Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Incompetent refereeing or.........??? 21:43 - Feb 12 with 7379 viewsRangersDave

Seriously worried that there might just be an underlying problem with referees this season, and i'm not about to go all 'Danny Baker' here (hopefully you all remember what he said for the BBC that got him fired), but you have to wonder, dont you?

Yes we should put away our chances, but the amount of terrible decisions is mounting by the week, and i have an uneasy feeling it cannot be simply bad luck.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Incompetent refereeing or.........??? on 21:45 - Feb 12 with 5335 viewsflynnbo

Finally deducting FFP points by proxy!
Incompetent refereeing or.........??? on 21:46 - Feb 12 with 5321 viewspaulparker

We shot ourselves in the foot how many times can you try and clear the ball from the 18 yard box but just gift it back to the oppo , both goals we should have cleared the ball when we had the chance , they were bang average as well , the ref had the hump with us with all the time wasting he was always going to give the pen

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Incompetent refereeing or.........??? on 21:47 - Feb 12 with 5284 viewsdachiltern

Incompetent is too polite.
Incompetent refereeing or.........??? on 21:48 - Feb 12 with 5280 viewsE17hoop

Joke of a pen just been given to WBA vs Forest.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Incompetent refereeing or.........??? on 21:49 - Feb 12 with 5246 viewsted_hendrix

It was a penalty, hey fcking ho we've lost again, what a fking surprise

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Incompetent refereeing or.........??? on 21:50 - Feb 12 with 5185 viewsToast_R

Incompetent refereeing or.........??? on 21:46 - Feb 12 by paulparker

We shot ourselves in the foot how many times can you try and clear the ball from the 18 yard box but just gift it back to the oppo , both goals we should have cleared the ball when we had the chance , they were bang average as well , the ref had the hump with us with all the time wasting he was always going to give the pen

I agree, we simply wernt good enough second half and had no answer. City deserved it for all their constant pressure. You cant rely on defending all game especially when you fluff your lines so many times. I thought after going 1 up we might have realised they weren't anything that special and with a bit more ambition we could get another one. Just didn't happen.
Incompetent refereeing or.........??? on 21:52 - Feb 12 with 5151 viewsdigswellhoop

at last a fan whos head,not burried in sand.
Incompetent refereeing or.........??? on 21:53 - Feb 12 with 5133 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Smith denied a penalty in the first half.
Their penalty was a poor decision.
Cousins denied one straight afterwards.

Whatever we did right or wrong in that game - and we did an awful lot right - there's no standing up for the ref on this one.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Incompetent refereeing or.........??? on 21:56 - Feb 12 with 5035 viewskingo

Incompetent refereeing or.........??? on 21:46 - Feb 12 by paulparker

The ref was a homer. Something we don’t seem to get for some reason. You say he had the hump with time wasting so he gives a poor decision ?? That about sums up refs for me then. Don’t apply the laws of the game but give decisions based on how they feel. They are killing the game.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Incompetent refereeing or.........??? on 21:57 - Feb 12 with 5006 viewssmegma

Incompetent refereeing or.........??? on 21:53 - Feb 12 by BrianMcCarthy

Whatever we did right or wrong in that game - and we did an awful lot right - there's no standing up for the ref on this one.

Oh I can think of a regular on here who will stick up for him.
Incompetent refereeing or.........??? on 21:58 - Feb 12 with 4989 viewsTearsofrage

Incompetent refereeing or.........??? on 21:53 - Feb 12 by BrianMcCarthy

Agree Brian. Whether the ref had the hump or not or whether City had lots of pressure, this was NOT a foul in the area. Or if it was it was against Furlong. If we continue beating ourselves up about how we should have done then we ignore an official's blatant incompetence.
Incompetent refereeing or.........??? on 21:59 - Feb 12 with 4978 viewsLblock

Look I’m sorry but defensive rear guard actions are allowed. You CANNOT moan at our approach in my opinion

What you need is a ref with bollox and backbone in these games
This fella had neither
He almost seemed embarrassed to give it, I just fail to see how Smith ain’t getting pens every week IF thats the Standard for them, same rules surely?!?!?!???????!!!!!!!!

Maybe I’m a VAR convert after all, demote these tvvats

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Incompetent refereeing or.........??? on 21:59 - Feb 12 with 4978 viewsnix

Incompetent refereeing or.........??? on 21:50 - Feb 12 by Toast_R

I agree, we simply wernt good enough second half and had no answer. City deserved it for all their constant pressure. You cant rely on defending all game especially when you fluff your lines so many times. I thought after going 1 up we might have realised they weren't anything that special and with a bit more ambition we could get another one. Just didn't happen.

Football's not about who deserves it most though. We've played better than other teams and lost. We deserved a draw against Birmingham and didn't get one.

