Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our country is fckd match thread 20:04 - Jan 15 with 202284 viewsBlackCrowe

On one side we have a spineless and rudderless government full of self-serving narcissistic cnts utterly divided.

On the other side we have spineless and rudderless opposition full of self-serving narcissistic cnts utterly divided.

Can someone please show us a third way beyond flipping Vince. Failing a Chuka et al third way then Disco, you're the man no to save us from jezwecan, Diane, Sneery Emily and McDonnell no?
[Post edited 15 Jan 2019 20:05]

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Our country is fckd match thread on 22:51 - Jun 4 with 1777 views2Thomas2Bowles

Our country is fckd match thread on 22:43 - Jun 4 by BucksRanger

My sister waited 5 months for hers. What really amazed me was that they released her the next day. I spent the following 3 weeks taking care of her.

There is no aftercare anymore.
They expect your family, if you have any, to look after you unless you want to pay for it.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Our country is fckd match thread on 22:53 - Jun 4 with 1774 viewscolinallcars

Our country is fckd match thread on 22:36 - Jun 4 by 2Thomas2Bowles

The NHS is fine
I've only been waiting 4 months for "Urgent" heart surgery.

That's sad to hear. I always thought it would be a good idea to announce a two pence raise in income tax that would be ringfenced to go to the NHS. I'm sure few would moan, but it would only raise about ten billion. The NHS needs a bigger increase than that.
Our country is fckd match thread on 22:53 - Jun 4 with 1774 viewsDannytheR

Our country is fckd match thread on 22:48 - Jun 4 by Sharpy36

Or you could be an adult and join in the debate without the need to call anybody anything should they have a differing opinion to your own.

Hang on. You've got an avatar that is making a joke about black cocks and you're lecturing other people about behaving like adults?
Our country is fckd match thread on 23:00 - Jun 4 with 1765 viewsDannytheR

Our country is fckd match thread on 22:53 - Jun 4 by colinallcars

That's sad to hear. I always thought it would be a good idea to announce a two pence raise in income tax that would be ringfenced to go to the NHS. I'm sure few would moan, but it would only raise about ten billion. The NHS needs a bigger increase than that.

It's a huge shame that people seem to take pleasure in the NHS starting to fall apart after years of under funding. And to do so without acknowledging that as the cause, as if the staff of the health service (many of them routinely working hours that would leave the rest of us on the floor) are just all a bit lazy and sh*t at their jobs.

Turkeys and Christmas, it really is.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2019 23:01]
Our country is fckd match thread on 23:03 - Jun 4 with 1750 viewsSharpy36

Our country is fckd match thread on 22:53 - Jun 4 by DannytheR

Hang on. You've got an avatar that is making a joke about black cocks and you're lecturing other people about behaving like adults?

Do you know me ?

Thought not.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Our country is fckd match thread on 23:07 - Jun 4 with 1740 viewsDannytheR

Our country is fckd match thread on 23:03 - Jun 4 by Sharpy36

Do you know me ?

Thought not.

Nah, I only know you from your avatar.

Feels like it says a lot on your behalf though.
Our country is fckd match thread on 23:09 - Jun 4 with 1736 views2Thomas2Bowles

Staff are great, doing the best they can apart from one who just lies to me, makes stuff up that is so clearly bolx as excuses, why they feel they have to lie I don't know, just say, We don't have the resources.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Our country is fckd match thread on 23:22 - Jun 4 with 1710 viewsSharpy36

Our country is fckd match thread on 23:07 - Jun 4 by DannytheR

Nah, I only know you from your avatar.

Feels like it says a lot on your behalf though.

Does it. Seems i choose wisely then, thank you for your input.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Login to get fewer ads

Our country is fckd match thread on 23:23 - Jun 4 with 1707 viewsCaptainPugwash

Our country is fckd match thread on 23:03 - Jun 4 by Sharpy36

Do you know me ?

Thought not.

Arrrrrrrrr........
It be troo.

Yo Ho!
Our country is fckd match thread on 23:23 - Jun 4 with 1705 viewsDannytheR

Our country is fckd match thread on 23:23 - Jun 4 by CaptainPugwash

Arrrrrrrrr........
It be troo.

Yo Ho!

Don't shoot the messenger.
Our country is fckd match thread on 00:53 - Jun 5 with 1627 viewsBoston

Our country is fckd match thread on 23:23 - Jun 4 by DannytheR

Don't shoot the messenger.

..and why not, sends a message doesn't it?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Our country is fckd match thread on 05:31 - Jun 5 with 1563 viewstimcocking

Our country is fckd match thread on 06:35 - Jun 5 with 1555 viewsWatford_Ranger

Our country is fckd match thread on 22:48 - Jun 4 by Sharpy36

Or you could be an adult and join in the debate without the need to call anybody anything should they have a differing opinion to your own.

There’s no debating with someone who says they’d like to see a person get stabbed IMO.
Our country is fckd match thread on 07:31 - Jun 5 with 1498 viewsjonno

Our country is fckd match thread on 19:16 - Jun 4 by DannytheR

Well, my mum's been in and out of hospital for cancer for most of the last year, so I've seen a bit of how the NHS deal with the elderly generally. Definitely fraying round the edges, but that's what endless funding crises will get you.

If we do move over to an insurance based system, the people who are going to be hit first and hardest is anyone not in a steady job. That's going to include retirees, so if I was in my 60s or older and cheering on the privatisation of the NHS, I might want to get the house valued into the bargain.

Still, worth it to get one over on the lefties I suppose.

