Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not great is it? 12:57 - Feb 12 with 4129 viewsPinnerPaul

Just thought I'd have a look and see how sales are going for Friday, but it seems the ticketing site is down...…..again
Not great is it? on 17:38 - Feb 13 with 860 viewsLowerloftLad

1 seat left ku upper loft

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Not great is it? on 18:02 - Feb 13 with 785 viewsstowmarketrange

Not great is it? on 17:38 - Feb 13 by LowerloftLad

1 seat left ku upper loft

All gone now.
Not great is it? on 12:35 - Feb 14 with 445 viewsWokingR

Not great is it? on 17:19 - Feb 13 by stowmarketrange

I just looked and there are only 7 or 8 tickets left,mostly in the upper loft and 1 in R.Good effort to sell out on a Friday night for a live TV game.

Sold out
Not great is it? on 12:47 - Feb 14 with 421 viewsJuzzie

Not great is it? on 17:19 - Feb 13 by stowmarketrange

I just looked and there are only 7 or 8 tickets left,mostly in the upper loft and 1 in R.Good effort to sell out on a Friday night for a live TV game.

Just goes to show if you get the pricing right (take note Mr Braitore) you can get bums on seats.

OK, this is an unusual for us situation (i.e. being in the 5th round) but I have heard of many long time fans who don't go anymore because it's just too expensive especially when you have to add on travel costs, food etc.
Not great is it? on 14:11 - Feb 14 with 357 viewssmegma

Not great is it? on 12:47 - Feb 14 by Juzzie

Just goes to show if you get the pricing right (take note Mr Braitore) you can get bums on seats.

OK, this is an unusual for us situation (i.e. being in the 5th round) but I have heard of many long time fans who don't go anymore because it's just too expensive especially when you have to add on travel costs, food etc.

The pricing has been right for all home cup games this season but only one has sold out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024