politico.eu/article/how-uk-lost-brexit-eu-negotiation/?utm_source=PO
Our country is fckd match thread on 09:32 - Mar 29 with 1904 viewsnix

Our country is fckd match thread on 13:12 - Mar 26 by TacticalR

I came across this the other day from our former man in Uzbekistan:

'Brexit continues to dominate mainstream political discussion, and the Northern Ireland border issue remains at the centre of current negotiations, forced there by the London government's reneging on the agreement it signed almost a year ago. But there is a secret here, hidden in plain sight, the glaring fact driving the entire process, but which the media somehow never mention.

For the Tory right, the destruction of the Anglo-Irish Agreement is a major goal to be achieved through Brexit. In this, they are in secret communion with their friends in the DUP.

Consider the 58-page paper by one Michael Gove, entitled The Price of Peace, published in 2000 by the Tories' leading "think tank" the Centre for Policy Studies.

Gove argues the provisions of the Good Friday Agreement and the Anglo-Irish Agreement should be annulled.'

The Price of Peace
https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2018/11/the-price-of-peace/

(After Murray drew attention to the document it was hastily removed from the Centre for Policy Studies website, but fortunately Murray had downloaded a copy and has made it available on his website).

Wow this is chilling. It's really frightening to me that someone like Gove has any chance of being PM. Boris is clearly just an opportunist and would leave the hard work of actually governing to anyone prepared roll their sleeves up. But Gove really has a messianic streak and after screwing up education based on his own experiences as a private school boy, wants to do similar to the country.

Spare us from anyone who thinks they see the way, the truth and the life. They will never listen to anyone and are extremely dangerous.
Our country is fckd match thread on 09:45 - Mar 29 with 1891 viewsloftboy

Our country is fckd match thread on 09:32 - Mar 29 by nix

Wow this is chilling. It's really frightening to me that someone like Gove has any chance of being PM. Boris is clearly just an opportunist and would leave the hard work of actually governing to anyone prepared roll their sleeves up. But Gove really has a messianic streak and after screwing up education based on his own experiences as a private school boy, wants to do similar to the country.

Spare us from anyone who thinks they see the way, the truth and the life. They will never listen to anyone and are extremely dangerous.

But what if he uses his influence to secure us a new stadium!!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Login to get fewer ads

Our country is fckd match thread on 11:24 - Mar 29 with 1819 viewsTheChef

Our country is fckd match thread on 09:45 - Mar 29 by loftboy

But what if he uses his influence to secure us a new stadium!!

Good point well made.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Our country is fckd match thread on 11:46 - Mar 29 with 1776 viewsTheChef

Our country is fckd match thread on 09:32 - Mar 29 by nix

Very interesting.

I have wondered for some time how we've ended up with a UK government essentially at the mercy of a small political party in Northern Ireland.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Our country is fckd match thread on 11:49 - Mar 29 with 1766 viewsrunningman75

Our country is fckd match thread on 11:24 - Mar 29 by TheChef

Good point well made.

I regularly run near the Olympic stadium and there are some lovely routes a long the canal and into Victoria Park. Also some lovely exclusive apartments there. Sometimes I have done some runs into the dodgier parts of East London and the gentrification project started by the Labour party has been continued by the Tories with massive divides and some areas I would not want to walk around in late at night.

West London could potentially have similar stadium and apartments built though will not change the inequalities and differentiation between Westfield with its luxury shops and parts of Shepherds Bush/ White city where no one would want to be.
Our country is fckd match thread on 11:53 - Mar 29 with 1758 viewsRangersDave

So now, those that supported brexit are wavering to allow themselves to get a great position in the new Tory party (same as the old one, except for May of course).

none of these guys and girls from either side has the concerns of the majority of voters at heart, just their self serving ways.

Stocks, Jibbets, noose, watching QPR, should all be used for those that are now, in my eyes, totally without and self respect. Self serving scum!!!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Our country is fckd match thread on 11:54 - Mar 29 with 1745 views2Thomas2Bowles

Labour should vote to leave today as they said they would respect and implement the result of the referendum.

