Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our country is fckd match thread 20:04 - Jan 15 with 202382 viewsBlackCrowe

On one side we have a spineless and rudderless government full of self-serving narcissistic cnts utterly divided.

On the other side we have spineless and rudderless opposition full of self-serving narcissistic cnts utterly divided.

Can someone please show us a third way beyond flipping Vince. Failing a Chuka et al third way then Disco, you're the man no to save us from jezwecan, Diane, Sneery Emily and McDonnell no?
[Post edited 15 Jan 2019 20:05]

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Our country is fckd match thread on 15:52 - Mar 29 with 2089 viewshopphoops

Outside Toast's place, 4pm.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Our country is fckd match thread on 15:58 - Mar 29 with 2063 viewsToast_R

Our country is fckd match thread on 15:52 - Mar 29 by hopphoops

Outside Toast's place, 4pm.

F@ck that, I'm going to build a wall
Our country is fckd match thread on 16:03 - Mar 29 with 2053 views2Thomas2Bowles

Dear God don't even know what they are called apart from muppets

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Our country is fckd match thread on 20:09 - Mar 29 with 1877 viewsSharpy36

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D200sY4WoAE9tCB.jpg:large

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Our country is fckd match thread on 22:27 - Mar 29 with 1766 viewsflynnbo

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/brexit-march-final-say-leave-protests-liam-
Our country is fckd match thread on 02:17 - Mar 30 with 1680 viewsSharpy36

Our country is fckd match thread on 22:27 - Mar 29 by flynnbo

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/brexit-march-final-say-leave-protests-liam-

The "Brexit far right" that`s why remain lost, and will lose again.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Our country is fckd match thread on 03:10 - Mar 30 with 1673 viewsHooparoo

Our country is fckd match thread on 02:17 - Mar 30 by Sharpy36

Maybe we need a new thread - “The Media in this country is fcked Match Thread”

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Our country is fckd match thread on 03:47 - Mar 30 with 1667 viewsstowmarketrange

Our country is fckd match thread on 16:03 - Mar 29 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Dear God don't even know what they are called apart from muppets

So they say we need to change politics.Or do we just need to change the tigs into politicians from parties that their constituents voted for?
The sooner these hypocrites are out of parliament the better.

At least the Scots,Welsh and Northern Irish can vote for parties that represent their nations.What are we stuck with?Two parties split down the middle or a bunch of muppets that I wouldn’t trust to go shopping for me,let alone run the country.
Monster raving loonies it is then.
Login to get fewer ads

Our country is fckd match thread on 04:44 - Mar 30 with 1665 viewsWesty75

Perhaps, but they did look like a pretty horrible lot outside parliament yesterday. Certainly not people I would want making the decisions on my country’s future.
Our country is fckd match thread on 06:58 - Mar 30 with 1629 viewsNorthernr

Our country is fckd match thread on 03:10 - Mar 30 by Hooparoo

Maybe we need a new thread - “The Media in this country is fcked Match Thread”

We do not.
Our country is fckd match thread on 07:35 - Mar 30 with 1600 viewskropotkin41

Our country is fckd match thread on 04:44 - Mar 30 by Westy75

Perhaps, but they did look like a pretty horrible lot outside parliament yesterday. Certainly not people I would want making the decisions on my country’s future.

Sadly, thanks to an ill-considered referendum, quite a lot of fibbing, and some serious illegality they already have made a fairly important decision for your country. In the process they have diminished your country's influence, turned your country into a laughing stock, jeopardised your citizenship of the largest trading bloc on the planet, and generally f*cked things right up.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/breaking-vote-leave-drops-appeal-14205626

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Our country is fckd match thread on 07:41 - Mar 30 with 1595 viewsNorthernr

But you can't deny that the far right are massively in favour of Brexit.

Our country is fckd match thread on 07:48 - Mar 30 with 1588 views2Thomas2Bowles

As much as remain want to, let's not tar all leave votes with this faction.

There were just 5 arrests which show it was mostly peaceful.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2019 7:49]

Our country is fckd match thread on 07:50 - Mar 30 with 1581 viewstraininvain

Bit rich coming from the bloke who called London a ‘multi-cultural shit hole’ just a few pages back. If you’re going to spout right wing nonsense at least own it.
Our country is fckd match thread on 07:51 - Mar 30 with 1575 viewsRangersDave

Cant do a link thing, but sky news has a very interesting interview with John Bolton from the USA that might be , in my opinion, worth a watch!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Our country is fckd match thread on 08:04 - Mar 30 with 1566 viewsderbyhoop

Our country is fckd match thread on 07:26 - Mar 28 by Russian__Bot

The consenus among leave mps is to leave on managed no deal. WTO terms and all the side agreement in place. Air space for example

But they recognise as 73% of MP's votes remain and are part of the establishment stitch up trying to prevent it. Hence why wrongly some are saying they will accept May's "deal"

Make no mistake. It was entirely clear as stated on the gov leaflets pre campaign. Leave meant, leaving single market and Customs Union. No question- likes of Letwin and Umana repeated this many times

We were told there would be immediate economic strife (a LIE). But we would get back our sovereignty and right to control many things we now can't including Trade Deals

It cannot be argued we were not warned there would be at least short term economic issues but that was the cost of getting the sovereignty back the politicians never had the right to give away

Question any remainer should ask themselves. If Managed WTO deal happens. If you were Irish, and you decided you didn't like the job Barnier and Juncker had done. How would you democratically hold them to account?

