Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So where is the next win coming from? 15:44 - Feb 23 with 5191 viewsRangersDave

easy question this, and maybe i should add 'and how?'

We are on the slippery slope, and if we dont win today (2-0 down at the minute and nearly half time), and although we know we have a team to do ok in this league, the run of defeats are worrying.

Mind you there are 16 new grounds for me if we didnt stay up (yes i know, lightweight), somthere is an upside. lol

Maybe its that fluky win that will turn things around, maybe a homer ref at HQ, have no idea, maybe you have some thoughts.

over to you guys and gals.

[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 15:48]

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

So where is the next win coming from? on 15:49 - Feb 23 with 3416 viewsJAPRANGERS

Well we will be much more competitive in League 1....
So where is the next win coming from? on 16:14 - Feb 23 with 3361 viewskropotkin41

So where is the next win coming from? on 15:49 - Feb 23 by JAPRANGERS

I wouldn't be so sure. We'd be cutting our coat to fit our cloth.... on shrinking crowds.......

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

So where is the next win coming from? on 16:57 - Feb 23 with 3277 viewsDejR_vu

So where is the next win coming from? on 15:49 - Feb 23 by JAPRANGERS

There were plenty saying that about the Championship when we were getting humiliated in the Prem.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

So where is the next win coming from? on 16:58 - Feb 23 with 3268 viewskropotkin41

We're 9 points above the drop zone (and better GD), with 13 games left; Reading and Rotherham have one game less left I believe.

At the rate they've been going they will find it hard to pass us even if we don't get another point. If we can win 2 more and get a couple of draws then I reckon we'd be safe on 47 points. ....... if we can't do at least that then we deserve to get relegated.

Next win? Tuesday night against Leeds. 2-0 to the Rs.

So where is the next win coming from? on 17:06 - Feb 23 with 3229 viewsYorkRanger

A number of winnable fixtures in March including 3 at home. If at the end of March we have lost 13 on the bounce then I will be worried.
So where is the next win coming from? on 17:06 - Feb 23 with 3229 viewsToast_R

So where is the next win coming from? on 16:58 - Feb 23 by kropotkin41

We're 9 points above the drop zone (and better GD), with 13 games left; Reading and Rotherham have one game less left I believe.

At the rate they've been going they will find it hard to pass us even if we don't get another point. If we can win 2 more and get a couple of draws then I reckon we'd be safe on 47 points. ....... if we can't do at least that then we deserve to get relegated.

Next win? Tuesday night against Leeds. 2-0 to the Rs.

Factor in the two goals Roofe will be gifted, cant see it myself...
So where is the next win coming from? on 17:09 - Feb 23 with 3203 viewspaulparker

We are no better off than when Holloway was manager this despite having better strikers and Geoff Cameron

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

So where is the next win coming from? on 17:10 - Feb 23 with 3198 viewsManinBlack

I thought Roofe was out injured for several weeks?
Login to get fewer ads

So where is the next win coming from? on 17:11 - Feb 23 with 3182 viewskropotkin41

So where is the next win coming from? on 17:06 - Feb 23 by Toast_R

Factor in the two goals Roofe will be gifted, cant see it myself...

No, nor me, but then thinking we might do it will make the time between now and Tuesday evening slightly better.

So where is the next win coming from? on 17:13 - Feb 23 with 3172 viewstraininvain

So where is the next win coming from? on 17:09 - Feb 23 by paulparker

We are no better off than when Holloway was manager this despite having better strikers and Geoff Cameron

We’ve not had Cameron for months and the better strikers (debatable at the moment) is offset by losing Smithies, Onuoha etc last summer.

It’s not the time to turn on another manager.
So where is the next win coming from? on 17:16 - Feb 23 with 3152 viewskropotkin41

So where is the next win coming from? on 17:13 - Feb 23 by traininvain

We’ve not had Cameron for months and the better strikers (debatable at the moment) is offset by losing Smithies, Onuoha etc last summer.

Agreed. I hate the manager merry go round and I've had enough of it.

