Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ilias Chair 06:07 - Mar 15 with 3466 viewstimcocking

Disappointed he's out on loan. I'd probably be starting him.
Ilias Chair on 06:41 - Mar 15 with 3437 viewsdaveB

instead of who? If he hadn't gone on loan i doubt he'd have played a minute for us
Ilias Chair on 08:43 - Mar 15 with 3348 viewssmegma

Some said similar when we sold Josh Bowler.
Ilias Chair on 09:14 - Mar 15 with 3313 viewsDavieQPR

Some said similar when we loaned out Eze last year.
Ilias Chair on 09:31 - Mar 15 with 3284 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Ilias Chair on 08:43 - Mar 15 by smegma

Some said similar when we sold Josh Bowler.

I will be totally honest here.
I went to that Norwich away game and when he came on he looked great. But I had never heard of him.
Now you follow the youth side closely Smegma so presumably you were well aware of him but were you surprised at the price we got from him (assuming add ons are reached)?
Ilias Chair on 09:38 - Mar 15 with 3272 viewsozexile

Ilias Chair on 06:41 - Mar 15 by daveB

instead of who? If he hadn't gone on loan i doubt he'd have played a minute for us

If he can't get in this side then he should take up lawn bowls. If I was a reserve player with any deermination to better myself I'd be banging on McLaren's door every 10 minutes after Wednesday.
Ilias Chair on 10:40 - Mar 15 with 3185 viewsdaveB

Ilias Chair on 09:38 - Mar 15 by ozexile

If he can't get in this side then he should take up lawn bowls. If I was a reserve player with any deermination to better myself I'd be banging on McLaren's door every 10 minutes after Wednesday.

but who does he replace? He's an attacking midfield player so either comes in for Eze, Bright or Freeman. I'm not sure he's an upgrade on those 3 or better than Pawel.
Ilias Chair on 15:09 - Mar 15 with 3016 viewssmegma

Ilias Chair on 09:31 - Mar 15 by CroydonCaptJack

I will be totally honest here.
I went to that Norwich away game and when he came on he looked great. But I had never heard of him.
Now you follow the youth side closely Smegma so presumably you were well aware of him but were you surprised at the price we got from him (assuming add ons are reached)?

If we eventually get £4.25m for him I will eat my cats puke. He had a good end of season where he was scoring a few times, not bad for a winger. Allegedly Everton paid £1.5m upfront with add ons to come. I don't think playing the occasional game for the u23s is in the deal though. Another kid who saw £ $ € signs in his eyes like Parrett before him.
Ilias Chair on 15:18 - Mar 15 with 2996 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Ilias Chair on 15:09 - Mar 15 by smegma

If we eventually get £4.25m for him I will eat my cats puke. He had a good end of season where he was scoring a few times, not bad for a winger. Allegedly Everton paid £1.5m upfront with add ons to come. I don't think playing the occasional game for the u23s is in the deal though. Another kid who saw £ $ € signs in his eyes like Parrett before him.

So even the £1.5m was a good deal for us from the sound of it.
Login to get fewer ads

Ilias Chair on 23:04 - Mar 15 with 2764 viewssmegma

Ilias Chair on 15:18 - Mar 15 by CroydonCaptJack

So even the £1.5m was a good deal for us from the sound of it.

IF true, yes.
Ilias Chair on 01:20 - Mar 16 with 2691 viewstimcocking

Ilias Chair on 10:40 - Mar 15 by daveB

but who does he replace? He's an attacking midfield player so either comes in for Eze, Bright or Freeman. I'm not sure he's an upgrade on those 3 or better than Pawel.

Bloody any of them at the moment lol. Right back? Left Back? Centre Back? Keeper? Up front? I think he'd have come on at least in a few games recently. We've been desperate for something different. We've played a lot of games with two holding midfielders, Scowen and Cousins or whatever, yet they just can't pass the ball with this team. Put him in for either of them. Chair is one of our best players at keeping the ball and looks much more creative than the rest of them from the little i've seen. What the heck have we got to lose? We're getting worse by the week.

Is Eze good enough to start virtually every game and Chair barely an appearance? So McClaren says. The manager sees them every day, i've barely seen Chair. But i've seen more from him in a few appearances than half our squad all year (2019).

Didn't he score from inside his own half last week? Anybody imagine Scowen, Cousins and Luongo doing that?

The 4-4-2, yeah, ok, don't know where i'd play him there, but i wouldn't be playing a 4-4-2 in the first place without two strikers and i'd like to see him on the bench as an option at the least. We have so little options in terms of changing anything, as Clive alludes to every week.

Chair just looks like a good player on the ball and we have sweet fa. I'm hoping he's our replacement for Luke Freeman if he gets poached. And it genuinely pains me to see places taken up by a waste of space like Hemed who isn't even a QPR player.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2019 1:35]
Ilias Chair on 15:35 - Mar 16 with 2502 viewseghamranger

Scores again 👌

Another 35 yarder
[Post edited 16 Mar 2019 15:37]
Ilias Chair on 15:39 - Mar 16 with 2479 viewsMiss_Terraces

Ilias Chair on 15:35 - Mar 16 by eghamranger

Scores again 👌

Another 35 yarder

35 yarder apparently, even better against franchise

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Ilias Chair on 16:12 - Mar 16 with 2403 viewsenfieldargh

Ilias Chair on 15:39 - Mar 16 by Miss_Terraces

35 yarder apparently, even better against franchise

You really think Maclaren would have consistently picked him?
maybe once then it would be the same as bos

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Ilias Chair on 16:17 - Mar 16 with 2391 viewsMiss_Terraces

Ilias Chair on 16:12 - Mar 16 by enfieldargh

You really think Maclaren would have consistently picked him?
maybe once then it would be the same as bos

No, I don't.
Enjoying his loan spell though.

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Ilias Chair on 18:07 - Mar 16 with 2226 viewssmegma

Ilias Chair on 15:35 - Mar 16 by eghamranger

Scores again 👌

Another 35 yarder

Guy on BBC called it a worldy
Ilias Chair on 13:11 - Mar 17 with 1867 viewsCamberleyR

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/league-two/11

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Ilias Chair on 14:03 - Mar 17 with 1756 viewsloftboy

Taraabt aside when was the last player we had who scored regularly from long range?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Ilias Chair on 14:09 - Mar 17 with 1735 viewsNov77

Ilias Chair on 14:03 - Mar 17 by loftboy

Taraabt aside when was the last player we had who scored regularly from long range?

Buzsacky

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Ilias Chair on 14:49 - Mar 17 with 1650 viewsDavieQPR

Stevenage fans and local paper class him as a winger.
Ilias Chair on 15:27 - Mar 17 with 1593 viewstimcocking

Ilias Chair on 14:49 - Mar 17 by DavieQPR

Stevenage fans and local paper class him as a winger.

Centre mid, better yet attacking mid i'd have thought.

Mind you, who needs Ilias Chair when Josh Scowen is creating numerous goals on his own so easily...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024