Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Citeh 16:29 - Feb 10 with 8067 viewsNov77

4-0 up against Chelsea after 24 minutes.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Citeh on 09:42 - Feb 11 with 1616 viewsLunarJetman

Citeh on 09:35 - Feb 11 by Konk

Haha! At one point I thought he was going to name every idiot in the away end. He is such a fuc king plum. You got up early and your team got humped - get over it, you pilchard.

He's quite upset about that isn't he...
Citeh on 13:18 - Feb 11 with 1460 viewsJuzzie

Citeh on 09:35 - Feb 11 by Konk

Haha! At one point I thought he was going to name every idiot in the away end. He is such a fuc king plum. You got up early and your team got humped - get over it, you pilchard.

Thing is, Chelsea fans aren't used to this. Any sacrifice is easy when you keep getting the results.
It's probably worse for them as they're not used to it as much as we are.

Makes it more hilarious to watch!
Citeh on 14:10 - Feb 11 with 1396 viewstraininvain

Citeh on 13:18 - Feb 11 by Juzzie

Thing is, Chelsea fans aren't used to this. Any sacrifice is easy when you keep getting the results.
It's probably worse for them as they're not used to it as much as we are.

Makes it more hilarious to watch!

Have to say I enjoyed talking to the young Chelsea fan in our office this morning which made a nice change.

The best part was him moaning about Man City’s squad and the money they’ve spent. Didn’t have the heart to explain to him that it all started with Chelsea.
Citeh on 14:18 - Feb 11 with 1384 viewsflynnbo

Citeh on 08:58 - Feb 11 by Orthodox_Hoop

He also employed a double negative-such poor grammar!
Citeh on 16:31 - Feb 11 with 1321 viewsMrSheen

Apparently today's Telegraph football podcast is, "I'm Sarri, I haven't a clue".
Citeh on 16:33 - Feb 11 with 1317 viewsMrSheen

Citeh on 14:10 - Feb 11 by traininvain

Have to say I enjoyed talking to the young Chelsea fan in our office this morning which made a nice change.

The best part was him moaning about Man City’s squad and the money they’ve spent. Didn’t have the heart to explain to him that it all started with Chelsea.

Didn't we start it all by buying Tommy Langley? The deal that weakened two teams.
Citeh on 18:34 - Feb 11 with 1247 viewsNoelmc

Made all the more satisfying by Sterling having a great game and scoring two. Nice to see the Rangers developed star “answer” the scum fans who abused him at Stamford Bridge in the best possible way!
Citeh on 17:57 - Feb 12 with 1066 viewsPinnerPaul

Ignoring the facts that no defeat is heavy enough or league position low enough for our neighbours the media coverage is getting tedious.

Every season 2 of the 'big 6' are going to be outside the top 4.

A few months ago it was Arsenal and Man U 'in crisis' - now its that lot down the road.

Its the same old stories with just the name of the teams changed!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024