Not necessarily. I am retired but like a lot of retired people I planned for my retirement and have a decent pension. In fact, I actually have more disposable income now than when I was working. Having a job is over rated in my opinion! Not sure whether privatisation is the answer or not, but the NHS is a massive black hole into which you can continually throw more and more money without any real discernible improvements. Something seriously needs to be done with it.
Our country is fckd match thread on 07:51 - Jun 5 with 1474 viewsloftboy

Our country is fckd match thread on 22:53 - Jun 4 by DannytheR

Do you always jump to conclusions? I can assure you that Sharpys avatar has absolutely nothing to do with what’s going through your mind and everything to do with a thread that was on here many years ago, don’t judge people unless you know all the facts.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Our country is fckd match thread on 08:14 - Jun 5 with 1456 viewspaulparker

Our country is fckd match thread on 07:51 - Jun 5 by loftboy

Do you always jump to conclusions? I can assure you that Sharpys avatar has absolutely nothing to do with what’s going through your mind and everything to do with a thread that was on here many years ago, don’t judge people unless you know all the facts.

Ignore him Loftboy his only trying to get the thread shut down
His MO is to call out posters on here as racists he is a WUM from myself , Lblock , Disco and now sharpy he cannot help himself , he will soon crawl back under his stone again

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Our country is fckd match thread on 08:52 - Jun 5 with 1415 viewsBuckR

Our country is fckd match thread on 22:20 - Jun 4 by Watford_Ranger

No. You can be a black or brown gammon. It’s more a state of mind.

Rubbish. You know where that saying started from and if it was the other way round there would be outrage at the use of any such term
[Post edited 5 Jun 2019 8:54]
Our country is fckd match thread on 09:12 - Jun 5 with 1401 viewsDannytheR

Our country is fckd match thread on 08:14 - Jun 5 by paulparker

Ignore him Loftboy his only trying to get the thread shut down
His MO is to call out posters on here as racists he is a WUM from myself , Lblock , Disco and now sharpy he cannot help himself , he will soon crawl back under his stone again

Oh hello, Nan's woken up.

You sound about 6 years old.

Tell you what, put me on ignore, you pair of giant blouses.
[Post edited 5 Jun 2019 9:15]
Our country is fckd match thread on 09:16 - Jun 5 with 1392 viewsPunteR

Our country is fckd match thread on 09:12 - Jun 5 by DannytheR

"You sound about 6 years old."

"put me on ignore"

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Our country is fckd match thread on 09:17 - Jun 5 with 1390 viewsDannytheR

Our country is fckd match thread on 09:16 - Jun 5 by PunteR

"You sound about 6 years old."

"put me on ignore"

Wasn't it you who got a bit teary eyed last time I was here?
Our country is fckd match thread on 09:24 - Jun 5 with 1366 viewsPunteR

Our country is fckd match thread on 09:17 - Jun 5 by DannytheR

Wasn't it you who got a bit teary eyed last time I was here?

Probably..

Your class.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Our country is fckd match thread on 09:28 - Jun 5 with 1352 viewsDannytheR

Our country is fckd match thread on 09:24 - Jun 5 by PunteR

Probably..

Your class.

And you, as memory serves, were sitting on the internet in the middle of the night calling people c****

Have a good day, sunshine.
Our country is fckd match thread on 09:44 - Jun 5 with 1311 viewsWatford_Ranger

Our country is fckd match thread on 08:52 - Jun 5 by BuckR

Rubbish. You know where that saying started from and if it was the other way round there would be outrage at the use of any such term
[Post edited 5 Jun 2019 8:54]

Yeah mate if you want to claim some sort of equivalence with racially abusing black people, Asians, Jews or whoever then that’s up to you but it’s simply not true.

Still think it was pretty tame compared to the post it was in response to but appreciate I’ll be in a minority there.
Our country is fckd match thread on 09:55 - Jun 5 with 1294 viewsloftboy

Our country is fckd match thread on 09:12 - Jun 5 by DannytheR

I was only pointing out that you were a million miles away in your thoughts of Sharpys avatar, haven’t had a good keyboard warrior on here for ages, nice to see you’ve stepped up to the plate.
[Post edited 5 Jun 2019 9:57]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Our country is fckd match thread on 10:00 - Jun 5 with 1288 viewsDiscodroids

Our country is fckd match thread on 09:28 - Jun 5 by DannytheR

And you, as memory serves, were sitting on the internet in the middle of the night calling people c****

Have a good day, sunshine.

I think it when you suggested punter was of sub normal intellegence when daring to cross the threshold of the dojo politique when in the presence of a high sensei such as yourself.

Punter is a builder. If there was a Nuclear war tomorrow i'd want a person with the capabilities and skill set to provide the building blocks of life, i.e Shelter, basic sewage latrines , rudimentary cooking facilities etc etc . The knowhow to safeguard the preservation of life and to give it a chance to thrive in a new dawn.

What could you offer ?? perhaps a life saving lecture on foucault's deviance theory to group of children sharing a dead rat for their supper or the optimum method of walking across a field of irradiated horse carcasses with a copy of Das Kapital on your head whilst retaining your deportment?.

Who needs basic sheltering in a post apocalyptic strontium dog wasteland when some cu nt with Anna Medelssohns blood group tattoed under his left armpit can set up a stall under the fallout showing survivors how to fashion a Quatermaster Shining path uniform out of catskin and start up a new religion in the ashes of the earth sacrificing the remaining gammon to a totem shrine of ulrike meinhoff fashioned out fox mange.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024