Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Little Man Stroud 18:13 - Mar 2 with 3258 viewsLblock

A bizzare man who needs to be drummed out of the game

My fear is someone will be seriously hurt following one of his condescending performances and if it’s not actually him it’ll be a scandal
We were never going to win that game in a squillion years but that kunt has proper boiled my piss today

AGAIN

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Little Man Stroud on 19:47 - Mar 2 with 2999 viewskingo

Shocking one sided display of so called refereeing. The penalty was a farce and made it easy for Brentford as we had to try and push forward, which made it possible for them to exploit the gaps left. Even game until he decided to exert his influence.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Little Man Stroud on 20:24 - Mar 2 with 2902 viewsDevonWhite

The penalty was bad enough but then moments later he's merrily waving play on after Pawel has been flattened by an elbow to the back of the head, leaving Brentford with a 3 on 1 break. He's the best example I've ever seen of small man syndrome.
Little Man Stroud on 20:29 - Mar 2 with 2885 viewsStanisgod

How do these idiots sleep at night?? I think the problem is they actually believe they are OK , they are so conceited. And is there such a thing as this mythical creature called an assessor?
You shouldn't KNOW before a game that certain refs are going to be shite, but you do. This shows that something is wrong somewhere in this profession.
As soon as Norfs "this weeks ref" post comes out you just know if they're going to be crap, and your normally right. This season the level has been an all time low.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Little Man Stroud on 20:57 - Mar 2 with 2823 viewsactonman

I don’t know , the Brentford comms on the stream I had said he had a very good game
Little Man Stroud on 21:03 - Mar 2 with 2793 viewscolinallcars

Little Man Stroud on 20:24 - Mar 2 by DevonWhite

The penalty was bad enough but then moments later he's merrily waving play on after Pawel has been flattened by an elbow to the back of the head, leaving Brentford with a 3 on 1 break. He's the best example I've ever seen of small man syndrome.

Perhaps he thinks you're never too small to make the big time.
Little Man Stroud on 21:46 - Mar 2 with 2694 viewswokingrs

Was dead in line with the penalty in the Brentford family section and it was never a penalty in a million years. Watkins has form for diving and was clearly looking for it. Ref was shocking throughout. Brentford more than deserved to win but penalty certainly swung the game their way.
Little Man Stroud on 00:44 - Mar 3 with 2470 viewsessextaxiboy

Listened to the game on the radio.They said he was dancing in the centre circle to warm up then knelt down and kissed the centre spot .....wot a wnker
Little Man Stroud on 01:44 - Mar 3 with 2421 viewsVancouverHoop

I was talking with a Brentford fan on Friday night and we both figured the match would probably turn on what Kevin Stroud did. We were right.
Login to get fewer ads

Little Man Stroud on 10:09 - Mar 3 with 2140 viewssupahoopsa

TBF, he only gets one look at the penalty and his position is very similar to the view we had from the camera and my initial thought was that it was a penalty. It might well have been soft and from another angle it might well have been obvious that it was never a penalty, but the ref doesn't have that luxury. The real truth is that Grant Hall got the wrong side of the striker, looked very clumsy and gave the referee a decision to make.

As for the Pavel incident on the halfway line that lead to a breakaway, again my initial opinion watching the game was that Pav was simply beaten in the air and like all modern day footballers, goes down like he's been shot probably just to hide his embarrassment.

How many of you guys have ever tried refereeing even an amateur game, let alone a professional match?

I am sure that every ref does his very best and I cannot believe for one minute that they are deliberately biased.

We can't keep blaming a ref for our own inadequacies and mistakes

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Little Man Stroud on 10:18 - Mar 3 with 2118 viewskingo

Little Man Stroud on 10:09 - Mar 3 by supahoopsa

TBF, he only gets one look at the penalty and his position is very similar to the view we had from the camera and my initial thought was that it was a penalty. It might well have been soft and from another angle it might well have been obvious that it was never a penalty, but the ref doesn't have that luxury. The real truth is that Grant Hall got the wrong side of the striker, looked very clumsy and gave the referee a decision to make.

As for the Pavel incident on the halfway line that lead to a breakaway, again my initial opinion watching the game was that Pav was simply beaten in the air and like all modern day footballers, goes down like he's been shot probably just to hide his embarrassment.

How many of you guys have ever tried refereeing even an amateur game, let alone a professional match?

I am sure that every ref does his very best and I cannot believe for one minute that they are deliberately biased.

