Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our country is fckd match thread 20:04 - Jan 15 with 206225 viewsBlackCrowe

On one side we have a spineless and rudderless government full of self-serving narcissistic cnts utterly divided.

On the other side we have spineless and rudderless opposition full of self-serving narcissistic cnts utterly divided.

Can someone please show us a third way beyond flipping Vince. Failing a Chuka et al third way then Disco, you're the man no to save us from jezwecan, Diane, Sneery Emily and McDonnell no?
[Post edited 15 Jan 2019 20:05]

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Our country is fckd match thread on 13:47 - Jun 7 with 1790 viewsHayesender

I'm a bit confused by everyone saying Labour won in Peterborough - I thought the new rule was to add up all the votes of different parties for or against a particular position and decide the winner that way?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Our country is fckd match thread on 14:05 - Jun 7 with 1733 viewsBasingstokeR

Our country is fckd match thread on 13:47 - Jun 7 by Hayesender

I'm a bit confused by everyone saying Labour won in Peterborough - I thought the new rule was to add up all the votes of different parties for or against a particular position and decide the winner that way?

I'm confused at how you could be confused
Our country is fckd match thread on 14:07 - Jun 7 with 1724 viewsHayesender

Our country is fckd match thread on 14:05 - Jun 7 by BasingstokeR

I'm confused at how you could be confused

I became confused in my confusion

Our country is fckd match thread on 14:50 - Jun 7 with 1669 viewsR_from_afar

Our country is fckd match thread on 11:45 - Jun 7 by 2Thomas2Bowles

I can think of some much stronger words, but then the liberals on here will start their, these poor misunderstood blar blar blar bullshite.

That vandalism is mindless, pointless and moronic and whoever did it - should they ever catch the vermin - should be severely punished, but I think we have been going too far with our suggestions as to how they should pay for their crimes.

In the last week on here, that is the second offence posters have been calling to be added to the death penalty list, the second after (admittedly dangerous and irresponsible) drone flying.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Our country is fckd match thread on 15:24 - Jun 7 with 1631 views2Thomas2Bowles

Our country is fckd match thread on 14:50 - Jun 7 by R_from_afar

That vandalism is mindless, pointless and moronic and whoever did it - should they ever catch the vermin - should be severely punished, but I think we have been going too far with our suggestions as to how they should pay for their crimes.

In the last week on here, that is the second offence posters have been calling to be added to the death penalty list, the second after (admittedly dangerous and irresponsible) drone flying.

What is just punishment in our eyes?

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Our country is fckd match thread on 15:37 - Jun 7 with 1608 viewsNorthernr

Second and final request to wind it in before threads are locked and/or deleted and permanent bans are handed out.

I’d honestly rather have no message board at all than one where we’ve got people posting in support of Tommy Robinson.
Our country is fckd match thread on 15:51 - Jun 7 with 1564 viewsJigsore

anyone see this this morning? it's not like the rest of the interview was any better. I've never been a license fee moaner but the BBC needs a massive shake up. their political output has been absolutely desperate for years. we're literally paying for John Humphries to soapbox his opinions.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Our country is fckd match thread on 16:43 - Jun 7 with 1478 viewsHayesender

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cambridgeshire/7335364.stm

Hmmm, convicted postal fraudster Tariq Manhood was part of the official Labour team at the count last night. Still, nothing to see here
[Post edited 7 Jun 2019 16:55]

Login to get fewer ads

Our country is fckd match thread on 16:56 - Jun 7 with 1455 viewsTacticalR

Our country is fckd match thread on 15:37 - Jun 7 by Northernr

Second and final request to wind it in before threads are locked and/or deleted and permanent bans are handed out.

I’d honestly rather have no message board at all than one where we’ve got people posting in support of Tommy Robinson.

Probably worth keeping at least one thread going for people to let off steam (and most people have been rational).

Air hostess clique

Our country is fckd match thread on 17:00 - Jun 7 with 1447 viewsTHEBUSH

Our country is fckd match thread on 15:37 - Jun 7 by Northernr

Agree, this is a QPR message board.
Our country is fckd match thread on 17:04 - Jun 7 with 1436 views2Thomas2Bowles

Our country is fckd match thread on 17:00 - Jun 7 by THEBUSH

Agree, this is a QPR message board.

