Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can we actually be the first team in football history... 21:26 - Mar 15 with 860 viewsbosh67

to not actually even score nil tomorrow?

I can't say I have been less expectant of any kind of positive outcome tomorrow. Does anyone think we will get anything out of the 'game' other than a depressing hiding?

Will any of our players turn up? will our manager work out how many wingers is enough and how to deploy them?

I wish I hated football. Right now I think I do!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Can we actually be the first team in football history... on 21:41 - Mar 15 with 824 viewsPunteR

We'll probably win.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Can we actually be the first team in football history... on 22:12 - Mar 15 with 757 viewsBoston

Can we actually be the first team in football history... on 21:41 - Mar 15 by PunteR

We'll probably win.

Your my type of Rangers fan Punte.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Can we actually be the first team in football history... on 22:31 - Mar 15 with 727 viewsbosh67

Can we actually be the first team in football history... on 22:12 - Mar 15 by Boston

I will pray for your positivity.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Can we actually be the first team in football history... on 22:50 - Mar 15 with 693 viewssmegma

NOt sure if you're aware but we did 'not actually even score nil" on Wednesday.
Can we actually be the first team in football history... on 23:16 - Mar 15 with 656 viewsBoston

Can we actually be the first team in football history... on 22:12 - Mar 15 by Boston

Red Biro ….you're.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Can we actually be the first team in football history... on 00:13 - Mar 16 with 610 viewsTacticalR

Given the way things are going I can well imagine a surprise visit by the FA and an on the spot goal deduction at half-time.

Air hostess clique

Can we actually be the first team in football history... on 01:15 - Mar 16 with 564 viewstimcocking

"I can't say I have been less expectant of any kind of positive outcome tomorrow'

Yes, it seems almost unthinkable we won't lose. I'm not sure i've felt less optimistic for some time. Really awful, because it was such an excellent season just a few weeks back.

The only hope i hold, is this is often when we seem to come out fighting once again, so i'm praying for that. This time, it feels unrealistic. I think beating Rotherham basically kept us up; that's a bad one alright.

Get that lazy fcuker Hemed out of the squad pronto.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024