Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That old FFP thing 18:44 - Jan 16 with 2687 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Interesting piece from 442 on the faeces hitting the spinning thing.

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/financial-fair-play-vs-fairy-tales-football

Bet even if they do read it, across the EFL many will still fail to comprehend and be demanding new signings in the current defenestration period.
That old FFP thing on 20:21 - Jan 16 with 2503 viewscolinallcars

I like the bit about the deadly combination of starry eyed owners and Harry Redknapp.
That old FFP thing on 23:30 - Jan 16 with 2258 viewsTrom

Great article thanks for posting.
That old FFP thing on 23:47 - Jan 16 with 2220 viewsLeedsR

Didn’t realise that Bournemouth and Leicester actually got fined. Also surprised at the level of the fines too in relation to ours - was it simply that the rules had changed?
That old FFP thing on 01:58 - Jan 17 with 2137 viewsMiss_Terraces

That old FFP thing on 23:47 - Jan 16 by LeedsR

Didn’t realise that Bournemouth and Leicester actually got fined. Also surprised at the level of the fines too in relation to ours - was it simply that the rules had changed?

They were in the ponyship, we were in the championship. They were out of the FL remit.

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

That old FFP thing on 08:55 - Jan 17 with 1921 viewsqpr85

Thing is though he said 3 successive winners of the championship got fined, well we didn't win the championship when we broke financial fair play rules.

But let's not let facts get in the way of a good article. As I did find it interesting about Sheffield Wednesday. I wonder what will happen to them and how long it it take to get sorted. If he is willing to sell based on not reaching the promised land then it doesn't look good for them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024