Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR v Watford match thread? 16:07 - Feb 14 with 23204 viewsthompsonridd

Anyone know if it's on a thread anywhere please?

I don't have BT Sport and not prepared to pay £20pm for 12 months to watch one game!!!!
QPR v Watford match thread? on 16:10 - Feb 14 with 9426 viewsBuckR

Have you started a match thread asking if there's a match thread?
QPR v Watford match thread? on 16:23 - Feb 14 with 9390 viewsToast_R

I'm going to go for 1-2 Watford after extra time. More bloody heart break.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 16:24]
QPR v Watford match thread? on 16:39 - Feb 14 with 9359 viewsplasmahoop

Pub?
QPR v Watford match thread? on 16:47 - Feb 14 with 9345 viewsCroydonCaptJack

QPR v Watford match thread? on 16:23 - Feb 14 by Toast_R

I'm going to go for 1-2 Watford after extra time. More bloody heart break.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 16:24]

Dubious penalty decision probably
Or a loss on penalties after still being level after ET
QPR v Watford match thread? on 17:27 - Feb 14 with 9303 viewshopphoops

I won't be there but getting the buzz already. A full house under the lights, sticking it up em, maybe just maybe a goal of the century to win it for us.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

QPR v Watford match thread? on 17:54 - Feb 14 with 9281 viewsHarbour

Is VAR operating for this game? Generally hate VAR but given the shocking ref decisions in last few games am open to it being used for this game...views?
QPR v Watford match thread? on 17:54 - Feb 14 with 9277 viewsAntti_Heinola

To the OP - who#'s your internet with? Might be worth you finding out - I'm with EE and got BT Sport free to my laptop for 3 months as part of a promotion. Even with Plusnet and some others it can be only a fiver a month, no contract.

Bare bones.

QPR v Watford match thread? on 17:57 - Feb 14 with 9268 viewsHarbour

QPR v Watford match thread? on 17:54 - Feb 14 by Harbour

Is VAR operating for this game? Generally hate VAR but given the shocking ref decisions in last few games am open to it being used for this game...views?

Just checked No VAR for us but being used for BHA v Derby and Scum v Manure....seems odd either use it for all games or none
Login to get fewer ads

QPR v Watford match thread? on 17:58 - Feb 14 with 9265 viewsFredManRave

I'm going to go with the stadium blasting out "Sorry seems to be the hardest word" at FT.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

QPR v Watford match thread? on 18:00 - Feb 14 with 9261 viewsDannyPaddox

There is indeed a match thread. Link below. You're welcome.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/237311/qpr-v-watf
QPR v Watford match thread? on 19:43 - Feb 14 with 9158 viewsHarbour

Watford got a few out Holibass banned Isaac Success injured but they got a strong squad they made 11 changes for the last fa cup game against Newcastle including dropping deeney and Ben foster and still won 2-0 away...Got to hope we produce a performance get some luck and squeeze a last minute winner going for an unlikely 1-0 to the Rs ..
QPR v Watford match thread? on 12:17 - Feb 15 with 8948 viewskropotkin41

Normally now the Championship team on a stinking league run would almost certainly pull off a surprise win...... but this is us we're talking about. After 5 straight league defeats I must say I'm not expecting much tonight. I would be happy with heroic effort and a close run thing.

Come on U RRRRs!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

QPR v Watford match thread? on 12:52 - Feb 15 with 8893 viewsCroydonCaptJack

QPR v Watford match thread? on 17:57 - Feb 14 by Harbour

Just checked No VAR for us but being used for BHA v Derby and Scum v Manure....seems odd either use it for all games or none

Presumably they are using it for where Prem teams are at home and thus have the technology/
QPR v Watford match thread? on 12:57 - Feb 15 with 8882 viewsFDC

Tonight has ended up with me watching this in the pub with a group of my wife's friends' husbands, who I barely know, for reasons.

