Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Excellent - I see that Dwight Gayle is banned from our WBA game. 20:07 - Feb 14 with 1103 viewsPhilothesuperhoop

He’s been given a two game ban for diving!! Perfect.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 20:14]
Excellent - I see that Dwight Gayle is banned from our WBA game. on 20:08 - Feb 14 with 1100 viewsJuzzie

Did he go through a red light?
Excellent - I see that Dwight Gayle is banned from our WBA game. on 20:19 - Feb 14 with 1073 viewskingo

Harrington has asked the EFL to ban 6 QPR players too.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Excellent - I see that Dwight Gayle is banned from our WBA game. on 20:50 - Feb 14 with 1029 viewsLongsufferingR

Which international will replace him then?
Excellent - I see that Dwight Gayle is banned from our WBA game. on 20:58 - Feb 14 with 1018 viewsStanisgod

Furlong banned forever for extremely violent conduct.
Quite right to.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Excellent - I see that Dwight Gayle is banned from our WBA game. on 21:02 - Feb 14 with 1005 viewsMiss_Terraces

Who will score?
This is QPR, we all know the answer.
Matt Phillips

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Excellent - I see that Dwight Gayle is banned from our WBA game. on 11:03 - Feb 15 with 833 viewsWalnut

Who knew Lee Mason could get a penalty award wrong??
Excellent - I see that Dwight Gayle is banned from our WBA game. on 11:48 - Feb 15 with 794 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Doesn't really address the fact that the point gained could see them in the play offs and the 2 points that Forest lost, not.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2019 11:49]
Excellent - I see that Dwight Gayle is banned from our WBA game. on 16:35 - Feb 15 with 706 viewsPinnerPaul

Excellent - I see that Dwight Gayle is banned from our WBA game. on 11:48 - Feb 15 by dodge_stoke_r

Doesn't really address the fact that the point gained could see them in the play offs and the 2 points that Forest lost, not.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2019 11:49]

Also if ref sees a 'dive' - they get a yellow but no automatic ban. ?????
Login to get fewer ads

Excellent - I see that Dwight Gayle is banned from our WBA game. on 13:10 - Feb 16 with 519 viewsfrancisbowles

Excellent - I see that Dwight Gayle is banned from our WBA game. on 16:35 - Feb 15 by PinnerPaul

Also if ref sees a 'dive' - they get a yellow but no automatic ban. ?????

You couldn't make it up🤔
Excellent - I see that Dwight Gayle is banned from our WBA game. on 13:14 - Feb 16 with 512 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Excellent - I see that Dwight Gayle is banned from our WBA game. on 13:10 - Feb 16 by francisbowles

You couldn't make it up🤔

Oh, they do. Every week
Excellent - I see that Dwight Gayle is banned from our WBA game. on 16:50 - Feb 16 with 410 viewstraininvain

Another tough game. WBA need to win this game in hand to get within a point of their automatic promotion rivals. They’ll be bang up for it. Hope we are too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024