Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We are F*CKED! 21:45 - Mar 13 with 2843 viewsbosh67

Can't be this bad and keep losing games in the final moments. Something has to change. This team has given up. And to be honest almost entirely predictable. I said we'd probably f*ck it up and we followed the order because there is nothing happening off the pitch to make it happen on it. Players and management have to take responsibility.

We are f*cked!
[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 21:47]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

We are F*CKED! on 21:50 - Mar 13 with 2717 viewsA40Bosh

I can’t wait to read Mr Whittingham’s piece in this.
That is if he actually bothers
To be honest I hope he was away for work tonight.
I wish I had been.
Words cannot describe how abso fxxkin lootery pathetic we were tonight.
If I see once ounce of a smug resigned grin on McLaren’s boat I am going to end up doing time.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

We are F*CKED! on 21:51 - Mar 13 with 2700 viewspaulparker

You also forgot to add our useless owners to this mess chief culprit Teflon Tony

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

We are F*CKED! on 22:51 - Mar 13 with 2257 viewsYorkRanger

We are F*CKED! on 21:51 - Mar 13 by paulparker

You also forgot to add our useless owners to this mess chief culprit Teflon Tony

So poor tonight. The team smells of relegation. Only hope is that the points on the board will help get us over the line. It's the manner of defeat that is so concerning along with a lack of leadership on and off the pitch.

Nothing against Hamed, but he is offering nothing. Even an out of form Wells has to start Saturday. Equally if Cameron is fit he has to play and keep some pace in the team.

Very worrying.
We are F*CKED! on 23:20 - Mar 13 with 2047 viewsdaveB

It's ok we are safe, the teams below us are rubbish, anyone suggesting anything else is deluded and just giving it large
We are F*CKED! on 23:29 - Mar 13 with 1975 viewsflynnbo

How thick are footballers? Rotherham's massive players were always a threat from set pieces. So, what do we do? Give a way a free kick in the dying seconds and guess what? They fecking score. Unbelievable!!!
We are F*CKED! on 23:30 - Mar 13 with 1964 viewsQPR_John

We are F*CKED! on 23:20 - Mar 13 by daveB

It's ok we are safe, the teams below us are rubbish, anyone suggesting anything else is deluded and just giving it large

Normally I would agree with you. At this time of the year the table should be a very good indication of the merits of all the teams. But really does anybody think that at the the moment there are 6 teams worse than us. Ipswich are better than us at the moment. I'll give you Bolton and Ipswich to go down but three go down and Rotherham are now only 7 points below us. Millwall won tonight. Given all that if we had won tonight we would be safe and knowing that the players still could not bring themselves to at least compete. After tonight's game I cannot see where our next win will come from, every team can be bad but tonight we abused the privilege.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 23:32]
We are F*CKED! on 23:41 - Mar 13 with 1870 viewsconnell10

We are F*CKED! on 23:30 - Mar 13 by QPR_John

Normally I would agree with you. At this time of the year the table should be a very good indication of the merits of all the teams. But really does anybody think that at the the moment there are 6 teams worse than us. Ipswich are better than us at the moment. I'll give you Bolton and Ipswich to go down but three go down and Rotherham are now only 7 points below us. Millwall won tonight. Given all that if we had won tonight we would be safe and knowing that the players still could not bring themselves to at least compete. After tonight's game I cannot see where our next win will come from, every team can be bad but tonight we abused the privilege.

I think dave was being sarcastic mate and agrees with you!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

We are F*CKED! on 09:26 - Mar 14 with 1408 viewsqprphil

I really can't believe how bad we are. Any team that wants to break a hoodoo, play Rangers, we will always oblige. I'm in the camp where if we had won today, pressure would have been off, and we would have won a few more games. Now we are in deep poo, you have to believe it. The players lack confidence, the fans do, we are in a dog fight now, and personally I can't see us getting out of it. Bolton, Ipswich, and a horrible feeling, us to go with them.
Login to get fewer ads

We are F*CKED! on 09:32 - Mar 14 with 1375 viewsdaveB

We are F*CKED! on 23:30 - Mar 13 by QPR_John

sorry mate my sarcasm didn't quite come across there. I agree with you
We are F*CKED! on 09:41 - Mar 14 with 1331 viewsDorse

We are paying for over-using some players and under-using others. Freeman, Luongo, Eze and Furlong are running on fumes. It's a long season in a physically punishing league. I can only hope that Chair, Manning, BOS and Oteh get enough games in the rest of the season to be First XI material next year.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

We are F*CKED! on 09:42 - Mar 14 with 1306 viewsridethewave

We are F*CKED! on 23:29 - Mar 13 by flynnbo

How thick are footballers? Rotherham's massive players were always a threat from set pieces. So, what do we do? Give a way a free kick in the dying seconds and guess what? They fecking score. Unbelievable!!!

