Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our country is fckd match thread 20:04 - Jan 15 with 204907 viewsBlackCrowe

On one side we have a spineless and rudderless government full of self-serving narcissistic cnts utterly divided.

On the other side we have spineless and rudderless opposition full of self-serving narcissistic cnts utterly divided.

Can someone please show us a third way beyond flipping Vince. Failing a Chuka et al third way then Disco, you're the man no to save us from jezwecan, Diane, Sneery Emily and McDonnell no?
[Post edited 15 Jan 2019 20:05]

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Our country is fckd match thread on 08:07 - Jun 7 with 1905 viewsFDC

The thing polls never reflect is Labour's potential to mobilise a hell of a lot of people to get out the vote. In a GE it will be even bigger. The fact this was a big leave voting area, and the circumstances of the by-election itself, it's all very encouraging for Labour to be honest after a rough couple of weeks. As has been the case for a number of years now, it looks like the negative reporting just doesn't cut through (that's true for UKIP/Brexit parry too of course).
Our country is fckd match thread on 08:36 - Jun 7 with 1849 viewsSnipper

Our country is fckd match thread on 08:07 - Jun 7 by FDC

The thing polls never reflect is Labour's potential to mobilise a hell of a lot of people to get out the vote. In a GE it will be even bigger. The fact this was a big leave voting area, and the circumstances of the by-election itself, it's all very encouraging for Labour to be honest after a rough couple of weeks. As has been the case for a number of years now, it looks like the negative reporting just doesn't cut through (that's true for UKIP/Brexit parry too of course).

The proof will be Labour’s vote up north. They’ll lose many traditional votes up there.

The main opposition win a by-election in a safe(ish) constituency by 700 votes. It’s nothing to be crowing about really.
Our country is fckd match thread on 08:57 - Jun 7 with 1815 viewsWatford_Ranger

Our country is fckd match thread on 08:04 - Jun 7 by 2Thomas2Bowles

120Y party wins by just 683 votes over a 8-week party LOL

If you add the Brexit/Tory /Ukip votes together... 50% of the vote against Labour 31% LOL

Labour still not in power, still have JC as leader... LOL May gone Boris heading to no:10

Should hold another vote, people didn't know what they were voting for, voters can change their minds, they were lied to, etc., etc., etc LOL

So much to LOL about

[Post edited 7 Jun 2019 8:08]

You lost get over it.
Our country is fckd match thread on 09:03 - Jun 7 with 1791 views2Thomas2Bowles

Our country is fckd match thread on 08:57 - Jun 7 by Watford_Ranger

You lost get over it.

Sound advice.

You'll be all for leaving the EU now then.
Well done

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Our country is fckd match thread on 09:25 - Jun 7 with 1776 viewsWatford_Ranger

Our country is fckd match thread on 09:03 - Jun 7 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Sound advice.

You'll be all for leaving the EU now then.
Well done

Sigh. That was always going to be a bit too nuanced for you.
Our country is fckd match thread on 09:39 - Jun 7 with 1755 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Our country is fckd match thread on 08:36 - Jun 7 by Snipper

The proof will be Labour’s vote up north. They’ll lose many traditional votes up there.

The main opposition win a by-election in a safe(ish) constituency by 700 votes. It’s nothing to be crowing about really.

Peterborough isn’t a safe seat.

Became Labour in 2017 after 2 previous Tory wins. It’s what we class as a ultra marginal alongside Gower, Dudley, and Hasting and places like that.

Labour won yesterday because 500 members and 50 MPs turned up to get the vote out on local issues and a local candidate. Not to mention the hundreds that I’ve turned up over the last two weeks.

I can say that with authority because I was there.
Our country is fckd match thread on 09:43 - Jun 7 with 1748 viewsFDC

Our country is fckd match thread on 08:36 - Jun 7 by Snipper

It's a different world though, comparisons with vote shares pre-Brexit don't tell us very much. As far as a single by-election goes, I'm encouraged given the beating the party got at the Euros, the rise of UKIP v2.0, and the circumstances of the by-election itself.
Our country is fckd match thread on 09:55 - Jun 7 with 1724 viewsQPR_John

Our country is fckd match thread on 08:57 - Jun 7 by Watford_Ranger

You lost get over it.