It's never been limited to just QPR stuff.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Our country is fckd match thread on 17:17 - Jun 7 with 1417 viewsNorthernr

Our country is fckd match thread on 17:04 - Jun 7 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Keep going like this and it will be.
Our country is fckd match thread on 17:18 - Jun 7 with 1413 viewsWatford_Ranger

Our country is fckd match thread on 17:04 - Jun 7 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Probably fair to limit it to not supporting Yaxley-Lennon.
Our country is fckd match thread on 17:21 - Jun 7 with 1404 viewsSharpy36

Our country is fckd match thread on 16:43 - Jun 7 by Hayesender

Hmmm, convicted postal fraudster Tariq Manhood was part of the official Labour team at the count last night. Still, nothing to see here

I`m also reading that between 60 and 70% of yesterdays votes came from postal votes.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Our country is fckd match thread on 17:33 - Jun 7 with 1379 viewsBasingstokeR

60-70% of the BP's votes?
Our country is fckd match thread on 17:40 - Jun 7 with 1368 viewsSharpy36

Our country is fckd match thread on 17:33 - Jun 7 by BasingstokeR

60-70% of the BP's votes?

Could well have been, then again it could be the anti semitic population of Peterborough. I`m sure it will all come out in the wash.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Our country is fckd match thread on 17:40 - Jun 7 with 1367 viewseasthertsr

Our country is fckd match thread on 11:54 - Jun 7 by loftboy

The Anne Widdecombe comments are baffling in this day and age.

If Widdecombe is right and science will be able to 'cure' gay people perhaps after that they can 'cure' bigots!
Our country is fckd match thread on 17:45 - Jun 7 with 1344 viewsWEAREAWFUL

I would love to see the figures for how many old age pensioners, the lovely lefties and unite supporters ganged up on and dragged kicking and screaming into the polling booths to vote for the friendly labour party
Our country is fckd match thread on 17:51 - Jun 7 with 1333 viewsR_from_afar

Our country is fckd match thread on 15:24 - Jun 7 by 2Thomas2Bowles

What is just punishment in our eyes?

That's a really good question. My father was a prison officer for 40 years but I have never thought about that sort of thing. I think the threat of a custodial sentence is always a strong deterrent, but our prisons are overflowing....

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Our country is fckd match thread on 17:53 - Jun 7 with 1327 viewsWEAREAWFUL

Oooppsss just read the whole page.sorry didnt see that we had to adhere to mods new rules
Our country is fckd match thread on 17:55 - Jun 7 with 1325 viewspaulparker

Our country is fckd match thread on 17:40 - Jun 7 by easthertsr

If Widdecombe is right and science will be able to 'cure' gay people perhaps after that they can 'cure' bigots!

Perhaps we can start with Corbyn and Abbot

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Our country is fckd match thread on 17:56 - Jun 7 with 1324 viewsloftboy

Our country is fckd match thread on 17:51 - Jun 7 by R_from_afar

That's a really good question. My father was a prison officer for 40 years but I have never thought about that sort of thing. I think the threat of a custodial sentence is always a strong deterrent, but our prisons are overflowing....

Build more then. Far too many people released early, the speedboat killer got another 4 years for bottling someone, but what’s the point if it runs alongside his existing sentence, each crime should carry a set term and if you commit more than one then they run back to back.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Our country is fckd match thread on 17:57 - Jun 7 with 1321 viewsR_from_afar

Our country is fckd match thread on 16:43 - Jun 7 by Hayesender

But, for balance, we could soon have a prime minister who was sacked for lying.

No party has a monopoly on this sort of thing....

Our country is fckd match thread on 18:06 - Jun 7 with 1301 viewsR_from_afar

People on the left wing - not hard left, radical left, petrol bomb throwing left, just the left - will love the succinct yet powerful nature of the message here. It distills a lot of arguments into a very short video and was food for thought for me, at least.

The rest of you will give me pelters. I await my fate....

Our country is fckd match thread on 18:10 - Jun 7 with 1284 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Our country is fckd match thread on 13:44 - Jun 7 by Mick_S

The guy who made that is the same guy who does, McFadden’s Cold War. He was on the radio earlier.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024