Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cannot... concentrate... on... anything... 11:11 - Feb 15 with 1989 viewsAntti_Heinola

This little period is reminding me of that run after Christmas to the play-offs in 2003. Then, of course, it was a barnstorming run of games, full of wins and last minute winners at places like Cardiff and Brentford and only one defeat (away at champions Wigan) from the start of March until Cardiff in the final. Living game to game. Nothing else mattering except whether we'd be able to overcome Mansfield (nearly lost, even though they had 10 men for an hour, until Kev scored a fairly amazing looped volley last second equaliser).

Work? Just get it done. It's in the fcking way.
Lovelife? More important things going on than that, son.
Eating? Christ, if I have to, but only to keep myself alive until the next match.
Drinking. Yes. Sometimes it helps.

This time, it's losses. Constant losses. And at times we're awful, although not normally for whole games. And yet we're forgiving. Because there's something there, isn't there? Not sure what, and it's bound to be 0-3.

But still.

Cannot. Fcking. Concentrate.

Bare bones.

Cannot... concentrate... on... anything... on 11:58 - Feb 15 with 1900 viewsMick_S

May tonight's jerks all be good jerks.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Cannot... concentrate... on... anything... on 12:12 - Feb 15 with 1853 viewsdaveB

My son was up at 4am this morning singing about the White City, he's also made a flag which looks diabolical but he means well and is beyond excited for the game tonight

Very excited for tonight, just 50 minutes then I can get out of work pick him up from school and hit the pub.

Come on Rangers
Cannot... concentrate... on... anything... on 12:33 - Feb 15 with 1823 viewsHarbour

Cannot... concentrate... on... anything... on 12:12 - Feb 15 by daveB

My son was up at 4am this morning singing about the White City, he's also made a flag which looks diabolical but he means well and is beyond excited for the game tonight

Very excited for tonight, just 50 minutes then I can get out of work pick him up from school and hit the pub.

Come on Rangers

Not slept well since the 3-4 V Brum...doing my head in....come on rangers get a shock result ....should be fantastic atmosphere tonight let’s hope we stay in the game till the end COYRs
Cannot... concentrate... on... anything... on 12:51 - Feb 15 with 1757 viewsFDC

Come on Rangers

My son was up at 4am this morning singing about the White City, he's also made a flag which looks diabolical but he means well

No wonder his wife kicked him out
Cannot... concentrate... on... anything... on 12:51 - Feb 15 with 1753 viewsFDC

Lovelife? More important things going on than that, son.

Erm...
[Post edited 15 Feb 2019 12:51]
Cannot... concentrate... on... anything... on 13:21 - Feb 15 with 1679 viewsLongsufferingR

Absolutely can't wait. The old girl will be absolutely throbbing tonight.

Stadium should be lively too.
Cannot... concentrate... on... anything... on 13:27 - Feb 15 with 1660 viewsaston_hoop

I'm 'working' right up to 45 minutes before kick off. Can't wait to rush home and watch it already, only 5 and a half hours to go

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Cannot... concentrate... on... anything... on 13:30 - Feb 15 with 1651 viewsericgen34

Same here. I'm just annoyed that it's not on QPR+ though. Usually I don't mind too much because it's just one crap game per season, but this season I wish they'd have it!

Still, given it's on many TV channels we might be able to get a decent stream
Login to get fewer ads

Cannot... concentrate... on... anything... on 13:38 - Feb 15 with 1620 viewsR_from_afar

My feelings about the game:

Xylo is limbering up for the big clash too:

"Let's make this a perfect Friday. My new single out as well as a historic cup win! You R'sss"

Respect to her for flying the flag for our dysfunctional little club .

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Cannot... concentrate... on... anything... on 13:43 - Feb 15 with 1603 viewslondonscottish

I just cannot wait to get to the Elgin on the Grove for a couple of pre-match sharpners.

Whatever happens this is going to be a fun night.

UUUUUURRRRRRRsssss!!!

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Cannot... concentrate... on... anything... on 13:44 - Feb 15 with 1597 viewstraininvain

I know the feeling. I hope the players feel the same way. I reckon it could go one of two ways tonight.

1) The players channel the frustration of the last few games into a big performance in which case we'll run them close and could win.

2) Heads down we surrender to a 3 or 4 nil loss.

I like this group of players and I think they're more likely to go with option 1).

Come on you R's!
Cannot... concentrate... on... anything... on 13:52 - Feb 15 with 1575 viewsRblockPrior

Come on Rangers

This really made me chuckle, fair play to your son though. We need more of that spirit!

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Cannot... concentrate... on... anything... on 14:33 - Feb 15 with 1513 viewsJAPRANGERS

Hope there is a decent stream knocking about somewhere. I want to get up at 4.45am to watch init??

YOU RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
[Post edited 15 Feb 2019 14:35]
Cannot... concentrate... on... anything... on 16:09 - Feb 15 with 1411 viewssmegma

Cannot... concentrate... on... anything... on 13:27 - Feb 15 by aston_hoop

I'm 'working' right up to 45 minutes before kick off. Can't wait to rush home and watch it already, only 5 and a half hours to go

I have to go straight to work after, luckily I work locally to the ground.

As I'm on night shifts, I have a sleep during the afternoon until about 6pm. Yesterday I slept until 6.30pm and woke up in a sweat as I thought I would be late. I hurriedly got dressed, washed etc ran down the stairs and was in a right flap. My wife asked 'what's up, why the rush?'. When I replied my daughter piped up ' I thought you said QPR were playing on Friday?'......I went back upstairs and took an extra hour nap.
Tw@t.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024