Labour won no getting away from that and you have every right to make that point. Pity you don't take that attitude in all elections.
Login to get fewer ads

Our country is fckd match thread on 10:18 - Jun 7 with 1684 viewsMaggsinho

Our country is fckd match thread on 09:55 - Jun 7 by QPR_John

Labour won no getting away from that and you have every right to make that point. Pity you don't take that attitude in all elections.

The referendum wasn't an election, it was a non-binding and advisory referendum.
Our country is fckd match thread on 10:21 - Jun 7 with 1669 views2Thomas2Bowles

Our country is fckd match thread on 09:25 - Jun 7 by Watford_Ranger

Sigh. That was always going to be a bit too nuanced for you.

Like to hand out advice but won't take your own, classic remoaner.

You'll be reverting back to calling people morons, stupid, racist, soon I guess.

Our country is fckd match thread on 10:22 - Jun 7 with 1663 views2Thomas2Bowles

Our country is fckd match thread on 09:39 - Jun 7 by BazzaInTheLoft

Peterborough isn’t a safe seat.

Became Labour in 2017 after 2 previous Tory wins. It’s what we class as a ultra marginal alongside Gower, Dudley, and Hasting and places like that.

Labour won yesterday because 500 members and 50 MPs turned up to get the vote out on local issues and a local candidate. Not to mention the hundreds that I’ve turned up over the last two weeks.

I can say that with authority because I was there.

Had to work very hard for those 683 votes then...

While the Brexit Party just swan around
[Post edited 7 Jun 2019 10:28]

Our country is fckd match thread on 10:22 - Jun 7 with 1672 viewsloftboy

Our country is fckd match thread on 10:18 - Jun 7 by Maggsinho

The referendum wasn't an election, it was a non-binding and advisory referendum.

Which became binding and law after it was ratified by parliament.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Our country is fckd match thread on 10:26 - Jun 7 with 1660 viewsMaggsinho

Our country is fckd match thread on 10:22 - Jun 7 by loftboy

Which became binding and law after it was ratified by parliament.

No parliament is bound by the decisions of it's predecessors.
Our country is fckd match thread on 10:38 - Jun 7 with 1641 viewsstevec

What a pleasant young lady...

Our country is fckd match thread on 10:51 - Jun 7 with 1616 viewsMick_S

Our country is fckd match thread on 10:38 - Jun 7 by stevec

What a pleasant young lady...

Was she a stewardess in the Loft?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Our country is fckd match thread on 11:09 - Jun 7 with 1586 viewsFDC

Our country is fckd match thread on 10:22 - Jun 7 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Had to work very hard for those 683 votes then...

While the Brexit Party just swan around
[Post edited 7 Jun 2019 10:28]

There's some truth in that. Labour are trying to do a difficult thing (maintain a constituency of both leave and remain voters), and have the combined forces of the media and the right of it's own party attacking them day in day out, and it has to work very hard. But that's why this by-election was an important test, that it's encouraging to see it pass. There's been a lot of talk recently about a disenfranchised membership that is no longer up for the slog. But Momentum were able to organise car-shares etc from all over the country to get people to P'boro.

So, yes, it has to work hard for it's votes, but yes it's still able to mobilise large numbers in order to do so, despite the onslaught in recent weeks.

And something Labour will always have over Brexit Party (and Conservatives tbh) is the on-the-ground knowledge of how to get the vote out. BP (and Tommy Robinson and UKIP up here during the Euro elections in fact) will generally stand around in town centres handing out leaflets. Labour know where their voters live and how to get them out on polling day.
Our country is fckd match thread on 11:14 - Jun 7 with 1576 views2Thomas2Bowles

What a fecking country we live it

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-48553889

Our country is fckd match thread on 11:22 - Jun 7 with 1550 viewsWatford_Ranger

Our country is fckd match thread on 10:21 - Jun 7 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Like to hand out advice but won't take your own, classic remoaner.

You'll be reverting back to calling people morons, stupid, racist, soon I guess.

Only if they say stupid, moronic or racist things.

It was quite a simple joke.
Our country is fckd match thread on 11:36 - Jun 7 with 1526 viewsRangersDave

Our country is fckd match thread on 11:14 - Jun 7 by 2Thomas2Bowles

What a fecking country we live it

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-48553889

i'd vote for those responsible to have their oxygen priviledges removed, as they cannot be of earthly use to the rest of the planet.

What scum does this kind of thing? probably the same sort that bundles a trump mask wearing old chap to the ground, or mugs old age pensioners for a tenner.

No doubt if found, the ass of a law we have will fine them 250 hours of community service that they wont turn up for!

