Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Connigham on Saturday 16:24 - Feb 12 with 13091 viewsAgedR

Just spoken to the 60 year old wife of my QPR supporting mate. She was thrilled by her first taste of the match day experience last Saturday. This included being in the cross fire of some high jinks after the game in the Conningham, which led to her being cut across the face by a flying glass.

She’s needed stitches and has a six inch scar.

She’s ok though and is now able to stop shaking intermittently.

In case someone on LFW knows anyone involved, can you please pass them my commendation for the size of their testicles.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Connigham on Saturday on 20:12 - Feb 13 with 2800 views18StoneOfHoop

Connigham on Saturday on 16:17 - Feb 13 by BazzaInTheLoft

I don't think the bugle helps. Seen lads I'm sure are no older than 15 hoovering it up.

Correct Bazza,the bravest and most aggressive of the hoops
blue on blue unfriendly fire yoot mob was CHARLIE.
BIG CLUE: They all - all snorty 5-7 of them I'd guesstimate - rushed out the bogs at exactly the same time.
Was playing pool on Tuesday with Dave the affable doorman on duty on Saturday.
The well-written sarcastic OP by Aged R in this thread is 100% spot on in agreement / tallies with Dave's account.
John Lacey the usually easygoing avuncular good fella Guvnor shaken and powerless too on the night. Incident happened out the blue 45+ mins after game had been
singing WEMBERLEE,WEMBERLEE good vibe until then.
The clued-up barmaids to their great credit instantly removed as many glasses under the counter as possible.

The one thing I'd recommend is John will have to increase the CCTV coverage and monitoring by at least a 2-fold factor. Cameras in khazi too. I get the impression that John uses CCTV less than former landlords Michael and especially the wee spitfire Kilkenny Margaret who'd be eating her dinner upstairs surveying the screens and would come running down screaming if she saw anything iffy aggressive dodge brewing.
Outside footie days TOOT is leading to plenty aggro fights trouble in Bush pubs.
It's been a few years since I have seen Bill doing the rounds come into the Connie pre or post match.

Those vids are all 80's sermons,far more rampant use across all classes now.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2019 22:30]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Connigham on Saturday on 23:10 - Feb 13 with 2568 viewsPeterHucker

Cocaine is an awful drug. Mostly used by cvnts to turn them into even bigger cvnts.
They should get on the mushrooms.
Connigham on Saturday on 02:01 - Feb 14 with 2469 viewsBoston

Connigham on Saturday on 23:10 - Feb 13 by PeterHucker

Cocaine is an awful drug. Mostly used by cvnts to turn them into even bigger cvnts.
They should get on the mushrooms.

Dunno ‘bout that, just can’t see myself offering an uninhibited young filly a mushroom before we descend into unbridled passion.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Connigham on Saturday on 09:09 - Feb 14 with 2322 viewsstevec

How much does cocaine cost?

Just trying to compare value with a £5 warm bottle of the clubs Carlsberg.
Connigham on Saturday on 09:10 - Feb 14 with 2319 viewsrobith

Connigham on Saturday on 02:01 - Feb 14 by Boston

Dunno ‘bout that, just can’t see myself offering an uninhibited young filly a mushroom before we descend into unbridled passion.

But you'd rather do some gear and grind your knob to a red raw stump?
Connigham on Saturday on 09:45 - Feb 14 with 2267 viewsFDC

Sorry to hear that AgedR, getting caught up in that sort of shit is the worst, can leave you properly shaken up.

The in-fighting thing is profoundly depressing. I remember being away somewhere for a night game, I think during the Sousa years--I remember hearing "win away" for the first time--at Burnley maybe. At half time I stumbled down the steps right into the middle of two old boys going absolutely hammer and tongs at each other. One of them had a walking stick and was swinging it round with both hands like a broadsword, foaming at the mouth, whilst his quite young son was trying to hold him back. I was stood there blinking like Homer Simpson for a good few seconds trying to process what I was looking at.
Connigham on Saturday on 09:46 - Feb 14 with 2265 viewsFDC

Connigham on Saturday on 09:09 - Feb 14 by stevec

How much does cocaine cost?

Just trying to compare value with a £5 warm bottle of the clubs Carlsberg.

£40/45 a gram up these ways last time I looked, more down there I should imagine.
Connigham on Saturday on 18:16 - Feb 14 with 2022 viewsHayesender

Connigham on Saturday on 09:45 - Feb 14 by FDC

Sorry to hear that AgedR, getting caught up in that sort of shit is the worst, can leave you properly shaken up.

The in-fighting thing is profoundly depressing. I remember being away somewhere for a night game, I think during the Sousa years--I remember hearing "win away" for the first time--at Burnley maybe. At half time I stumbled down the steps right into the middle of two old boys going absolutely hammer and tongs at each other. One of them had a walking stick and was swinging it round with both hands like a broadsword, foaming at the mouth, whilst his quite young son was trying to hold him back. I was stood there blinking like Homer Simpson for a good few seconds trying to process what I was looking at.

Barnsley away 2011, Adel Tarrabt and all that, there was a fcking huge barney between our lot at half time.

Two sets of blokes in their 40's leathering hell out of each other.

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Login to get fewer ads

Connigham on Saturday on 18:48 - Feb 14 with 1964 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Connigham on Saturday on 18:16 - Feb 14 by Hayesender

Barnsley away 2011, Adel Tarrabt and all that, there was a fcking huge barney between our lot at half time.

QPR Fights:

Shit but local.
Connigham on Saturday on 19:37 - Feb 14 with 1898 viewsLblock

I’d be fighting to get out of The Conningham myself if trapped in there these days.

Didn’t realise they served in glasses there, obviously makes sense with this “other side of the Uxbridge Road” bollox

Wish all injured innocents well

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Connigham on Saturday on 19:42 - Feb 14 with 1885 viewskensalriser

Coke is a complete scourge, not just at the user end, but all the way back to the farming of the plants. It causes untold misery, corruption, intimidation, violence, maiming, murder and even war.

It's not even fun to take. How often do you see people happy on coke as opposed to acting like arseholes?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Connigham on Saturday on 19:44 - Feb 14 with 1882 viewsBoston

Connigham on Saturday on 09:10 - Feb 14 by robith

But you'd rather do some gear and grind your knob to a red raw stump?

Don’t be ridiculous man, every lothario knows you keep a can of 3 in One under the beside table.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 19:47]

Connigham on Saturday on 21:22 - Feb 14 with 1796 viewsDannyPaddox

Connigham on Saturday on 19:44 - Feb 14 by Boston

Don’t be ridiculous man, every lothario knows you keep a can of 3 in One under the beside table.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 19:47]

That's worse than meths

Connigham on Saturday on 21:25 - Feb 14 with 1787 viewsBoston

Connigham on Saturday on 21:22 - Feb 14 by DannyPaddox

That's worse than meths

We'll you'd know.

Connigham on Saturday on 21:48 - Feb 14 with 1765 viewsqprxtc

Connigham on Saturday on 21:22 - Feb 14 by DannyPaddox

That's worse than meths

Nothing is worse than maths mate.
Connigham on Saturday on 22:24 - Feb 14 with 1689 viewsFDC

Connigham on Saturday on 18:16 - Feb 14 by Hayesender

I was at that I think, but wasn't that the match where the two half's of the away end were singing "here for the left side, you're only here for the left side" etc, all very jovial and good natured?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024