Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticket sales on the pompy side 10:08 - Jan 16 with 7430 viewssouthbrookstreet

The Pompey season ticket holders it seems not to have rushed to snap up tickets for the 4th round game and they have had two home games since Friday to have purchased.... they opened up the tickets for member general sale this morning and there are loads of seats on sale.. have the Rs box office got it correct not to take up full allocation ummm its looking that way
Ticket sales on the pompy side on 10:12 - Jan 16 with 6031 viewsBuckR

Whats Pompey not selling out got to do with us not taking full allocation? Got my ticket yesterday and Im sure were going to sell out 2,800 regardless
[Post edited 16 Jan 2019 10:17]
Ticket sales on the pompy side on 10:37 - Jan 16 with 5943 viewsRblockPrior

We will definitely sell the full allocation which has now been given to us, I can see Pompey selling about 14k, taking the attendance to about 17k which will make for a good atmosphere

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Ticket sales on the pompy side on 11:27 - Jan 16 with 5834 viewsdaveB

QPR have now taken the full allocation, was always going to happen
Ticket sales on the pompy side on 11:30 - Jan 16 with 5819 viewsMick_S

Ticket sales on the pompy side on 11:27 - Jan 16 by daveB

QPR have now taken the full allocation, was always going to happen

We're like Leeds.

Pompey are averaging around 18,000 this season so it should be a decent turn out.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Ticket sales on the pompy side on 13:31 - Jan 16 with 5599 viewsDorse

2800 QPR fans blinking in the light, staggering about and clutching each other in terror, not knowing what to do in the mythical so-called 'Fourth' round. Samaritans will be on stand-by, taking calls from distressed loved ones who think their partners are cheating on them as 'there is no such thing as the fourth round of the cup'.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Ticket sales on the pompy side on 11:45 - Jan 17 with 5144 viewsonlyrinmoray

so true....
Ticket sales on the pompy side on 12:13 - Jan 17 with 5070 viewsTheChef

Ticket sales on the pompy side on 13:31 - Jan 16 by Dorse

2800 QPR fans blinking in the light, staggering about and clutching each other in terror, not knowing what to do in the mythical so-called 'Fourth' round. Samaritans will be on stand-by, taking calls from distressed loved ones who think their partners are cheating on them as 'there is no such thing as the fourth round of the cup'.

FA Cup, huge away following, only one possible outcome.

Unless Saint Schteve plans to buck that trend as well??? I can only take so much in one season.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Ticket sales on the pompy side on 12:41 - Jan 17 with 5008 viewssmegma

Ticket sales on the pompy side on 10:12 - Jan 16 by BuckR

Whats Pompey not selling out got to do with us not taking full allocation? Got my ticket yesterday and Im sure were going to sell out 2,800 regardless
[Post edited 16 Jan 2019 10:17]

I read online Pompey had sold out
Login to get fewer ads

Ticket sales on the pompy side on 12:53 - Jan 17 with 4963 viewsWokingR

Ticket sales on the pompy side on 12:41 - Jan 17 by smegma

Don't think so.
Spoke to a mate who is an 'occassional' Portsmouth fan and he was suprised that he was able to phone up yesterday and get 5 tickets all together. He says he's never been able to do that for league games.
Ticket sales on the pompy side on 13:05 - Jan 17 with 4932 viewshopphoops

Ticket sales on the pompy side on 12:53 - Jan 17 by WokingR

Don't think so.
Spoke to a mate who is an 'occassional' Portsmouth fan and he was suprised that he was able to phone up yesterday and get 5 tickets all together. He says he's never been able to do that for league games.

That's a bit like being a recreational smackhead.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Ticket sales on the pompy side on 13:35 - Jan 17 with 4860 viewskarl

Ticket sales on the pompy side on 12:41 - Jan 17 by smegma

On here Smeg?
https://fansonline.net/portsmouth/mb/view.php?id=753834

I was thinking i might have got a home ticket if failed to get one in away end but thats looking unlikely now?
Great to see both clubs generate some FA cup interest, hope match lives up to it!
Edit. RangersDave comes out of it well
[Post edited 17 Jan 2019 13:36]
Ticket sales on the pompy side on 13:48 - Jan 17 with 4829 viewsJJB

Said on their website this morning that they still had 4,500 tickets left.

https://www.portsmouthfc.co.uk/news/2019/january/qpr-h-ticket-latest/
[Post edited 17 Jan 2019 13:50]

Remember The White City Fighting?
Poll: Would you like to see the return of Mr Warnock?

Ticket sales on the pompy side on 17:04 - Jan 17 with 4647 viewsonlyrinmoray

Ticket sales on the pompy side on 13:35 - Jan 17 by karl

On here Smeg?

I was thinking i might have got a home ticket if failed to get one in away end but thats looking unlikely now?
Great to see both clubs generate some FA cup interest, hope match lives up to it!

How are you getting to Portsmouth Karl? Flying down.. train.... or boat
Ticket sales on the pompy side on 17:08 - Jan 17 with 4632 viewskarl

Ticket sales on the pompy side on 17:04 - Jan 17 by onlyrinmoray

How are you getting to Portsmouth Karl? Flying down.. train.... or boat

I'm on boat then driving to Inverness and EasyJet to Luton on the Friday Moray, doing the reverse on Monday and home at night. Are you going down to the game?
I've booked flights, got them for £43 return, but still got some sorting out to do with Baz and Pat before anything concrete just yet.
Ticket sales on the pompy side on 17:11 - Jan 17 with 4626 viewsstowmarketrange

Ticket sales on the pompy side on 17:08 - Jan 17 by karl

I'm on boat then driving to Inverness and EasyJet to Luton on the Friday Moray, doing the reverse on Monday and home at night. Are you going down to the game?
I've booked flights, got them for £43 return, but still got some sorting out to do with Baz and Pat before anything concrete just yet.