Strong words i know, but i'm getting sick and tired of the lack of taking responsibility for your actions, kids going on strike from school because they have been fed shyte on just how bad we are as a country with the environment, or throwing milkshakes over people for a laugh. Wont be long before some fecktard puts something other than milkshakes into these containers and throws that over someone.
sick and tired in people not wanting to take a decision by the majority on board, sick and tired of all the bloody crap that the news comes out with.....

pegasus bridge wasnt the bloody white bridge in from of you yesterday you muppets (to the press guys and gals now), do your homework, and if your too fecking stupid to do that, merely open your eyes to the bigger story of the real pegasus bridge thats literally 100 yards away, and the tale of the wounded on there during the war, the heroism shown, show the bullet and shrapnel holes that are still there and the place a brave soldier lost his life trying to save a wounded comrade, stop treating such things with disdain and ignorance on your publicly paid for "jolly' to Normandy.

in fact, just feck right off!

i'm in a mood, you can tell, and had to spout, sorry.
i'll get better after my meds kick in.......nurse!!!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Our country is fckd match thread on 11:45 - Jun 7 with 1504 views2Thomas2Bowles

Our country is fckd match thread on 11:36 - Jun 7 by RangersDave

i'd vote for those responsible to have their oxygen priviledges removed, as they cannot be of earthly use to the rest of the planet.

What scum does this kind of thing? probably the same sort that bundles a trump mask wearing old chap to the ground, or mugs old age pensioners for a tenner.

No doubt if found, the ass of a law we have will fine them 250 hours of community service that they wont turn up for!

Strong words i know, but i'm getting sick and tired of the lack of taking responsibility for your actions, kids going on strike from school because they have been fed shyte on just how bad we are as a country with the environment, or throwing milkshakes over people for a laugh. Wont be long before some fecktard puts something other than milkshakes into these containers and throws that over someone.
sick and tired in people not wanting to take a decision by the majority on board, sick and tired of all the bloody crap that the news comes out with.....

pegasus bridge wasnt the bloody white bridge in from of you yesterday you muppets (to the press guys and gals now), do your homework, and if your too fecking stupid to do that, merely open your eyes to the bigger story of the real pegasus bridge thats literally 100 yards away, and the tale of the wounded on there during the war, the heroism shown, show the bullet and shrapnel holes that are still there and the place a brave soldier lost his life trying to save a wounded comrade, stop treating such things with disdain and ignorance on your publicly paid for "jolly' to Normandy.

in fact, just feck right off!

i'm in a mood, you can tell, and had to spout, sorry.
i'll get better after my meds kick in.......nurse!!!

I can think of some much stronger words, but then the liberals on here will start their, these poor misunderstood blar blar blar bullshite.

Our country is fckd match thread on 11:47 - Jun 7 with 1502 viewsderbyhoop

If the Farage cult (it isn't a party) cannot win Peterborough in these circumstances it doesn't say much about their chances in anything other than a single issue vote.
At the moment that appears to be all they have and if/as they start developing policies in other areas, the UK electorate are likely to find them more and more repulsive.

- Farage on NHS
- Widdecome on curing homosexuality (from about 6'30")

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Our country is fckd match thread on 11:52 - Jun 7 with 1489 viewsFDC

@Derby I'm not sure, that thinking might fall in to the same trap as thinking that 'exposing' Farage et al by endlessly interviewing them will some how damage their vote share. I think all this stuff is costed in. In fact, I'm not sure AW's views *are* especially off-putting to the 25% or so that back the BP. Brexit has unleashed something approaching a culture war, and this is one of its poles I think.
Our country is fckd match thread on 11:54 - Jun 7 with 1486 viewsloftboy

Our country is fckd match thread on 11:47 - Jun 7 by derbyhoop

If the Farage cult (it isn't a party) cannot win Peterborough in these circumstances it doesn't say much about their chances in anything other than a single issue vote.
At the moment that appears to be all they have and if/as they start developing policies in other areas, the UK electorate are likely to find them more and more repulsive.

- Farage on NHS
- Widdecome on curing homosexuality (from about 6'30")

The Anne Widdecombe comments are baffling in this day and age.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Our country is fckd match thread on 13:38 - Jun 7 with 1373 views2Thomas2Bowles

Boris case chucked out.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48554853

Our country is fckd match thread on 13:44 - Jun 7 with 1366 viewsMick_S

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024