Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
London Broncos 08:49 - Feb 2 with 19964 viewsDixie_CT

I know a few on here (Clive, Mr Sheen) like Rugby League and it’s back!

I watched London Broncos in their play offs last season and decided to get a season ticket. Most games are Thursday evening or Sunday afternoon. Cost us £130 and junior £20 which I thought was reasonable for a few days out in Ealing.

Hoping London can stay up but it’s going to be tough.
London Broncos on 21:02 - Jun 14 with 2717 viewsMrSheen

London Broncos on 09:18 - Jun 11 by Northernr

I'd absolutely pis my pants laughing if the Broncos relegate HKR. Loved the two results, and the manner of them, on Sunday.

That game next Thursday is massive. Sadly I do think the appointment of Tony Smith will just give Rovers the results they need so London really need to beat them next week to have a chance. That said, Rovers are in absolute disarray, open revolt on their social media and message boards about botched recruitment. Think they put all their eggs in the Drinkwater basket after his great season with Catalans, but at Catalans he was playing behind a big pack and he'd previously been a mediocre half for Leigh - bit like us when we went big on Mike Sheron. If they lose at London and then we can beat them at theirs the week after it could be on. Praying.

This post has been edited by an administrator

I’d love to see Leeds go down. Follow the example of United, and renew traditional rivalries with Batley, Dewsbury and Featherstone.
London Broncos on 10:15 - Jun 15 with 2654 viewsNorthernr

London Broncos on 21:02 - Jun 14 by MrSheen

I’d love to see Leeds go down. Follow the example of United, and renew traditional rivalries with Batley, Dewsbury and Featherstone.

Well if you want your team to lose every week playing five drives and a sht kick then Rich Agar is definitely the coach for that. Like Dr Death that bloke.

They’ve also reneged on a backloaded contract with Watkins so he’s said fck it I’m going to the NRL now.
London Broncos on 12:48 - Jun 15 with 2626 viewsMrSheen

London Broncos on 10:15 - Jun 15 by Northernr

Well if you want your team to lose every week playing five drives and a sht kick then Rich Agar is definitely the coach for that. Like Dr Death that bloke.

They’ve also reneged on a backloaded contract with Watkins so he’s said fck it I’m going to the NRL now.

I used to think that Kallum Watkins was the player who was the biggest waster of natural talent. Then Leeds signed Konrad Hurrell.

Agar’s face in the game was a sight to see, a look of perpetual disappointment. What an inspiration.
London Broncos on 18:34 - Jun 15 with 2593 viewsMrSheen

Didn’t see this coming. Fantastic effort and desperately needed. Plenty in the poo now if this holds up.
London Broncos on 18:38 - Jun 15 with 2592 viewsDixie_CT

London Broncos on 18:34 - Jun 15 by MrSheen

Didn’t see this coming. Fantastic effort and desperately needed. Plenty in the poo now if this holds up.

Catalan have been horrendous, always a shame to see Sam Tomkins have a bad game 😏

Broncos have been much better in defence, especially straight through the middle.

Massive 10 minutes now!
London Broncos on 18:42 - Jun 15 with 2588 viewsMrSheen

London Broncos on 18:38 - Jun 15 by Dixie_CT

Catalan have been horrendous, always a shame to see Sam Tomkins have a bad game 😏

Broncos have been much better in defence, especially straight through the middle.

Massive 10 minutes now!

Cracking try. Abdull is a magician. Not sure we’ve ever won in Perpignan before. See you Thursday.
London Broncos on 18:56 - Jun 15 with 2580 viewsDixie_CT

London Broncos on 18:42 - Jun 15 by MrSheen

Cracking try. Abdull is a magician. Not sure we’ve ever won in Perpignan before. See you Thursday.

Beating Saints and now Catalan away will give them huge confidence. All to play for with Salford and Huddersfield in sight.

Thought Cunningham was great today but as you say Abdull was so creative near the try line. This team make the most of their abilities.

Some budget coverage from Sky Sports. Commentator and Jon wells were awful! Don't mind too much though as great to see the win as we've hardly been on the telly.
London Broncos on 19:10 - Jun 15 with 2571 viewsterryb

That is a great win for London.

As a Wakefield fan, I'm now getting a bit worried with Trinity being in freefall!

Hopefully Northern is correct about HKR. I would prefer Leeds to be relegated, but it ain't gonna happen!
Login to get fewer ads

London Broncos on 19:11 - Jun 15 with 2571 viewsMrSheen

London Broncos on 18:56 - Jun 15 by Dixie_CT

Beating Saints and now Catalan away will give them huge confidence. All to play for with Salford and Huddersfield in sight.

Thought Cunningham was great today but as you say Abdull was so creative near the try line. This team make the most of their abilities.

Some budget coverage from Sky Sports. Commentator and Jon wells were awful! Don't mind too much though as great to see the win as we've hardly been on the telly.

Obviously in the studio, no interviews. Better than nothing.

