Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BOS 17:10 - Mar 13 with 1085 viewsBuckR

Surely has to start tonight, need to be on it from the off after last few games and if nothing else he has been the only player (bar Freeman) to show some intent. Please don't be a HT sub again!
[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 17:13]
BOS on 17:15 - Mar 13 with 1065 viewsCLAREMAN1995

The online Fans will know in an hour but I think its time for a few changes to freshen it up .Not Ollie type numbers but at least BOS,Manning and Eze to start.If this is being counted as 3 fairly easy points ring the changes it will provide a jolt of energy at LR
BOS on 17:18 - Mar 13 with 1054 viewsBuckR

BOS on 17:15 - Mar 13 by CLAREMAN1995

The online Fans will know in an hour but I think its time for a few changes to freshen it up .Not Ollie type numbers but at least BOS,Manning and Eze to start.If this is being counted as 3 fairly easy points ring the changes it will provide a jolt of energy at LR

Just on my way up now. Agree with Eze starting too but not Manning, we gave the ball away against Stoke enough as it is
BOS on 17:19 - Mar 13 with 1051 viewspaulparker

BOS on 17:15 - Mar 13 by CLAREMAN1995

Couldn’t agree more we are stale as my crusty pants at the moment
Give shodipo and BOS a go as I don’t think it’s fair for anyone to see hemed go through the motions

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

BOS on 17:21 - Mar 13 with 1044 viewsBoston

I’d have thought this was one they’d like to win and as gambling does not seem to feature in the McLaren lexicon, doubt there’ll be much in the way of bold initiative on the cards.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

BOS on 17:31 - Mar 13 with 1013 viewsAntti_Heinola

BOS on 17:19 - Mar 13 by paulparker

Couldn’t agree more we are stale as my crusty pants at the moment
Give shodipo and BOS a go as I don’t think it’s fair for anyone to see hemed go through the motions

thanks for that image, paul.

Bare bones.

BOS on 17:39 - Mar 13 with 986 viewsR_from_afar

This is a six pointer, we need to put out our best team. Surely Cameron will be back?

Please, please let's not do what we did against Burton a few years ago and assume this is an easy game. We paid the price then.

Even our very strongest team has to put in a huge shift to win games these days, anyway.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

BOS on 17:41 - Mar 13 with 976 viewssimmo

I agree completely that people like BOS, Eze, etc should be starting, but it won't matter who is on the pitch if they're not instructed to be a bit more assertive. We need to play with tempo, purpose and some urgency. Play with width to stretch the pitch, create spaces and commit men to attacks.

Bored of this insipid, defend/retreat first shite. I'd rather go down swinging than play that fckin Stoke game again.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

BOS on 19:21 - Mar 13 with 813 viewsbosh67

Glad BOS gets a start. Manning must be wondering why on earth he was called back.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

BOS on 19:54 - Mar 13 with 737 viewsBoston

There is lots of leg room here tonight, in fact you can bring your pet cat for a swing around.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

BOS on 20:52 - Mar 13 with 681 viewssmegma

BOS on 19:54 - Mar 13 by Boston

There is lots of leg room here tonight, in fact you can bring your pet cat for a swing around.

Ground half empty.

Or half full depending on your mood
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024