Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cricket 13:47 - Jan 23 with 23338 viewstoboboly

Possible phenomenal year kicking off today with the first test v Windies

I have tickets for the world cup and the ashes, cannot wait!

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Cricket on 18:20 - Jan 23 with 2228 viewstoboboly

Tea taken early due to a single rain cloud

Cricket on 18:38 - Jan 23 with 2202 viewsBlackCrowe

Cricket on 18:20 - Jan 23 by toboboly

Oh well, suppose it means our parched supporters can stock up on Banks and rum punch. Grrrrr.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Cricket on 18:48 - Jan 23 with 2194 viewsqprd

Cricket on 14:59 - Jan 23 by stevec

Just checked it out on Sky.

Are any West Indians allowed in ?

I went to watch my team play in Antigua about 15 years ago.... same thing

England is probably the only country in the world where people still attend test matches in full force
Cricket on 18:57 - Jan 23 with 2180 viewsCamberleyR

Cricket on 18:20 - Jan 23 by toboboly

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Cricket on 19:55 - Jan 23 with 2135 viewsMrSheen

Is proper test cricket making a comeback? India and Australia barely got over 250 runs a day in their series, and another old fashioned grind today.
Cricket on 21:03 - Jan 23 with 2098 viewsaston_hoop

Jimmy Anderson is immortal right? because I can't imagine an England team without him now

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Cricket on 21:03 - Jan 23 with 2098 viewsRangersw12

Someone needs to clone Jimmy

What a bowler ,clearly the best we've ever produced
Cricket on 21:13 - Jan 23 with 2090 viewstoboboly

What a collapse! Great bowling in the last two sessions.

Login to get fewer ads

Cricket on 22:36 - Jan 23 with 2027 viewsElHoop

Cricket on 21:13 - Jan 23 by toboboly

What a collapse! Great bowling in the last two sessions.

Hmmm - we haven't batted yet!

The pitch seems to be doing more than it did at the start of the day and Joseph and Gabriel are certainly a fair bit quicker than anyone we've got. Joseph and Hetmyer were in their 2016 under 19 World Cup winning team (Hetmyer was captain and Joseph bowled the fastest ball of that tournament 143kph). Hetmyer has already made his mark and Joseph could well join him with the ball. Will be interesting tomorrow anyway.
Cricket on 22:38 - Jan 23 with 2026 viewsHunterhoop

I’m astounded they picked Rashid over Leach. I’m surprised it was Curran over Broad.

If you want to play two spinners, fine, but you have to pick the best spinner amongst those two. Anyone that follows county cricket knows Leach is the best spinner on that tour.
Cricket on 08:48 - Jan 24 with 1927 viewsElHoop

Cricket on 22:38 - Jan 23 by Hunterhoop

I’m astounded they picked Rashid over Leach. I’m surprised it was Curran over Broad.

If you want to play two spinners, fine, but you have to pick the best spinner amongst those two. Anyone that follows county cricket knows Leach is the best spinner on that tour.

I'm not sure that two spinners was a great idea in the first place - I think that raw pace might prevail here. I'm a Broad fan and i think that his height would have been a weapon here, but we'll soon find out when 6 foot 7 of Holder chucks a few down - he had a great year last year and is another who could give us trouble later. I've a bad feeling about today - hopefully I'm wrong!
Cricket on 15:07 - Jan 24 with 1836 viewstoboboly

Another 5fer for Anderson. Was talking to the Mrs last night (lucky girl) and wagered he would break 600 this summer. Looking good after he added another 5!

Cricket on 16:08 - Jan 24 with 1787 viewsqpr1976

Cricket on 18:48 - Jan 23 by qprd

I went to watch my team play in Antigua about 15 years ago.... same thing

England is probably the only country in the world where people still attend test matches in full force

I’ll be in Antigua next week, got tickets for days 1,2 & 3.
Pricing is the main issue for WIndies home fans. Best part od £50 a ticket.

Most popular destination for England fans as it’s our closest tour at only 8 hours away. Barbados in particular is always packed with England fans. Probably 20k out of 25k, especially on days 1 & 2.
When I went there it was a high scoring bore draw, so I ended up giving our day 5 tickets to the barman & his son. I hope they went and didn’t sell them on.....

Ashes down under is always well supported by both sets of fans.

NZ & South Africa weirdly not and they can’t blame ticket prices as they only cost about £10 !
Cricket on 16:59 - Jan 24 with 1771 viewsrunningman75

England will need Anderson for the Ashes. By the look of their openers maybe persuade Cook to come out of retirement. Brearley was captaining in his 40s.
Cricket on 17:07 - Jan 24 with 1756 viewsstowmarketrange

Cricket on 16:08 - Jan 24 by qpr1976

I’ll be in Antigua next week, got tickets for days 1,2 & 3.
Pricing is the main issue for WIndies home fans. Best part od £50 a ticket.

Most popular destination for England fans as it’s our closest tour at only 8 hours away. Barbados in particular is always packed with England fans. Probably 20k out of 25k, especially on days 1 & 2.
When I went there it was a high scoring bore draw, so I ended up giving our day 5 tickets to the barman & his son. I hope they went and didn’t sell them on.....

Ashes down under is always well supported by both sets of fans.

NZ & South Africa weirdly not and they can’t blame ticket prices as they only cost about £10 !

I did the Ashes last year and I thoroughly enjoyed a month in the sun.I’m saving my bucks for a month in India in a couple of winters time.
Best part of £6k for the windies seemed a bit much for me this time.
Cricket on 17:28 - Jan 24 with 1740 viewshopphoops

England 48-6...

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Cricket on 17:37 - Jan 24 with 1729 viewsted_hendrix

Unprofessionally pathetic performance, I hope the England team get fcking tonked, they might just then show some respect to their opponents and stop believing the stupid 'hype' that seems to be surrounding English cricket.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Cricket on 17:38 - Jan 24 with 1728 viewsrunningman75

As a teenager in the 1980s I was always glued to the cricket. At the time the West Indians were an immense team. The current England squad is mediocre but nice to see some confidence in West Indies cricket. I was often the only England supporter amongst people who's parents were born in India, Pakistan and the West Indies so they failed the Norman Tebbit cricket test and would always support whoever England's opponents were (well apart from Australia and New Zealand).
Cricket on 17:40 - Jan 24 with 1724 viewsted_hendrix

Feck me 49-7 you couldn't make this up.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Cricket on 17:57 - Jan 24 with 1702 viewsrunningman75

61-8 Stuart Broad will be back next test.
Cricket on 18:10 - Jan 24 with 1693 viewsRangersw12

Clearly got the selection wrong then

With Broad we could of rolled them for 150 instead we're heading for a massive defeat
Cricket on 18:43 - Jan 24 with 1663 viewsElHoop

Carnage unfortunately - the Windies aren't a bad side though. So much for our strength in depth with the bat! Even if we get them out for 150 now we're too deep in the poo.
Cricket on 19:55 - Jan 24 with 1600 viewstoboboly

Wtf?!?!?!?!

I go out for a few beers and this happens. Dicks

Cricket on 22:05 - Jan 24 with 1513 viewsMrSheen

Haven’t seen any today. Is Curtley back?
Cricket on 04:53 - Jan 25 with 1383 viewsMiss_Terraces

Is it true the Windies, didn't force the follow on, for financial reasons?
I would take a 0-3, for 5-0 in the summer. Sorry to all the fans out there but your in the Caribbean, I'm freezing in England. Sympathy, is not the first thought that comes to mind.

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024