Thickest of the lot last night (bar Mclaren) was Furlong. That challenge he produced for their free kick was about as brainless as I've seen, and I've been watching Joel Lynch for the past few seasons.
We are F*CKED! on 09:57 - Mar 14 with 1231 viewsoldmisery

We are F*CKED! on 09:42 - Mar 14 by ridethewave

Thickest of the lot last night (bar Mclaren) was Furlong. That challenge he produced for their free kick was about as brainless as I've seen, and I've been watching Joel Lynch for the past few seasons.

I'm genuinely confused. Just who is the guy currently wearing Furlong's shirt? Before Christmas it was Darnell; young, strong, quick, brave, capable of playing equally well at Right Back or Centre Back and as many on here have opined, our captain in waiting.
So who is this imposter? He's down on pace, he's clumsy, often out of position, unable to trap a ball or pass to anyone in a hooped shirt. He constantly fouls his winger (that's when he stops backing off for long enough to get near the man) and his head drops whenever he makes a mistake.
Perhaps D.F has got an identical twin brother? Yes, that must be the answer, after all it can't be anything to do with Supermac. He's a wizard coach, a tactical genius and a marvellous man-manager. He used to be in charge of the national team, I'll have you know.
We are F*CKED! on 10:00 - Mar 14 with 1205 viewsMick_S

We are F*CKED! on 09:57 - Mar 14 by oldmisery

I'm genuinely confused. Just who is the guy currently wearing Furlong's shirt? Before Christmas it was Darnell; young, strong, quick, brave, capable of playing equally well at Right Back or Centre Back and as many on here have opined, our captain in waiting.
So who is this imposter? He's down on pace, he's clumsy, often out of position, unable to trap a ball or pass to anyone in a hooped shirt. He constantly fouls his winger (that's when he stops backing off for long enough to get near the man) and his head drops whenever he makes a mistake.
Perhaps D.F has got an identical twin brother? Yes, that must be the answer, after all it can't be anything to do with Supermac. He's a wizard coach, a tactical genius and a marvellous man-manager. He used to be in charge of the national team, I'll have you know.

Then it rained.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

We are F*CKED! on 10:13 - Mar 14 with 1142 viewsGalileo

It's the manner of defeat that is so concerning along with a lack of leadership on and off the pitch. - totally AGREE

During breaks in play there was not one player, shouting instructions or cajouling the rest of them, not even a simple come on lads.

Another blindingly obvious observation. Why do we persit in crossing the ball into the box when no body is even capable of heading it. Hemed anonymous, Eze not his game but we continue in sliging it in there. When we finally had some pace on the wing, we were better served getting to the byline and pulling it back across the face of the goal for onrushing midfielders.

Haven't seen it that bad in a while.
We are F*CKED! on 10:18 - Mar 14 with 1119 viewsoldmisery

We are F*CKED! on 10:13 - Mar 14 by Galileo

It's the manner of defeat that is so concerning along with a lack of leadership on and off the pitch. - totally AGREE

During breaks in play there was not one player, shouting instructions or cajouling the rest of them, not even a simple come on lads.

Another blindingly obvious observation. Why do we persit in crossing the ball into the box when no body is even capable of heading it. Hemed anonymous, Eze not his game but we continue in sliging it in there. When we finally had some pace on the wing, we were better served getting to the byline and pulling it back across the face of the goal for onrushing midfielders.

Haven't seen it that bad in a while.

As I wrote on a different thread, the idiot McClaren ended up putting three wingers on the pitch, yet the only player who would benefit from the service they could supply is injured!
We are F*CKED! on 11:50 - Mar 14 with 896 viewsMileEndR

The players look like they're scared of losing/making a mistake, the confidence has just been sapped from them. Particularly the case for players who've played a lot of minutes this season - god I wish I didn't take this so seriously...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024