Cracking game of hurling on now. All my summer favourites.
London Broncos on 20:07 - Jun 15 with 2539 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Anyone done Catalan Dragons away? Is it worth the trip?
London Broncos on 22:23 - Jun 15 with 2511 viewsMrSheen

London Broncos on 20:07 - Jun 15 by BazzaInTheLoft

Not me, but I think Clive has. Been to Castleford though, can’t believe Perpignan is more beautiful.
London Broncos on 00:08 - Jun 16 with 2491 viewsNorthernr

London Broncos on 20:07 - Jun 15 by BazzaInTheLoft

Couple of us going next week. Superb place, perfect awayday, great stadium.

What a result for London tonight, just watched it through and it was a prime away performance.
London Broncos on 21:13 - Jun 16 with 2387 viewsNorthernr

Bar in the middle of Perps advertising the London game live on Thursday night. Should be lively with 1,000+ Hull FC in town.
London Broncos on 02:45 - Jun 17 with 2334 viewstimcocking

I've always wondered why they picked the name London Broncos? I couldn't really think of a less appropriate, or for that matter, worse name.

What actually is Rugby League?
London Broncos on 20:38 - Jun 20 with 2255 viewsMrSheen

8-6 up at h/t. Playing well but let them back on the break. The technique under pressure is fantastic.
London Broncos on 21:48 - Jun 20 with 2243 viewsMrSheen

26-24! Just been sort of threatened by a KR director. Great night!
London Broncos on 22:42 - Jun 20 with 2217 viewsDixie_CT

London Broncos on 21:48 - Jun 20 by MrSheen

26-24! Just been sort of threatened by a KR director. Great night!

Hull KR fans behind the try line wanted an eight point try at the end when it kicked off, I think with Jay Pitts. Clutching at straws!! Especially after their first try shouldn’t have stood.

Another brilliant night, all to play for. This London team are a shining example of belief and resilience.

Plus my lad made £15 from the cup return! Happy days.

Danny Ward, Danny Ward, Danny Danny Ward. He’s got no hair but we don’t care! Danny, Danny Ward!!
London Broncos on 22:47 - Jun 20 with 2215 viewsNorthernr

I was waiting for the 8 point try award when Pitts stupidly took the bait. Refereed well, bar the two nonsense decisions that got HKR into the game on half time. Watched in a bar full of FC in Perpignan with Jordan Abdull’s Dad, so it was lively! Great result. The more it goes on the more I think Leeds are in trouble with Dr Death in charge.
London Broncos on 23:09 - Jun 20 with 2201 viewsMrSheen

London Broncos on 22:47 - Jun 20 by Northernr

I was waiting for the 8 point try award when Pitts stupidly took the bait. Refereed well, bar the two nonsense decisions that got HKR into the game on half time. Watched in a bar full of FC in Perpignan with Jordan Abdull’s Dad, so it was lively! Great result. The more it goes on the more I think Leeds are in trouble with Dr Death in charge.

The Rovers director was adamant Leeds were going down!
Fair play to them, only half as many as FC took, but good for midweek.
London Broncos on 23:19 - Jun 20 with 2193 viewsNorthernr

London Broncos on 23:09 - Jun 20 by MrSheen

The Rovers director was adamant Leeds were going down!
Fair play to them, only half as many as FC took, but good for midweek.

Thursday night on Sky is a bit of a cnts trick piece of scheduling.
London Broncos on 00:00 - Jun 21 with 2164 viewsnadera78

London Broncos on 23:19 - Jun 20 by Northernr

Thursday night on Sky is a bit of a cnts trick piece of scheduling.

Thursday night for any team in any sport is awful, but for us it's just ridiculous. We don't have a big fanbase anyway, we all know that, but I know of season ticket holders who travel in from places like Southend and Portsmouth - moving a game to Thursday is a killer for them. Hell, even getting across London after work can be a shit show.

That said, what a night! A great performance, from a team that is really growing into this league. It's like they've looked at the other teams and decided they've got nothing to fear from anyone. You've got to love that attitude.
(No subject) (n/t) on 19:30 - Jun 27 with 2031 viewsDixie_CT

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:42 - Jun 27 with 2003 viewsDixie_CT

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:30 - Jun 27 by Dixie_CT

Probably about right. My post was supposed to say come on Hull FC.

Speechless about Westerman smashing his dislocated knee back in, flabbergasted with Houghtons tackle after tackle yet Hull KR still win!! I think they deserved it, Garbutt was huge.

Still can’t stand Danny Maguire!
(No subject) (n/t) on 21:45 - Jun 27 with 2002 viewsMrSheen

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:42 - Jun 27 by Dixie_CT

Probably about right. My post was supposed to say come on Hull FC.

Speechless about Westerman smashing his dislocated knee back in, flabbergasted with Houghtons tackle after tackle yet Hull KR still win!! I think they deserved it, Garbutt was huge.

Still can’t stand Danny Maguire!

Bad result for London but fair play to Rovers, they played some lovely stuff.

Pushing your kneecap back in place and playing on is ridiculous. Don’t try this at home.
London Broncos on 21:49 - Jun 27 with 1998 viewsDixie_CT

https://www.charactour.com/hub/characters/view/Biff-Tannen.Back-to-the-Future

Lee Redford definitely has a touch of the Biff Tannens’ about him
[Post edited 27 Jun 2019 21:51]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024