And when you realise you can't. Could you imagine a scenario where a major Depression hits similar to the 1930's. And the sort of political leaders that would rise up which we have no ability to influence. But they rule over you. Then look at the form of our neighbours; Franco, Mussolini, Hitler

You are imperilling future generations. Not only that Remainers are rascist. Happy for open borders with predominantly white nations of Europe. Giving more rights to a blonde Polish nanny then a Pakistani doctor

While you put tariffs on African farmers to protect largely white wealthy French.

Fortunately I believe most remainers are ignorant. Fooled by establishment press. But many are hypocrite racists
[Post edited 28 Mar 2019 7:38]

There is no such thing as a managed no-deal.
Article 50, para 3 states that, on the day a country leaves, all treaties (i.e. UK-EU) shall cease to apply.
For UK companies that export £220 bn to the EU, everything changes. Immediately.

Even if the UK was more prepared than it seems to be, just think about the implications. There will be no legal basis for any cross border trade.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2019 13:58]

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Our country is fckd match thread on 08:43 - Mar 30 with 1529 viewsWesty75

Our country is fckd match thread on 07:51 - Mar 30 by RangersDave

Cant do a link thing, but sky news has a very interesting interview with John Bolton from the USA that might be , in my opinion, worth a watch!

John Bolton can f*ck right off. Absolute cvnt. If these are the kinds of people this country is relying on for salvation we are well and truly f*cked.
Our country is fckd match thread on 10:16 - Mar 30 with 1461 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Our country is fckd match thread on 08:43 - Mar 30 by Westy75

John Bolton can f*ck right off. Absolute cvnt. If these are the kinds of people this country is relying on for salvation we are well and truly f*cked.

Would prefer MIchael Bolton
Our country is fckd match thread on 10:31 - Mar 30 with 1451 views2Thomas2Bowles

What has not changed in 48 pages is the OP.

Propper fecked.

Something for everyone that we can agree on.

[Post edited 30 Mar 2019 10:31]

Our country is fckd match thread on 12:19 - Mar 30 with 1383 viewsSharpy36

Our country is fckd match thread on 07:50 - Mar 30 by traininvain

Bit rich coming from the bloke who called London a ‘multi-cultural shit hole’ just a few pages back. If you’re going to spout right wing nonsense at least own it.

Have i retracted my statement ?, no, then i presume i have owned it.

If raping 1000`s of young girls, modifying girls genitalia, forcing people into unwanted marriages, murdering family members for daring to be different, blowing innocent children apart etc etc etc is your vision of a multi-cultural utopia, then quite frankly we disagree.
But if you would rather band me together with some evil nut job on the other side of the world which you did, then be my guest and keep those eyes firmly shut.

Our country is fckd match thread on 12:32 - Mar 30 with 1365 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Our country is fckd match thread on 12:19 - Mar 30 by Sharpy36

If raping 1000`s of young girls, modifying girls genitalia, forcing people into unwanted marriages, murdering family members for daring to be different, blowing innocent children apart etc etc etc is your vision of a multi-cultural utopia, then quite frankly we disagree.
But if you would rather band me together with some evil nut job on the other side of the world which you did, then be my guest and keep those eyes firmly shut.

RAPE
British Army
Church of England
Catholic Church
Scouts

GENITAL MUTILIATION
Jewish Faith

FORCED MARRIAGE
Sikhism
Hinduism
Church of England
Catholic Church

BOMBING OF INNOCENT CHILDREN
Royal Airforce
British Army
Royal Navy

It's true London is a mess.
Our country is fckd match thread on 12:39 - Mar 30 with 1350 viewsSharpy36

"But you can't deny that the far right are massively in favour of Brexit"

Labels in todays modern world are not a true reflection of those that which they are aimed, and it sets a worrying path which we are on.
This whole Brexit mess has been a case in point where both sides of the argument have turned terms as Nazi, racist, homophobe, snowflake, lefty and so on into nothing but watered down playground quips.
If being someone who believes in democracy, freedom and the rule of law makes me Far right then i will wear that badge, and to end, were the miners on the picket lines "Far right" ?

Our country is fckd match thread on 12:41 - Mar 30 with 1345 viewsSharpy36

Our country is fckd match thread on 12:32 - Mar 30 by BazzaInTheLoft

RAPE
British Army
Church of England
Catholic Church
Scouts

GENITAL MUTILIATION
Jewish Faith

FORCED MARRIAGE
Sikhism
Hinduism
Church of England
Catholic Church

Royal Airforce
British Army
Royal Navy

So why import more ?

Our country is fckd match thread on 12:46 - Mar 30 with 1335 viewskensalriser

Our country is fckd match thread on 12:19 - Mar 30 by Sharpy36

So you can characterise an entire group of people based on the actions of a few, but don't accept it when the same is done to you. Your position literally makes no sense.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Our country is fckd match thread on 12:48 - Mar 30 with 1334 viewspaulparker

Our country is fckd match thread on 12:32 - Mar 30 by BazzaInTheLoft

RAPE
British Army
Church of England
Catholic Church
Scouts

GENITAL MUTILIATION
Jewish Faith

FORCED MARRIAGE
Sikhism
Hinduism
Church of England
Catholic Church

Royal Airforce
British Army
Royal Navy

Innocents get killed in war like the brave people of London did when the Luftwaffe dropped their bombs , our forces through out the years have been the envy of the world and got us out of shtuk on more than one occasion with their bravery they have also been put into wars that have had sod all to do with Britain as a country like murder incorporated did (Blair & Campbell )
To label them like you have is low

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024