Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People who 17:33 - Feb 11 with 1982 viewswaynekerr55

Take up two seats on the train, either by putting a bag on the chair or sitting on the outside trying not to make eye contact in a passive - aggressive manner. Discuss...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

People who on 17:35 - Feb 11 with 1363 viewssainthelens

You never struck me as a guy to shy to tell em to fckn shift.
People who on 17:36 - Feb 11 with 1358 viewsDarran

I went on a train recently and there was a suitcase in the wheelchair space. I just picked it up and threw out of the way.
True story.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

People who on 17:47 - Feb 11 with 1336 viewsFlashberryjack

People who on 17:36 - Feb 11 by Darran

I went on a train recently and there was a suitcase in the wheelchair space. I just picked it up and threw out of the way.
True story.

Good enough for the selfish t5ats,

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

People who on 17:47 - Feb 11 with 1335 viewswaynekerr55

People who on 17:35 - Feb 11 by sainthelens

You never struck me as a guy to shy to tell em to fckn shift.

I'm polite but it really frustrates me. We are paying 4k per year (some more who live further out).

I literally had to stand over one guy and put my bag on the tabl, the selfish twàt had his legs spread across the seats. I don't think he's the full ticket though

Edit - actually he's just an ignorant self - absorbed cúnt. Why do you think I'm standing up as we're coming into the station!!!
[Post edited 11 Feb 2019 17:51]

People who on 18:04 - Feb 11 with 1282 viewsLeonWasGod

People who on 17:36 - Feb 11 by Darran

True story.

I was hoping you were going to say “threw it out of the window”.
People who on 18:05 - Feb 11 with 1277 viewsbuilthjack

People who on 17:47 - Feb 11 by waynekerr55

I'm polite but it really frustrates me. We are paying 4k per year (some more who live further out).

I literally had to stand over one guy and put my bag on the tabl, the selfish twàt had his legs spread across the seats. I don't think he's the full ticket though

Edit - actually he's just an ignorant self - absorbed cúnt. Why do you think I'm standing up as we're coming into the station!!!
[Post edited 11 Feb 2019 17:51]

sit on his lap. He will soon move.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

People who on 18:34 - Feb 11 with 1225 viewswaynekerr55

People who on 18:05 - Feb 11 by builthjack

sit on his lap. He will soon move.

Putting my bag on the table worked well enough. There should be an option to taser selfish twàts like that. The trains are overcrowded as it is.

People who on 18:43 - Feb 11 with 1209 viewspikeypaul

I make a point in asking the tw@ts to move their bags so I can sit down,even if there are other seats available.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Login to get fewer ads

People who on 18:58 - Feb 11 with 1180 viewsCooperman

What do you catch, Wayne? Hitchin to where?

Cracking service into London from Bedford. Can get to St. Pancras in 40 odd minutes. In the summer I was going into London for a pint after work and in the opposite direction to the commuter rush.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

People who on 19:02 - Feb 11 with 1165 viewswaynekerr55

People who on 18:58 - Feb 11 by Cooperman

What do you catch, Wayne? Hitchin to where?

Cracking service into London from Bedford. Can get to St. Pancras in 40 odd minutes. In the summer I was going into London for a pint after work and in the opposite direction to the commuter rush.

Finsbury Park. It's been much better since the timetables have been sorted.

I trust you take advantage of the permanently declassified first class carriage at the rear of the train?

People who on 19:05 - Feb 11 with 1158 viewsmajorraglan

People who on 18:43 - Feb 11 by pikeypaul

I make a point in asking the tw@ts to move their bags so I can sit down,even if there are other seats available.

I think people should be more considerate. A couple of months ago we were travelling to London and there was maintenance taking place on the Severn Tunnel so we had to catch a us from Newport to Bristol Parkay. By the time our bus had got there our train had left, so we had to wait for the next one. We got on early and managed to get seats, but the train was rammed. People were sitting in the aisle floor and right down the bottom there were some OAP’s who must have been in their 80’s, nobody would move for them. Had it not been for the fact there were about 50 to 60 people standing in the aisles between them and us I would have given them our seats. We all “budged up” to let some people sitting on the floor share our seats as it was. On the way back some people had taken our reserved table seats, they were asked to vacate our seats and did. We were very polite, but one of the kids was growling! Hate these people who are so selfish!
People who on 19:15 - Feb 11 with 1143 viewsexiledclaseboy

This usually works for me:

“Scuse me, mate. Anyone sitting there?”

