Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
After a month of being repeatedly kicked in the balls... 21:52 - Feb 26 with 6095 viewsMatch82

Credit to the staff, and players, for motivating themselves for that performance today. We don't do things the easy way do we?
After a month of being repeatedly kicked in the balls... on 21:54 - Feb 26 with 6065 viewscolinallcars

Here here. Or is it hear hear ?
After a month of being repeatedly kicked in the balls... on 22:03 - Feb 26 with 5913 viewsBoston

Look, we haven't been playing that bad, seven defeats in a row is not reflective of our performances.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

After a month of being repeatedly kicked in the balls... on 22:08 - Feb 26 with 5857 viewsRangersDave

Whilst i agree to an extent, the results can be construed as totally indicative of our performances.
goals make wins, nothing more!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

After a month of being repeatedly kicked in the balls... on 22:11 - Feb 26 with 5807 viewsBoston

After a month of being repeatedly kicked in the balls... on 22:08 - Feb 26 by RangersDave

Whilst i agree to an extent, the results can be construed as totally indicative of our performances.
goals make wins, nothing more!

I preferred your previous avatar.

After a month of being repeatedly kicked in the balls... on 22:25 - Feb 26 with 5653 viewsBrianMcCarthy

After a month of being repeatedly kicked in the balls... on 21:54 - Feb 26 by colinallcars

It's hear here. Or is it hear here?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

After a month of being repeatedly kicked in the balls... on 22:33 - Feb 26 with 5573 viewsstowmarketrange

Superb effort from each and every one of them tonight.
How Leeds didn’t get 2 red cards tonight is beyond me.The ref bottled the foul on Wells because he knew it would probably have been a straight red.
We’ve had some bad ones lately but he took the biscuit.
He even had to stop play in the 2nd half as his Leeds shirt needed tucking in.
After a month of being repeatedly kicked in the balls... on 22:39 - Feb 26 with 5512 viewsSouthend_Rss

On the way back and chuffed with the spirit and determination from the lads.. Was a battle! If next season turns out to be the real tough season that people predict, what with losing a couple of key players, FFP still ringing our necks, then these type of battling performances and having the fans on side and sticking together through no matter what is gonna be key!
After a month of being repeatedly kicked in the balls... on 22:40 - Feb 26 with 5501 viewsBoston

After a month of being repeatedly kicked in the balls... on 22:25 - Feb 26 by BrianMcCarthy

It's hear here. Or is it hear here?

There there

Login to get fewer ads

After a month of being repeatedly kicked in the balls... on 01:16 - Feb 27 with 5244 viewsCLAREMAN1995

After a month of being repeatedly kicked in the balls... on 22:11 - Feb 26 by Boston

I preferred your previous avatar.

No I prefer this one .lets have a poll we really like voting on .This Avatar or the one with the seductive pose which kept me entertained all winter
After a month of being repeatedly kicked in the balls... on 03:20 - Feb 27 with 5169 viewsPommyhoop

After a month of being repeatedly kicked in the balls... on 21:54 - Feb 26 by colinallcars

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

After a month of being repeatedly kicked in the balls... on 06:59 - Feb 27 with 5026 viewsDWQPR

After a month of being repeatedly kicked in the balls... on 03:20 - Feb 27 by Pommyhoop

Ear ear?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

After a month of being repeatedly kicked in the balls... on 08:21 - Feb 27 with 4882 viewsWokingR

After a month of being repeatedly kicked in the balls... on 06:59 - Feb 27 by DWQPR

Ear ear?

Well that would be ere, ere surely
After a month of being repeatedly kicked in the balls... on 08:25 - Feb 27 with 4866 viewskropotkin41

I think you'll find , lads, that if you're trying to be a cut above, it's actually:

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/660/cpsprodpb/DA33/production/_103795855_brownhare alt="Image result for hare image"/>

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/660/cpsprodpb/DA33/production/_103795855_brownhare alt="Image result for hare image"/>

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

After a month of being repeatedly kicked in the balls... on 08:55 - Feb 27 with 4755 viewsrobith

I liked how after we scored, all the players backs seemed to straighten up. Like they all went, yes, this is it. This is where our luck changes.

They were delighted at full time and I was made up for them.
After a month of being repeatedly kicked in the balls... on 09:01 - Feb 27 with 4733 viewsR_from_afar

I'm delighted for Steve and the coaches too. There seems to be real effort, desire and dare I say it, pride there.

COYRssssss.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

After a month of being repeatedly kicked in the balls... on 09:27 - Feb 27 with 4655 viewsisawqpratwcity

Heir, heir.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

After a month of being repeatedly kicked in the balls... on 09:30 - Feb 27 with 4648 viewsPommyhoop

After a month of being repeatedly kicked in the balls... on 08:25 - Feb 27 by kropotkin41

I think you'll find , lads, that if you're trying to be a cut above, it's actually:

That's Konk...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

After a month of being repeatedly kicked in the balls... on 14:23 - Feb 27 with 4403 viewsPinnerPaul

After a month of being repeatedly kicked in the balls... on 22:03 - Feb 26 by Boston

Look, we haven't been playing that bad, seven defeats in a row is not reflective of our performances.

I think its a mix - see AH knee jerks for a good summary.

Some poor play, some poor luck and some poor refereeing decisions.

Didn't deserve to lose all 7 (8 inc Watford) but didn't deserve something out of all of them either!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024