Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stoke game evening entertainment help 20:46 - Feb 27 with 1290 viewsonlyrinmoray

Im coming down for the game and usually I go to a gig or musical in the evening making the most of my trip down to the Smoke This year I was going to see Devon Gilfillian at the Lexington, after trawling the net to see was on that night that I would like. Ive been to a Motown night, the musical Memphis with Bev Knight, IQ (I wish I hadn't ) and Alabhama Shakes

Unfortunately the Lexington gig is cancelled, can anybody recommend somewhere where there is good live music I ve checked various venues and have come up with Dodgy and Shaking Stevens no thanks... The last three gigs Ive been to in Scotland were Del Amitri and Nerina Pallot (shes wonderful ) and the brilliant Steven Wilson Hope this gives a few ideas
Stoke game evening entertainment help on 21:18 - Feb 27 with 1214 viewsNoDiddley

Try the White Horse after the game, there's always plenty of singing. Numbers included are
Kevin Gallen's magic he wears a magic hat.
We hate Chelsea, We hate Chelsea
I've never felt like singing the blues....when Rangers win etc..
And if you're lucky a rendition of "Oooo Bobby Zamora"
Drinks are £3.50 a pint in a plastic glass
PRICELESS
Stoke game evening entertainment help on 21:54 - Feb 27 with 1160 viewsstowmarketrange

I’m going to see James at the Royal Albert Hall on the 9th.I don’t know if there is any spare tickets going.
Try stereoboard for proper priced tickets.
Stoke game evening entertainment help on 10:42 - Feb 28 with 995 viewsMick_S

Stoke game evening entertainment help on 21:54 - Feb 27 by stowmarketrange

I’m going to see James at the Royal Albert Hall on the 9th.I don’t know if there is any spare tickets going.

He could sit down next to you.

Sorry.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Stoke game evening entertainment help on 11:08 - Feb 28 with 967 viewsNed_Kennedys

Stoke game evening entertainment help on 21:54 - Feb 27 by stowmarketrange

Or Twickets: I have bought and sold a few on there at face value.
Stoke game evening entertainment help on 12:06 - Feb 28 with 930 viewsRBlock

Crown and Sceptre, 'Richard's Got the Blues' every Saturday after 9pm for all the classics. Either that or Bush Hall, who usually have someone interesting playing.
Stoke game evening entertainment help on 12:15 - Feb 28 with 921 viewsBuckR

Stoke game evening entertainment help on 10:42 - Feb 28 by Mick_S

He could sit down next to you.

Sorry.

You might even get........ Laid
Stoke game evening entertainment help on 13:29 - Feb 28 with 820 viewsstowmarketrange

Stoke game evening entertainment help on 12:15 - Feb 28 by BuckR

You might even get........ Laid

You’re a star.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024