Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boredom in its purest form — Report 22:09 - Mar 10 with 2986 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/49892
Boredom in its purest form — Report on 22:53 - Mar 10 with 2842 viewsBklynRanger

That review was signivicantly more entertaining than the event of which it described.
Boredom in its purest form — Report on 23:04 - Mar 10 with 2816 viewsbosh67

That was far far better than the game deserved Clive.

I am starting to think there is a tradition that is passed from one player to another which is to simply occupy a shirt and not do anything in it. Jordan Cousins has done a fine job of this for a long time before deciding to actually give playing a bit football a go. As such it has been handed to Tomer Hemed, a player who appears to be sleepwalking his way back to Brighton at the end of the season and then maybe on to the hope of a better team than us to go on to, where he can have a more prestigious home to have a little sleep in.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2019 23:05]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Boredom in its purest form — Report on 23:06 - Mar 10 with 2809 viewsDejR_vu

That was about as much fun as watching a turd fossilise.

The McClaren interview was a disgrace, shrugging his shoulders talking about how good Stoke’s players are. They were a couple of places above us in the table and plenty of other sides have managed to beat them this season, even without the benefit of an extra man for almost the entire game. Take some f@cking responsibility; charlatan.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Boredom in its purest form — Report on 23:15 - Mar 10 with 2785 viewsBklynRanger

Boredom in its purest form — Report on 23:06 - Mar 10 by DejR_vu

The McClaren interview was a disgrace, shrugging his shoulders talking about how good Stoke’s players are. They were a couple of places above us in the table and plenty of other sides have managed to beat them this season, even without the benefit of an extra man for almost the entire game. Take some f@cking responsibility; charlatan.

I haven't really been arsed to develop an opinion about the bloke who does those interviews this season, but this question made up my mind, employing his tried and tested 'How good was it' format...

"How good was it to have back to back clean sheets?"

Boredom in its purest form — Report on 07:12 - Mar 11 with 2487 viewsessextaxiboy

Boredom in its purest form — Report on 23:15 - Mar 10 by BklynRanger

I haven't really been arsed to develop an opinion about the bloke who does those interviews this season, but this question made up my mind, employing his tried and tested 'How good was it' format...

"How good was it to have back to back clean sheets?"

I havnt listened to a full Mclaren interview this season because of that bloke.
Brilliant piece Clive , more entertaining than the game by some distance ...roll on Wednesday night ..
Boredom in its purest form — Report on 11:55 - Mar 11 with 2078 viewssimmo

Boredom in its purest form — Report on 23:06 - Mar 10 by DejR_vu

Yeah his post match interview was a lot of what I hate in modern management, just be honest mate, we've been going to watch this game/team for years so we know what we've just seen. If you tell me it's something different to protect your own position I'm gonna think you're a twát.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Boredom in its purest form — Report on 12:07 - Mar 11 with 2057 viewsrunningman75

Interesting I once got ripped off in Prague think it was about 30 euros for a mile or so cab journey. I must have spent thousands of pounds being ripped off by QPR in my life though.
Boredom in its purest form — Report on 15:42 - Mar 11 with 1722 viewsonlyrinmoray

Well I'm lucky, I'm an occasional attender at games but I follow all the games on planner or Sky so I'm committed
To get to home games I have to fly down, wait for a cheap flight (thanks Easyjet) then wait to see if its on Sky in case they change the dates, arrange accommodation then get a ticket which is the easy part in our current form. Usually I go twice a season so I only have to watch our team twice a year. I gave up driving down to northern games as I fell asleep at the wheel on the way home one night. Im not prepared to die to watch QPR

Listening on QPR Player £5 a game is not great but you gradually get to know what you are going to get. So I wasn't expecting much
After the sending off on 8 minutes I thought maybe things will be better, the guy next to me said right after the sending off get Hemed off and Eze on as he will find the gaps playing against 10 men He continued shouting this for most of the match He was perfectly right I amazed McLaren didn't do this
It was another shite performance but at least we got a point which we haven't got on my last 3 visits
Login to get fewer ads