Could you not have got a flight to Southampton?Or was that more expensive?
Ticket sales on the pompy side on 17:23 - Jan 17 with 4601 viewskarl

Ticket sales on the pompy side on 17:11 - Jan 17 by stowmarketrange

Could you not have got a flight to Southampton?Or was that more expensive?

Staying with friends over the weekend so better than going direct, was actually planning it was going to be the WBA home game as February is a bit of a write off for free weekends unfortunately.
Baz will hopefully have a rally or march for me to show off my Libdem jumper and sandals at.....
Ticket sales on the pompy side on 17:27 - Jan 17 with 4579 viewsstowmarketrange

Ticket sales on the pompy side on 17:23 - Jan 17 by karl

Staying with friends over the weekend so better than going direct, was actually planning it was going to be the WBA home game as February is a bit of a write off for free weekends unfortunately.
Baz will hopefully have a rally or march for me to show off my Libdem jumper and sandals at.....

No problem mate.I forgot we were supposed to be playing a league game on that date.How stupid of the efl to schedule a game for us on 4th round day.
Who were we supposed to be playing on 5th round day?
[Post edited 17 Jan 2019 17:28]
Ticket sales on the pompy side on 17:29 - Jan 17 with 4575 viewsonlyrinmoray

Ticket sales on the pompy side on 17:08 - Jan 17 by karl

No Im not going as I offered to work an overnight then. Didn't expect us to get past Leeds to be honest. Im waiting for the next round of Sky matches to see if the Stoke game is on tele As you know you have to plan well in advance to book flights for matches in case the dates are changed. Last time I looked I could get a £40 return to Gatwick for the Stoke game

Im on a bad run at the moment, last three games Ive been to are all defeats
Ticket sales on the pompy side on 17:35 - Jan 17 with 4559 viewskarl

Ticket sales on the pompy side on 17:27 - Jan 17 by stowmarketrange

No problem mate.I forgot we were supposed to be playing a league game on that date.How stupid of the efl to schedule a game for us on 4th round day.
Who were we supposed to be playing on 5th round day?
[Post edited 17 Jan 2019 17:28]

I was watching the Leeds game oblivious to the fact if we went out that there would be no game that weekend, only realised when we were hanging on at end and I decided to sneak a look at date for 4th round, lucky in the end but you certainly can't plan for cup fixtures!
Ticket sales on the pompy side on 17:39 - Jan 17 with 4546 viewskarl

Ticket sales on the pompy side on 17:29 - Jan 17 by onlyrinmoray

No Im not going as I offered to work an overnight then. Didn't expect us to get past Leeds to be honest. Im waiting for the next round of Sky matches to see if the Stoke game is on tele As you know you have to plan well in advance to book flights for matches in case the dates are changed. Last time I looked I could get a £40 return to Gatwick for the Stoke game

Im on a bad run at the moment, last three games Ive been to are all defeats

Yeah it's never easy booking so far in advance nowadays with the games moving all over the place. I've been to Gatwick and back a couple of times last year for 18 quid each way, its a great deal. I was looking at the easyJet minibus from Gatwick the other day and was £1.99 into London Victoria, I've usually paid about 7 or 8 quid so if you're needing transport get it booked early as that's a bargain compared to the normal rip off routes
Ticket sales on the pompy side on 19:31 - Jan 17 with 4378 viewsRangersDave

Ticket sales on the pompy side on 13:35 - Jan 17 by karl

On here Smeg?

i was so looking forward to get 'stabbed with a brick', very classy, and so so nice of them to say such kind mature things. I'm sure not all Portsmouth 'fans' ,are of that same attitude.

i see the attitudes of the 70's pervaids Fratton like a malignent tumor. moreso if the brick is blunt!

If i sat in the away end, i would not be jumping up and down for joy inside the ground if we scored or won, thats just antagonistic, and quite rude.
shame some of their fans dont have the class of, say blackpool, in that regard. i had a good laugh with those guys in their end once. no problems, just real fans having a chat about football, with laughs and moans thrown in, not bricks.

Still, i got a mention on a rival clubs forum. Kudos!
[Post edited 17 Jan 2019 20:07]

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Ticket sales on the pompy side on 19:42 - Jan 17 with 4362 viewsthemodfather

pompey support is always good and close to sold out every home game, I expect 18000 for this one....
Ticket sales on the pompy side on 13:02 - Jan 18 with 3921 viewsE17hoop

If there are any left today I'd expect them to sell out tomorrow.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Ticket sales on the pompy side on 13:34 - Jan 18 with 3858 viewsRangersw12

We have 500 left as of 9 am this morning

A lot of people are going to miss out
Ticket sales on the pompy side on 13:39 - Jan 18 with 3844 viewskarl

Ticket sales on the pompy side on 13:34 - Jan 18 by Rangersw12

We have 500 left as of 9 am this morning

A lot of people are going to miss out

200 at 11am, I phoned box office then and they expected no general sale.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024