I have just watched it again and for the life of me I can not see a penalty. Watkins runs at Hall at speed and barges him in the back and knocks him to the ground and then falls over him. Hall didn’t even see Watkins coming as he was watching the ball.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Little Man Stroud on 10:35 - Mar 3 with 2077 viewsDejR_vu

Agreed, you can’t keep blaming refs, and it’s not all down bad luck either. I accept luck might play a tiny part; you can’t legislate for a cr@p penalty decision against you in the last minute. But, it wasn’t bad luck we conceded late against WBA, they just didn’t do their jobs properly to see the game out. We weren’t unlucky against Birmingham, we were 4 down FFS. Blaming referees and luck are just excuses for people who don’t do their jobs properly.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Little Man Stroud on 11:15 - Mar 3 with 2001 viewsNorthernr

The Birmimgham games and yesterday were very badly refereed, but the only game in this run that you could say we were conned out of by the referees was Bristol City. We just weren't good enough yesterday, and that's not Stroud's fault.

That said, he was absolutely dreadful. As usual. For him to do what he did at Newcastle Burton the season before last, get taken off the list for it (rightly) and then get reinstated and still be given big Championship games is scandalous.
Little Man Stroud on 11:53 - Mar 3 with 1930 viewsStanisgod

Not saying their biased or cheating, of course their not, doesn't mean to say there not awful at what they do does it. When your consistently bad at your job your sacked or get extra training, simple as. The ones like Stroud who game after game make blatantly wrong decisions are just supposed to be let carry on are they?

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Little Man Stroud on 11:55 - Mar 3 with 1922 viewsWatford_Ranger

Little Man Stroud on 11:15 - Mar 3 by Northernr

The Birmimgham games and yesterday were very badly refereed, but the only game in this run that you could say we were conned out of by the referees was Bristol City. We just weren't good enough yesterday, and that's not Stroud's fault.

That said, he was absolutely dreadful. As usual. For him to do what he did at Newcastle Burton the season before last, get taken off the list for it (rightly) and then get reinstated and still be given big Championship games is scandalous.

We were worse than bad for 49 minutes but they weren’t doing a lot either. Impossible to say what would have happened had the pen not been given but it hugely changed the momentum of the game after a totally forgettable first half. It wasn’t as bad as the Bristol penalty but wasn’t far off. One of those where I can’t see for the life of me how he’d conclude it’s a foul on the attacker and I’m amazed anyone above’s first instinct was it was a pen. Everyone around me was surprised.
Little Man Stroud on 12:20 - Mar 3 with 1885 viewsswitchingcode

Have commented on the match thread about the ridiculous penalty decision and thought he was poor for both teams yesterday and he is just a crap incompetent ref and we have been on the end of some shockers from him over the years.Im sure he got dropped for a few games after he disallowed a penalty for encroachment but didn’t allow it to be retaken.I think the general refereeing standards have got worse this season in the championship.
Little Man Stroud on 13:36 - Mar 3 with 1770 viewstimcocking

The @@@@ did for us there, that's for sure. What a @@@@.
Little Man Stroud on 13:49 - Mar 3 with 1753 viewsQPR_John

It will be interesting how many decisions to give a penalty are overturned by VAR next season when it is introduced into the Premier League.
Little Man Stroud on 14:09 - Mar 3 with 1723 viewsswitchingcode

Little Man Stroud on 11:53 - Mar 3 by Stanisgod

Not saying their biased or cheating, of course their not, doesn't mean to say there not awful at what they do does it. When your consistently bad at your job your sacked or get extra training, simple as. The ones like Stroud who game after game make blatantly wrong decisions are just supposed to be let carry on are they?

I was behind the goal and most around me including a couple of your fans said straight away no pen and that says enough fo me.He not cheating he’s just incompetent as a ref
Little Man Stroud on 14:50 - Mar 3 with 1640 viewsdaveB

He was poor yesterday, the penalty changed the game completely but can't really blame defeat on the ref when we didn't have a shot on target until the 92nd minute. I thought second half we were absolutely useless
Little Man Stroud on 16:56 - Mar 3 with 1519 viewsNorthernr

I did ten years of it, refereeing adult games when I was 13. Does this mean I'm allowed to say that in general the Championship referees are quite good, and the criticism is usually over the top, but Stroud's an absolute fcking cnt?
Little Man Stroud on 18:33 - Mar 3 with 1377 viewsdavman

Little Man Stroud on 11:15 - Mar 3 by Northernr

...and these are apparently the best 100 or so referees in the country and are drawing a wage for this. Cannot believe that these are all professionals.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Little Man Stroud on 09:20 - Mar 4 with 1139 viewsTheChef

Yes, very good, thanks Keith.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Little Man Stroud on 09:30 - Mar 4 with 1122 viewsMick_S

Little Man Stroud on 00:44 - Mar 3 by essextaxiboy

Listened to the game on the radio.They said he was dancing in the centre circle to warm up then knelt down and kissed the centre spot .....wot a wnker

That's normal!

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Little Man Stroud on 23:03 - Mar 4 with 885 viewsbob566

Little Man Stroud on 09:20 - Mar 4 by TheChef

Yes, very good, thanks Keith.

Tell me youre joking. You really cant believe keith stroud is reading qpr message boards and logging on to post
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024