Boredom in its purest form — Report (n/t) on 17:22 - Mar 11 with 1611 viewsqprd

Boredom in its purest form — Report on 15:42 - Mar 11 by onlyrinmoray

Well I'm lucky, I'm an occasional attender at games but I follow all the games on planner or Sky so I'm committed
To get to home games I have to fly down, wait for a cheap flight (thanks Easyjet) then wait to see if its on Sky in case they change the dates, arrange accommodation then get a ticket which is the easy part in our current form. Usually I go twice a season so I only have to watch our team twice a year. I gave up driving down to northern games as I fell asleep at the wheel on the way home one night. Im not prepared to die to watch QPR

Listening on QPR Player £5 a game is not great but you gradually get to know what you are going to get. So I wasn't expecting much
After the sending off on 8 minutes I thought maybe things will be better, the guy next to me said right after the sending off get Hemed off and Eze on as he will find the gaps playing against 10 men He continued shouting this for most of the match He was perfectly right I amazed McLaren didn't do this
It was another shite performance but at least we got a point which we haven't got on my last 3 visits

[Post edited 12 Mar 2019 18:16]
Boredom in its purest form — Report on 08:05 - Mar 12 with 1245 viewsTheChef

Boredom in its purest form — Report on 23:04 - Mar 10 by bosh67

That was far far better than the game deserved Clive.

I am starting to think there is a tradition that is passed from one player to another which is to simply occupy a shirt and not do anything in it. Jordan Cousins has done a fine job of this for a long time before deciding to actually give playing a bit football a go. As such it has been handed to Tomer Hemed, a player who appears to be sleepwalking his way back to Brighton at the end of the season and then maybe on to the hope of a better team than us to go on to, where he can have a more prestigious home to have a little sleep in.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2019 23:05]

I tell you what is a QPR tradition , and that is not having a farking clue what to do when you have a man advantage. As far back as I can remember we have been useless playing against ten men. Hey even when we beat the Scum 1-0 and they had 9 men, we did our best to let them get something from the game.

As soon as I saw Stoke had a man sent off, I knew the game would not be ending with a QPR win.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Boredom in its purest form — Report on 08:38 - Mar 12 with 1231 viewsNorthernr

Boredom in its purest form — Report on 08:05 - Mar 12 by TheChef

I tell you what is a QPR tradition , and that is not having a farking clue what to do when you have a man advantage. As far back as I can remember we have been useless playing against ten men. Hey even when we beat the Scum 1-0 and they had 9 men, we did our best to let them get something from the game.

As soon as I saw Stoke had a man sent off, I knew the game would not be ending with a QPR win.

Still have nightmares about us almost losing to nine men at Luton with Callum Willock and Brett Angell up front.
Boredom in its purest form — Report on 08:56 - Mar 12 with 1217 viewsBlue_Castello

Thanks Clive life in the Prague Colditz had me laughing with tears, excellent entertainment unlike the game.

Massive sympathy to Onlyrinmoray that is one hell of a journey, i wonder if the players really comprehend how far some people travel to then be dished up a half hearted performance. It never ceases to amaze me the numberr of Scandinavians flying over for home games, but then they come for the cheap beer at £5 a pint they think its a bargain.
Boredom in its purest form — Report on 09:25 - Mar 12 with 1198 viewssimmo

Boredom in its purest form — Report on 08:05 - Mar 12 by TheChef

Agree generally, but then last seaso, or maybe the one before, when Millwall went down to 10 at Loftus Road (also for a challenge on Scowen I *think*), we absolutely bombarded the fckers into submission. Non stop crosses, shots and pressure until we got something from the game.

There was none of that on Saturday though, we ended the game how we began it, happy with a draw and with the old 'Arry nonsense of pretending we 'went for it' just cos we played 2 strikers.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Boredom in its purest form — Report on 12:57 - Mar 12 with 1089 viewsLongsufferingR

Boredom in its purest form — Report on 08:38 - Mar 12 by Northernr

Still have nightmares about us almost losing to nine men at Luton with Callum Willock and Brett Angell up front.

...and not having a single shot on goal away against Swansea who had a centre half in goal for 70 minutes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024