Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dull Shytty vs Farcelona match thread (the original thread) 08:17 - Mar 16 with 3955 viewsRangersDave

Yeah ok, maybe Dull Shytty will be the Farcelona today.

After this weeks awful mess, i'm predicting a 2-0 win to Dull, but live in hope that we might win this to give us a semblance of safety from relegation.

Urrrrrrsssss
[Post edited 16 Mar 2019 13:32]

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Dull Shytty vs Barcelona match thread on 08:28 - Mar 16 with 3153 viewsessextaxiboy

Anyone think he is in the last chance saloon today ?
Dull Shytty vs Barcelona match thread on 08:33 - Mar 16 with 3148 viewsDannyPaddox

Farcelona Shirley!
Dull Shytty vs Barcelona match thread on 09:06 - Mar 16 with 3089 viewsEsox_Lucius

Dull Shytty vs Barcelona match thread on 08:28 - Mar 16 by essextaxiboy

Anyone think he is in the last chance saloon today ?

No, he'll still be in charge until his contract runs out, irrespective of results.

The grass is always greener.

Dull Shytty vs Barcelona match thread on 09:18 - Mar 16 with 3036 viewsactonman

Dull Shytty vs Barcelona match thread on 09:06 - Mar 16 by Esox_Lucius

No, he'll still be in charge until his contract runs out, irrespective of results.

If we carry on playing like the past 3 games and continue to lose the next 2 , he will be gone .

If not then some serious questions will be asked as to how the owners can let this incompetence carry on
Dull Shytty vs Farcelona match thread on 09:19 - Mar 16 with 3044 viewsstowmarketrange

After leaving the ground on Wednesday I swore that I wasn’t going to dull city today but here I am sitting on the train to the match.Why oh why oh why?
Dull Shytty vs Farcelona match thread on 09:23 - Mar 16 with 3024 viewsactonman

As for today’s sh,tstorm in the waiting , I will go for a 2 - 1 loss.with us showing a bit more promise but still finding a way to lose narrowly

I’m off to put a fence up in the p!ssing rain and 60mph winds and that still sounds more appealing than watching qpr
Dull Shytty vs Farcelona match thread on 09:23 - Mar 16 with 3033 viewsRangersDave

Dull Shytty vs Farcelona match thread on 09:19 - Mar 16 by stowmarketrange

After leaving the ground on Wednesday I swore that I wasn’t going to dull city today but here I am sitting on the train to the match.Why oh why oh why?

Because your a fan mate, and you do, deep down, love your team.
success or failure, Rangers is in your blood.....kids grow and leave home, divorce and death happens, but Rangers are the constant, like air, or the sun, or rain.

Fingers crossed you have a good day.

Urrsrsssssss

Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Dull Shytty vs Farcelona match thread (the original thread) on 13:32 - Mar 16 with 2885 viewsRangersDave

lids against the steelers 0-0 at half time

Login to get fewer ads

Dull Shytty vs Farcelona match thread (the original thread) on 13:39 - Mar 16 with 2840 viewsJAPRANGERS

Which match fred is the official one??

On which match fred will we not get turned over so badly??
Dull Shytty vs Farcelona match thread (the original thread) on 14:15 - Mar 16 with 2718 viewsCamberleyR

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Dull Shytty vs Farcelona match thread (the original thread) on 14:20 - Mar 16 with 2688 viewskensalriser

Steve Martin's the ref so this will be a hoot today. Jared Bowen's on 19 goals so it'll be a hattrick to him but we will really surprise Hull by getting a goal to deny them a clean sheet.

This is the proper match thread, by the way. Bad form to Spackman a chap on a match thread.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Dull Shytty vs Farcelona match thread (the original thread) on 14:32 - Mar 16 with 2615 viewstimcocking

Happy to see Geoff Cameron's calm and physical presence and thank God Nahki is back.

Ps Come on Wales!

Pps Sh!t, that barsterd Jackson Irvine is playing, he kills us every time.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2019 14:39]
Dull Shytty vs Farcelona match thread (the original thread) on 15:33 - Mar 16 with 2385 viewsRangersDave

bastard 9 monutes for Rangers to capitulate......9 fecking minutes!

Dull Shytty vs Farcelona match thread (the original thread) on 15:50 - Mar 16 with 2321 viewsBluce_Ree

Piss.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Dull Shytty vs Farcelona match thread (the original thread) on 15:56 - Mar 16 with 2303 viewsdavman

Dull Shytty vs Farcelona match thread (the original thread) on 15:33 - Mar 16 by RangersDave

bastard 9 monutes for Rangers to capitulate......9 fecking minutes!

It was 7.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Dull Shytty vs Farcelona match thread (the original thread) on 15:56 - Mar 16 with 2302 viewsRangersDave

and then some mate.

luckily.... some other results are helping us a bit at the moemt, but not enough to give us safety, or even a glimmer of it yet.

Dull Shytty vs Farcelona match thread (the original thread) on 16:07 - Mar 16 with 2248 viewsCamberleyR

It's all Dorse's fault for starting an imposter match thread.

Dull Shytty vs Farcelona match thread (the original thread) on 16:14 - Mar 16 with 2224 viewsRangersDave

The power of the boobies complells thee!

Dull Shytty vs Farcelona match thread (the original thread) on 16:15 - Mar 16 with 2210 viewsRangersDave

Rotherham just equalised

Dull Shytty vs Farcelona match thread (the original thread) on 16:19 - Mar 16 with 2188 viewskensalriser

F me should have put money on the Bowen hattrick. Too obvious.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Dull Shytty vs Farcelona match thread (the original thread) on 16:24 - Mar 16 with 2153 viewsCamberleyR

Scowen 2-1

Dull Shytty vs Farcelona match thread (the original thread) on 16:26 - Mar 16 with 2136 viewsCamberleyR

Dull Shytty vs Farcelona match thread (the original thread) on 16:15 - Mar 16 by RangersDave

Rotherham just equalised

2-1 Naaaarge now

Dull Shytty vs Farcelona match thread (the original thread) on 16:27 - Mar 16 with 2128 viewsRangersDave

its about the only time i want to see Norwich win anything!

Dull Shytty vs Farcelona match thread (the original thread) on 16:30 - Mar 16 with 2099 viewsCamberleyR

I'm sticking with the People's Front of Judea thread rather than the Judean People's Front one started by Dorse.

Dull Shytty vs Farcelona match thread (the original thread) on 16:46 - Mar 16 with 2014 viewsCamberleyR

2-2 get in!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024