Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rangers memorabilia 18:44 - Feb 7 with 3426 viewsSonofNorfolt

Shifting loads of 'R's related stuff.
Most progs from '66 onwards, replica shirts, all sorts really.

If you are after anything in particular I may have it.

melh64@hotmail.co.uk
Rangers memorabilia on 19:03 - Feb 7 with 3391 viewsPunteR

Out of interest Mel you dont have a long sleeve shirt with a fleece type lining circa Cargiant era(if i remember right). I played football with a fella that had one. He said it was given to him from someone at the club. It was one the players actually played in and not a replica. Ive always wanted one since, especially on these chilly nights :)

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Rangers memorabilia on 20:26 - Feb 7 with 3320 viewsSonofNorfolt

Sorry no. Plenty of other random tops though.
Rangers memorabilia on 20:54 - Feb 7 with 3292 viewsDannyPaddox

Do you have the late (78?) silky adidas as worn by Stan Bowles AND Brian Williams? Seriously. Had it as a kid. No club badge on it but a classic to me.

[Post edited 7 Feb 2019 22:38]
Rangers memorabilia on 22:03 - Feb 7 with 3221 viewsPeterHucker

Do you happen to have the grey and black away kit from the early 2000s.

I had one of these but lost it somewhere in Portugal at Euro 2004. Would love to have one again.

Either this one in the photo or the one from the following season with JD Sports instead of Ericsson.
Rangers memorabilia on 22:41 - Feb 7 with 3167 viewsboobishabang

Rangers memorabilia on 22:03 - Feb 7 by PeterHucker

I had one of these but lost it somewhere in Portugal at Euro 2004. Would love to have one again.

Either this one in the photo or the one from the following season with JD Sports instead of Ericsson.

I have this shirt for sure, i'll see if i can dig it out and let you know
Rangers memorabilia on 09:04 - Feb 8 with 3028 viewssmegma

I got that one off Richard Pacquettes back the night he scored at Cardiff. I sponsored his shirt for two seasons.
Rangers memorabilia on 11:19 - Feb 8 with 2959 viewsRs_Holy

Rangers memorabilia on 20:54 - Feb 7 by DannyPaddox

Do you have the late (78?) silky adidas as worn by Stan Bowles AND Brian Williams? Seriously. Had it as a kid. No club badge on it but a classic to me.

[Post edited 7 Feb 2019 22:38]

Yep I had one as a kid too!... It was pretty unique because the hoops were individual bits of material sewn together!
Rangers memorabilia on 02:00 - Feb 9 with 2820 viewsSonofNorfolt

Sorry, haven't got either of those.
Did have the 70's one myself once!
Login to get fewer ads

Rangers memorabilia on 02:15 - Feb 9 with 2814 viewsPunteR

Just out of interest has anyone else got or seen the fleece lined matchday shirt or have i just imagined it.?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Rangers memorabilia on 18:29 - Feb 11 with 2601 viewsB_Wad

Thank you for this topic. I am in the United States . I visited London in the early 90s and wanted to see a "soccer" game. Went to Loftus and really enjoyed the grounds, team and atmosphere. Have followed the club ever since and visit Loftus every time I am in London.

At one of the matches, there was a fan in front of Loftus who would sell t-shirts he made. He had one that was something like "QPR Training Ground" with a little kid peeing on the Chelsea Fan Store window. I bought it and it was a prized possession. I wore the shirt watching the 2002 World Cup between South Korea and Spain with some South Korea supporters. South Korea won an amazing match and we were so stoked that we did shirt swaps and one of the SK supporters traded his "Be the Reds" shirt with me.

It was the right thing to do in the moment, but have also rued the loss and have been wondering ever since if there are any of those bootleg type t-shirts still around.
Rangers memorabilia on 09:17 - Feb 18 with 2298 viewsGRDHoops

Not sure if you still want this shirt but I'm selling one on Ebay at the moment if you are interested?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024