So where is the next win coming from? on 17:43 - Feb 23 with 3014 viewspaulparker

So where is the next win coming from? on 17:13 - Feb 23 by traininvain

Who would have thought an injury prone Cameron would only last a few games
We have had some good results and solid displays under Mclaren but we are no better off and every time a team attacks us we look like we are going to concede , as for the strikers Olly had Mackie, Washington, sylla, smith I would say wells and hamed are an upgrade on them

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

So where is the next win coming from? on 17:43 - Feb 23 with 3010 viewsDiscodroids

Without Freeman we're about as fit for purpose as a neolithic leather lace up condom.

I better get used to it. The fiscal situation is dire and he'll be sold off before next season.

the reaction of poor joe lumley after the first goal flew in reminded me of a whipped mutt curling it's tail under his bollocks at the feet of his cruel master.

We need the youngsters to jut ther chins out and dig in. if they can. César Menotti would struggle with this squad and the castratus strikers in our employ. Eunuchs.

we're slipping into darkness.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 17:48]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

So where is the next win coming from? on 17:47 - Feb 23 with 2982 viewsactonman

At times we have been utter dog sh!te but we have also been very unlucky so can’t put all the blame at the managers door .
So where is the next win coming from? on 17:49 - Feb 23 with 2978 viewsRangersw12

So where is the next win coming from? on 17:43 - Feb 23 by paulparker

Who would have thought an injury prone Cameron would only last a few games
We have had some good results and solid displays under Mclaren but we are no better off and every time a team attacks us we look like we are going to concede , as for the strikers Olly had Mackie, Washington, sylla, smith I would say wells and hamed are an upgrade on them

Don't understand why McClaren hasn't used Hall in the Cameron role
So where is the next win coming from? on 17:50 - Feb 23 with 2972 viewsflynnbo

All went pear shaped after Cameron was crudely fouled by that dirty Leeds player-time for revenge on Tuesday. Set Lynch on him in the 90th minute as he won't be missed if sent off!
So where is the next win coming from? on 18:05 - Feb 23 with 2898 viewsDejR_vu

Next season at this rate.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

So where is the next win coming from? on 18:36 - Feb 23 with 2810 viewsenfieldargh

So where is the next win coming from? on 17:50 - Feb 23 by flynnbo

All went pear shaped after Cameron was crudely fouled by that dirty Leeds player-time for revenge on Tuesday. Set Lynch on him in the 90th minute as he won't be missed if sent off!

it will be 1-1 at the time, so you know what will happen next

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

So where is the next win coming from? on 19:05 - Feb 23 with 2685 viewsthemodfather

we have played teams in the top 6 or close, and many games lost by a late goal or pen....we are overdue a win, we have not played terribly and have to believe we can win a game again soon!
So where is the next win coming from? on 19:19 - Feb 23 with 2639 viewsSimonJames

43 points will be enough to stay up this season.

100% of people who drink water will die.

So where is the next win coming from? on 19:41 - Feb 23 with 2542 viewsted_hendrix

So where is the next win coming from? on 19:19 - Feb 23 by SimonJames

43 points will be enough to stay up this season.

I doubt it, and I also wouldn't gamble on us beating anyone in this division at the moment and that includes all of the clubs below us.
Sadly I think Leeds will open us up at will Tuesday night and then we'll be eight games lost on the trot which of course is disgraceful.
Hopefully I'm wrong and if so come back Tuesday night and kick my backside, we've passed the 40 point mark a few times during live games recently only to throw it away.
Never in my wildest dreams did I think we'd get a point today let alone all bloody three, two minutes after kick off today we're 1-0 down, hey ho............................................................

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

So where is the next win coming from? on 19:51 - Feb 23 with 2488 viewsqprxtc

I reckon it will be against the next team we beat. I’ll put money on it.
So where is the next win coming from? on 22:32 - Feb 23 with 2258 viewsdaveB

Genuinely baffled as to why when Cameron got injured we didn't put Hall in the same position and in the 3 months since have never done that.

As for next win who knows, maybe Tuesday maybe next season run has to end at some stage but can't see it happening this week
So where is the next win coming from? on 23:01 - Feb 23 with 2197 viewsLblock

Next win?
Euromillions and six numbers

I’ll buy the gaff and show you all just how shit Bungle is/was

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

So where is the next win coming from? on 23:42 - Feb 23 with 2163 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Probably either Stoke or Rotherham at home
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024