Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This morning's Times 14:45 - Feb 16 with 3250 viewsHantsR

Well, I'm glad I wasn't dependent on the newspaper for a report on last night, or even the result! Nothing mentioned but on the Sport section there was a big picture of our beloved Ravel Morrison and a two-page feature on this alleged genius who failed to fulfil his potential. Actually, I couldn't be bothered to read it.
This morning's Times on 15:21 - Feb 16 with 3141 viewsAddinall

The Guardian too failed us. Had it been one of the "big six" there would have been 2 to 3 pages of it.
This morning's Times on 15:34 - Feb 16 with 3107 viewshubble

This morning's Times on 15:21 - Feb 16 by Addinall

The Guardian too failed us. Had it been one of the "big six" there would have been 2 to 3 pages of it.

Ahem

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/feb/15/qpr-watford-fa-cup-fifth-round-
This morning's Times on 16:01 - Feb 16 with 3039 viewsfrancisbowles

Some of the papers go to print very early.
This morning's Times on 16:39 - Feb 16 with 2973 viewscolinallcars

This morning's Times on 16:01 - Feb 16 by francisbowles

Some of the papers go to print very early.

Indeed.....big report in later editions of the Times
This morning's Times on 17:16 - Feb 16 with 2923 viewsAddinall

This morning's Times on 15:34 - Feb 16 by hubble

Ahem

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/feb/15/qpr-watford-fa-cup-fifth-round-

But is not in my morning paper, including the result, which is shown as a late kick off.
This morning's Times on 17:21 - Feb 16 with 2910 viewsHantsR

This morning's Times on 16:39 - Feb 16 by colinallcars

Indeed.....big report in later editions of the Times

Thought that would be the case and I can always read the most up-to-date edition on-line as I have a subscription, but felt I needed a little rant about something, especially with Ravel Morrison's ugly mug on the cover. Championship matches generally get very poor coverage in The Times and Sunday Times I find.
This morning's Times on 18:56 - Feb 16 with 2794 viewscolinallcars

This morning's Times on 17:21 - Feb 16 by HantsR

Thought that would be the case and I can always read the most up-to-date edition on-line as I have a subscription, but felt I needed a little rant about something, especially with Ravel Morrison's ugly mug on the cover. Championship matches generally get very poor coverage in The Times and Sunday Times I find.

Up until a few seasons back, clubs from other than the Prem got a fair bit of coverage but for some reason they hardly get a mention now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024