Then work on getting a GE I mean they will get all the remain votes right? then they can broker the deal with the EU.

Simples

All those Tory /remain votes on here having to vote for Labour and JC
LOL
[Post edited 29 Mar 2019 12:02]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Our country is fckd match thread on 12:39 - Mar 29 with 1709 viewsToast_R

Anyone Brexited yet?
I've declared my house a rogue state inside the EU block.
Our country is fckd match thread on 12:54 - Mar 29 with 1683 viewsFDC

I see TIG are now applying to be a party, in time for EU elections.

Two things

1. I cannot wait to see them declare their donations
2. They are now called Change UK (CUK)
Our country is fckd match thread on 13:30 - Mar 29 with 1650 viewsR_from_afar

This whole process (MPs on both sides and the ditherers and opportunists straddling the fence) reminds me of a company team-building day gone wrong. You know, one of those off-site events where you have to work together, get organised, delegate, project manage and work to deadlines.

Just like a team performing badly in one of those events, we have people who have no concept of time, we have in-fighting, devious manoeuvering, too many people insisting that they are right and that it has to be done their way, and far too many people refusing to compromise.

That sort of behaviour never wins you the "No "I" in team" prize T-shirt and it won't secure the UK a sensible exit deal.

The bitter irony of that is it won't be the jabbering buffoons in parliament who suffer, it will be those at the bottom of the ladder, people like those 3.7m children living in absolute poverty while pontificating MPs put idealism before country and cling to their dogma like its some form of liferaft.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Our country is fckd match thread on 14:40 - Mar 29 with 1595 viewsMytch_QPR

Our country is fckd match thread on 12:39 - Mar 29 by Toast_R

Anyone Brexited yet?
I've declared my house a rogue state inside the EU block.

First of all you'd need to surrender your UK Citizenship - apparently you can't unless you can state you have citizenship of another country / dual citizenship. I might apply to be a citizen of your house - if that's okay? - I'll be an ex-pat, living abroad in Hampshire.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Our country is fckd match thread on 14:57 - Mar 29 with 1575 viewsted_hendrix

MPs reject Theresa May’s EU withdrawal agreement by 344 votes to 286, a majority of 58, throwing UK’s Brexit plans into more confusion.

Yep I'm confused as is the whole bloody planet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Our country is fckd match thread on 14:59 - Mar 29 with 1572 viewsFDC

G
E
N
E
R
A
L

E
L
E
C
T
I
O
N

Pump it in to my veins, as Clive would say.
Our country is fckd match thread on 15:02 - Mar 29 with 1561 viewsswisscottage

So based on His final statement to parliament before the Vote, Corbyn expects to be RULING the UK, as opposed to govern.

Fricking delusions of grandeur from a complete idiot.
Our country is fckd match thread on 15:14 - Mar 29 with 1538 viewsMick_S

I'm going round Toast's house. It'll be like the Young Ones.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Our country is fckd match thread on 15:17 - Mar 29 with 1528 viewsdaveB

4th time lucky
Our country is fckd match thread on 15:18 - Mar 29 with 1526 viewsToast_R

Our country is fckd match thread on 15:14 - Mar 29 by Mick_S

I'm going round Toast's house. It'll be like the Young Ones.

I already have a bog roll shortage... Can you help with the tariff?
Our country is fckd match thread on 15:21 - Mar 29 with 1522 viewsMick_S

Our country is fckd match thread on 15:18 - Mar 29 by Toast_R

I already have a bog roll shortage... Can you help with the tariff?

Tariff don't like it.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Our country is fckd match thread on 15:36 - Mar 29 with 1477 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Our country is fckd match thread on 15:21 - Mar 29 by Mick_S

Tariff don't like it.

Rock the Casbah

I wouldn't want you to not get the credit that deserved mate.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024