Poll: Tory leader

People who on 19:19 - Feb 11 with 1130 viewsJackfath

I always reserve two seats next to each other one for me, one for my bag. Just to piss people off.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

People who on 19:20 - Feb 11 with 1125 viewsLohengrin

People who on 19:15 - Feb 11 by exiledclaseboy

Don’t they issue you with First Class travel warrants when you travel for work?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

People who on 19:21 - Feb 11 with 1124 viewsexiledclaseboy

People who on 19:20 - Feb 11 by Lohengrin

Not since about 2010.

People who on 19:23 - Feb 11 with 1119 viewsmonmouth

People who on 19:20 - Feb 11 by Lohengrin

He has his own jet. Air Fowler One

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

People who on 19:24 - Feb 11 with 1106 viewsLohengrin

People who on 19:21 - Feb 11 by exiledclaseboy

Not since about 2010.

At your level and under or was the cutback universal, Clase?

People who on 19:31 - Feb 11 with 1092 viewsexiledclaseboy

People who on 19:24 - Feb 11 by Lohengrin

At your level and under or was the cutback universal, Clase?

Previously only certain grades and above could travel first class, from senior executive officer and higher. If you were a lower grade and travelling with someone at the higher grade you could also go first class. It was withdrawn for all grades in 2010. We were the first victims of austerity.

I miss first class.

People who on 19:38 - Feb 11 with 1072 viewsLohengrin

People who on 19:31 - Feb 11 by exiledclaseboy

Previously only certain grades and above could travel first class, from senior executive officer and higher. If you were a lower grade and travelling with someone at the higher grade you could also go first class. It was withdrawn for all grades in 2010. We were the first victims of austerity.

I miss first class.

Fair enough. If I were you I’d exercise the option to upgrade and pay the difference myself. First Class is great and the only way you’d have a bit of peace if you had work to get done en route.

People who on 19:41 - Feb 11 with 1065 viewsexiledclaseboy

People who on 19:38 - Feb 11 by Lohengrin

Fair enough. If I were you I’d exercise the option to upgrade and pay the difference myself. First Class is great and the only way you’d have a bit of peace if you had work to get done en route.

Part of the problem with cattle class is that you effectively lose six hours every time you go if the train is busy and you can’t get the laptop on, especially if you’re working on sensitive stuff. It’s a false economy really. Bollocks to paying myself though. I’ve got a kindle to pass the time.

People who on 20:00 - Feb 11 with 1042 viewssquarebear

These people who try and deter other passengers from sitting by them are missing a trick.

When I’m on public transport I actively encourage people to sit next to me, usually by beckoning and smiling.

It’s never yet worked ;)
People who on 20:12 - Feb 11 with 1011 viewsFlashberryjack

People who on 19:15 - Feb 11 by exiledclaseboy

Yes, my bag she's just gone to the toilet.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

People who on 20:23 - Feb 11 with 998 viewsLoyaI

They are not taking uo 2 seats by sitting on the outside, ask them to move it you flannel!

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk. Poll: https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/members/Loyal/polls/2138/who-should-be-swansea-number-1
Poll: Favourite Lube?

People who on 20:54 - Feb 11 with 953 viewsPozuelosSideys

Commuter trains in the mornings are best. The amount of times ive seen women (not always, but they are usually culprits with their handbags) being asked by somebody else to move their bag to sit down.. then two minutes later, end up covering the person in their makeup as they couldnt be arsed to do it before leaving home.. face paint and powder everywhere

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

People who on 21:18 - Feb 11 with 913 viewsdickythorpe

Some people sit next to you without asking. You need to do this .....stop breathing and make your face turn red, inevitably you will start sweating......that makes the rude feckers move.
Once a woman said " what's the matter with you?'
"Bad batch of trial drugs " I replied.
Never did get her name.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2019 21:19]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024