Luck shouldn't involved a biased referee. And I'm afraid the inconsistency of decisions depending on which team transgresses is becoming beyond a joke.
Incompetent refereeing or.........??? on 22:04 - Feb 12 with 4884 viewsdaveB

both goals we had chances to clear the ball but Luongo and then BFG held onto the ball hoping to be fouled and just lost the ball leaving us exposed, piss poor.

Never a penalty though, disgusting decision
Incompetent refereeing or.........??? on 22:08 - Feb 12 with 4816 viewsflynnbo

The laws of the game state: "The ball must be stationary on the penalty mark". Does it therefore have to be touching the spot as that was the case with their penalty? This was clearly pointed out to that clown "in charge"
Incompetent refereeing or.........??? on 22:08 - Feb 12 with 4818 viewsR_from_afar

Incompetent refereeing or.........??? on 21:49 - Feb 12 by ted_hendrix

It was a penalty, hey fcking ho we've lost again, what a fking surprise

The players battled and scrapped, they gave it everything.
RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Incompetent refereeing or.........??? on 22:11 - Feb 12 with 4764 viewsToast_R

Incompetent refereeing or.........??? on 21:59 - Feb 12 by nix

Football's not about who deserves it most though. We've played better than other teams and lost. We deserved a draw against Birmingham and didn't get one.

Luck shouldn't involved a biased referee. And I'm afraid the inconsistency of decisions depending on which team transgresses is becoming beyond a joke.

If you have 80% posession, sling cross after cross in the box chances are your going to score eventually. They did, everything they were doing was coming through Eliasson and surprise surprise he scores from the same position we've been allowing him to tear us a new one in all half. That was dissapointing. Then everytime we managed to come away with the ball we were passing the ball to either a Bristol City player or a 12th QPR player who was only visible to other QPR players and furthermore, was obviously incompetent at holding up the ball because it kept coming right back at us. Yes conceding a late penalty sucks but fck me we needed to show a better game plan than just defending like fck and time wasting.
Incompetent refereeing or.........??? on 22:12 - Feb 12 with 4761 viewsLblock

Check that out if it works

CLEARLY A FOUL

ON FCKING FURLONG YOU KONT REF!£

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Incompetent refereeing or.........??? on 22:12 - Feb 12 with 4739 viewsactonman

I will tell you what’s incompetent...
Not being able to retain the fking football for more than 2 passes without giving it away
Falling over the ball when we do somehow manage to win a loose ball and give it straight back to city.
Allowing their player (don’t know his name) to basically set up camp launching balls in at will from the same fking spot the entire half without challenge
Playing to defend what we had when it was quite clear they are not Man City and we are actually allowed to try and win the game our selfs
Being unable to clear the most basic of balls in the box more than 5 feet without falling over each other

I’m getting bored of listing the incompetence from a so called professional football club but I will agree the ref was a bit of a cnt aswel
Incompetent refereeing or.........??? on 22:13 - Feb 12 with 4724 viewsstowmarketrange

Just seen it on sky and it isn’t even a tackle let alone a foul.Absolute shocker again,but nothing will come of it because they don’t have to explain their decisions.
Incompetent refereeing or.........??? on 22:13 - Feb 12 with 4716 viewsflynnbo

Incompetent refereeing or.........??? on 22:12 - Feb 12 by Lblock

Check that out if it works

CLEARLY A FOUL

ON FCKING FURLONG YOU KONT REF!£

Absolutely a foul on Furlong. Watched it back a dozen times on the Sky round-up!
Incompetent refereeing or.........??? on 22:27 - Feb 12 with 4515 viewsactonman

Well it looked like that useless t0sser guessed the decision and that footage confirms it !

Would var made any difference ? Probably not unless you’re man united or Liverpool .

Bend over lads , grit you’re teeth and take what you’re given
Incompetent refereeing or.........??? on 22:39 - Feb 12 with 4398 viewsJuzzie

Incompetent refereeing or.........??? on 21:52 - Feb 12 by digswellhoop

at last a fan whos head,not burried in sand.

The fact we may have been poor is not relevant to refs making bad decisions.

The encroachment on Saturday was shocking and City’s last minute pen looks anything but.

It’s tough enough trying to get points out of games when you’re not playing well but nigh on impossible when you’re up against poor officiating.

[Post edited 12 Feb 2019 22:42]
Incompetent refereeing or.........??? on 22:49 - Feb 12 with 4280 viewswestberksr

Frustrating as for both of their goals we had opportunities to clear the ball.

Watching on the red button is tricky as the camera is miles away, but allowing for shite refs, bad decisions & gypsy curses, when the chance is there, clear the fecking ball.

Having seen it replayed it does look like a shit decision; how about we don't give the ref the chance to screw us over?

I've got the flu & I'm going to bed 😣
Incompetent refereeing or.........??? on 22:51 - Feb 12 with 4275 viewsQPR_John

Well I hate to even think it but you have to wonder however improbable are we looking at .........
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024