My wife is fully aware of what I'm like watching QPR, and is as mortified as I am. There's no good outcome, either we win and I'm the only person wildly celebrating in a northern pub on a Friday night, or we lose and I'm morbidly uncommunicative, either way I'm not going to be sociable.
QPR v Watford match thread? on 13:04 - Feb 15 with 8864 viewsWatford_Ranger

QPR v Watford match thread? on 12:57 - Feb 15 by FDC

Tonight has ended up with me watching this in the pub with a group of my wife's friends' husbands, who I barely know, for reasons.

My wife is fully aware of what I'm like watching QPR, and is as mortified as I am. There's no good outcome, either we win and I'm the only person wildly celebrating in a northern pub on a Friday night, or we lose and I'm morbidly uncommunicative, either way I'm not going to be sociable.

I feel like I’ve got my mortgage on this game and I haven’t had a penny on.

I’m not one to rub it in over football because it tends to come back to bite you but one of my (Watford) mates has been giving it large all week and desperately needs bringing down a peg. If we get really tonked I’ll be on the floor. This is my Chelsea in October under Warnock game, potentially.
QPR v Watford match thread? on 13:11 - Feb 15 with 8847 viewshopphoops

Very well Sir, just don't eat anyone, ok.

[Post edited 15 Feb 2019 13:13]

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.

QPR v Watford match thread? on 13:24 - Feb 15 with 8801 viewsThGrimRanger

random match prediction #1 - Cousins to get sent off

hopefully nearer the end than the start

TheGrimRanger

QPR v Watford match thread? on 13:28 - Feb 15 with 8787 viewsElHoop

Goals in this game I think. More than five.

I've a feeling that we might win you know. Luck evens itself out in the end and maybe we're overdue a little. It's only ninety minutes - anything can happen and hopefully will. Smith might give Wells a few easy pickings which he eats up.
QPR v Watford match thread? on 13:46 - Feb 15 with 8754 viewsR_from_afar

My Rangers supporting mate will be in the same boat as you, except that he will be the only Rs fan in a pub in Redditch.

COYRssssss.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

QPR v Watford match thread? (n/t) on 13:47 - Feb 15 with 8752 viewsFDC

[Post edited 15 Feb 2019 13:47]
QPR v Watford match thread? on 13:47 - Feb 15 with 8747 viewsFDC

QPR v Watford match thread? on 13:28 - Feb 15 by ElHoop

Goals in this game I think. More than five.

I've a feeling that we might win you know. Luck evens itself out in the end and maybe we're overdue a little. It's only ninety minutes - anything can happen and hopefully will. Smith might give Wells a few easy pickings which he eats up.

*Gambler's fallacy*

Independent events do not affect subsequent independent events.

(Sorry, reflex response. Been lecturing on this this week)
QPR v Watford match thread? on 13:58 - Feb 15 with 8720 viewshopphoops

QPR v Watford match thread? on 17:57 - Feb 14 by Harbour

They just couldn't get the bent VAR programmed in time for our game.

QPR v Watford match thread? on 14:37 - Feb 15 with 8642 viewsElHoop

QPR v Watford match thread? on 13:47 - Feb 15 by FDC

*Gambler's fallacy*

Independent events do not affect subsequent independent events.

(Sorry, reflex response. Been lecturing on this this week)

FFS - I did algebra once - can't even remember how to spell it now - it's probably not algebra in fact. But we might win you know. Calculus, integration wtf.
QPR v Watford match thread? on 14:38 - Feb 15 with 8639 viewsBoston

Hmm, hope we stuff ‘em but think they’ll run us ragged, hit the post five times the crossbar twice, we have a player sent off - so a 1 - O victory for us.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

QPR v Watford match thread? on 14:40 - Feb 15 with 8639 viewsPinnerPaul

QPR v Watford match thread? on 12:52 - Feb 15 by CroydonCaptJack

Presumably they are using it for where Prem teams are at home and thus have the technology/

Well that's the story the FA are sticking with but it was used at Burton in the EFL Cup - obviously vital as the score was 0-9 after the 1st leg!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024