Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today’s goals 17:25 - Feb 9 with 2425 viewsNov77

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/11632711/qpr-3-4-birmingha

Shocking first half!

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Today’s goals on 18:14 - Feb 9 with 2287 viewsbosh67

Astonishingly loose first half. Did what they do best and just attack second half. Surely the lesson today is just go at teams rather than letting them come at you. Shocking pen at the end from Naks. Why do so many players stall in the middle of the run up, simply telegraphs which way you are going. Just blast it high and in the middle. But at least he stepped up and at that stage nerves just got the better of him and old boy Camp guessed right.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Today’s goals on 00:49 - Feb 10 with 1998 viewsisawqpratwcity

Ex-pat friendly. Get in quick, Sky are pretty hot shutting these down.

Their first two goals were bloody awful by our defence, and that penalty was a nailed-on re-take.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Today’s goals on 01:05 - Feb 10 with 1988 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Today’s goals on 00:49 - Feb 10 by isawqpratwcity

Their first two goals were bloody awful by our defence, and that penalty was a nailed-on re-take.

Thank you for the link it was worse than I expected in the first half .Once we got going we looked a totally different team.
Does anybody think Wells stopping allowed the opposing players to catch up and clear the rebound or was it too blatant and should it have been re-taken
Today’s goals on 02:35 - Feb 10 with 1963 views18StoneOfHoop

Today’s goals on 01:05 - Feb 10 by CLAREMAN1995

Thank you for the link it was worse than I expected in the first half .Once we got going we looked a totally different team.
Does anybody think Wells stopping allowed the opposing players to catch up and clear the rebound or was it too blatant and should it have been re-taken

the latter, 'KING REF!

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Today’s goals on 03:46 - Feb 10 with 1951 viewsstainrods_elbow

Today’s goals on 00:49 - Feb 10 by isawqpratwcity

I'd say their third was arguably the worst of the lot - gormless ball watching, and their man wiht all the time in the world to plant his header from right in the middle of the box. Adams is a damn good striker at this level - that hat trick puts him on 19 for the season, I think - so some credit to him where it's due. The approach play for their fourth was quality too.

The penaty was about the most shocking thing I've seen in a professional game for some time - for someone who didn't miss it deliberately, Wells did a damn good impression of someone who was trying to. But the non-retake was worse.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Today’s goals on 04:24 - Feb 10 with 1939 viewsisawqpratwcity

Today’s goals on 03:46 - Feb 10 by stainrods_elbow

I'd say their third was arguably the worst of the lot - gormless ball watching, and their man wiht all the time in the world to plant his header from right in the middle of the box. Adams is a damn good striker at this level - that hat trick puts him on 19 for the season, I think - so some credit to him where it's due. The approach play for their fourth was quality too.

The penaty was about the most shocking thing I've seen in a professional game for some time - for someone who didn't miss it deliberately, Wells did a damn good impression of someone who was trying to. But the non-retake was worse.

Yeah, had another look at their third and you're right: you'd think our defense had never heard of jumping to intercept.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Today’s goals on 05:38 - Feb 10 with 1922 viewsozexile

The midfield don't come out of it well. You can't let the opposition midfielders have all the time in the world to pick out passes like that. Get in front of them restrict their passing options.
Today’s goals on 13:57 - Feb 10 with 1659 viewsAgedR

Thanks!

You’ve set me off again.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024