Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Embarrassed 21:58 - Mar 2 with 2322 viewsBuckR

After that that thats the only word I can conjour. I’ve been going from Portsmouth to Middlesbrough this year and that pile of sepsis is honestly the worst I’ve endured. If Clive gets any sort of positive from his match thread he deserves an OBE because that was disgraceful
Embarrassed on 22:17 - Mar 2 with 2211 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Positives:

1. Dodgy Penalty for their first. Brentford hoofball. Who'd have thunk it!
2. I heard Lumley played very well.

3. I wasn't there

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Embarrassed on 00:06 - Mar 3 with 1976 viewsSouthend_Rss

Embarrassed on 22:17 - Mar 2 by CliveWilsonSaid

Positives:

1. Dodgy Penalty for their first. Brentford hoofball. Who'd have thunk it!
2. I heard Lumley played very well.

3. I wasn't there

Cagey, scrappy first half and we couldn’t get the ball on the floor and string more than three passes together.. seemed like we were playing as individuals today and many were off of their game. Us fans were brilliant in creating noise and just weren’t given any sort of reward.. Tough and frustrating day all round.. They managed to play football and we didn’t. So the result was inevitable.. I’m gutted
Embarrassed on 00:23 - Mar 3 with 1939 viewsRangersw12

Our standards are so low that people thought the 1st half was acceptable
Embarrassed on 09:57 - Mar 3 with 1581 viewsted_hendrix

We're just not very good, I'm not gonna throttle myself because we're not just very good but that's the way it is, win some lose a lot.
Take the rough with the smooth or in our case take the rough with the not so rough.
'shrugs shoulders mood'

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Embarrassed on 13:42 - Mar 3 with 1246 viewstimcocking

The more i see of Eze, the less i'm seeing. He's doing very little it seems. We seem poor really. Perhaps we were just lucky with that purple patch and now we've found our low level?

Freeman seems the only genuine class act we have. Perhaps Ilias Chair and `Bright. We need more one touch passers, we haven't got anybody with the confidence, skill and vision to play one touch passing. I bet Sean Goss could do it, shame he can't tackle. Luke Freeman isn't going to be playing many first time balls. Look how we get torn apart every time the opposition can string a few quick passes together.
Embarrassed on 14:53 - Mar 3 with 1149 viewsdaveB

Embarrassed on 13:42 - Mar 3 by timcocking

The more i see of Eze, the less i'm seeing. He's doing very little it seems. We seem poor really. Perhaps we were just lucky with that purple patch and now we've found our low level?

Freeman seems the only genuine class act we have. Perhaps Ilias Chair and `Bright. We need more one touch passers, we haven't got anybody with the confidence, skill and vision to play one touch passing. I bet Sean Goss could do it, shame he can't tackle. Luke Freeman isn't going to be playing many first time balls. Look how we get torn apart every time the opposition can string a few quick passes together.

I thought Eze was decent in the first half but then we resorted to smashing long balls at him in the second half and he couldn't get into the game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024