Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticket renewal 13:31 - Mar 11 with 1696 viewsPikey

Wasted about 50 minutes this am trying to renew 4 season tkts. Could hear the system cranking and creaking and then as usual timed out after about 20 minutes. Tried again no different.
Emailed Andy Rees to point out the customer experience and received a 2 list that box office will no doubt help and thanks for my continued support !!!! Taking the piss I think!!
Ticket renewal on 13:33 - Mar 11 with 1686 viewsPikey

Correction. For 2 list. Replace with response
Ticket renewal on 13:36 - Mar 11 with 1674 viewsNov77

All Queue and no PR?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Ticket renewal on 13:48 - Mar 11 with 1632 viewsBlue_Castello

Question time is the deadline for renewing and getting the discounted rate at the end of March ?
Ticket renewal on 14:16 - Mar 11 with 1573 viewshook_hoops

Ticket renewal on 13:48 - Mar 11 by Blue_Castello

Question time is the deadline for renewing and getting the discounted rate at the end of March ?

Deadline 30th April.
Ticket renewal on 14:33 - Mar 11 with 1544 viewssimmo

My Season Ticket auto-renewed weeks ago, my understanding is that it's an opt-out policy and if you just do nothing, the ST's will renew?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Ticket renewal on 14:40 - Mar 11 with 1530 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Ticket renewal on 14:33 - Mar 11 by simmo

My Season Ticket auto-renewed weeks ago, my understanding is that it's an opt-out policy and if you just do nothing, the ST's will renew?

That is my understanding too if you are on the DD scheme
Ticket renewal on 14:44 - Mar 11 with 1519 viewsRblockPrior

Ticket renewal on 14:33 - Mar 11 by simmo

Same for me

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Ticket renewal on 14:44 - Mar 11 with 1519 viewsMaggsinho

Ticket renewal on 14:40 - Mar 11 by CroydonCaptJack

That is my understanding too if you are on the DD scheme

Yep, when I was buying tickets for Portsmouth I noticed I was listed as a 19/20 season ticket holder and emailed the club to confirm it had automatically rolled over.
Login to get fewer ads

Ticket renewal on 17:33 - Mar 11 with 1408 viewsPikey

Im not on the direct debit scheme so it does not automatically rollover
Looking to pay for 4 up front .
Ticket renewal on 19:48 - Mar 11 with 1296 viewsstowmarketrange

My brother is 60 in July and therefore eligible for an oap season ticket next season.He is part of the group of 5 that are in my named group.We are all on the dd scheme and we will be automatically renewed at the end of April.
I popped into the box office on Saturday and asked them what happens to his ticket and they told me that he’d be debited as an over 60 in the renewal,but i’ll have to check the price when the time comes.
Ticket renewal on 21:32 - Mar 11 with 1236 viewsPikey

tried again tonight TWICE
1st time timed out after 7 minutes when entering bank verification. second time timed out after 6 minutes.

something very wring with the ticketing system.

please note they cannot automatically charge you unless there is an agreement ie Direct Debit . I am not on the direct debit scheme.
Ticket renewal on 23:07 - Mar 11 with 1183 viewsBoston

Ticket renewal on 21:32 - Mar 11 by Pikey

tried again tonight TWICE
1st time timed out after 7 minutes when entering bank verification. second time timed out after 6 minutes.

something very wring with the ticketing system.

please note they cannot automatically charge you unless there is an agreement ie Direct Debit . I am not on the direct debit scheme.

Well Pikey, it may be they’re worried about you leaving your caravan on the pitch.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Ticket renewal on 23:48 - Mar 11 with 1165 viewstimcocking

We're consistently poor at almost everything.
Ticket renewal on 06:15 - Mar 12 with 1117 viewsTW_R

Ticket renewal on 23:48 - Mar 11 by timcocking

But we are very good at being consistently poor. Oh the irony.
Ticket renewal on 10:16 - Mar 12 with 1058 viewsPikey

😁😁😁
Ticket renewal on 11:29 - Mar 12 with 1014 viewsfrancisbowles

Ticket renewal on 23:48 - Mar 11 by timcocking

Like all organisations they have customer service issues. The key is they have worked hard to reduce them and I find that the box office staff, IT staff and products have all improved tremendously over the last few years.

One area of concern is ticketmaster but I read that the contract for ticketing is due for renewal. Whether they can find a more suitable and cost effective partner whilst reducing the booking fee, remains to be seen.
Ticket renewal on 12:20 - Mar 12 with 961 viewsPikey

Ticket renewal on 11:29 - Mar 12 by francisbowles

Like all organisations they have customer service issues. The key is they have worked hard to reduce them and I find that the box office staff, IT staff and products have all improved tremendously over the last few years.

One area of concern is ticketmaster but I read that the contract for ticketing is due for renewal. Whether they can find a more suitable and cost effective partner whilst reducing the booking fee, remains to be seen.

yes box office phoned me this morning, Very helpful (as always) and Ellis completed the transactions in 5 minutes.
I was a bit peeved with the dismissive response I got yesterday from Andy Rees but box office have recovered the position.
Ticket renewal on 12:51 - Mar 12 with 919 viewsM40R

I blame Connor.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024