Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred 12:48 - Mar 16 with 16155 viewsDorse

Look, I'll level with you. The last time I started a match thread, we got bummed so hard in the gob that, by the end, we could no longer feel it. After that, I decided not to start another thread as I felt responsible for turning the club into a gurning, toothless jizz-jar.

So, with that in mind, I don't feel that my starting a match thread can make things any worse, as things stand.

I reckon we'll line up: Lumley; Furlong, Leistner, Hall, Bidwell; Luongo, Cousins; BOS, Freeman, Eze: Wells.

I also reckon we will get reamed out.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 12:56 - Mar 16 with 3587 viewsSouthend_Rss

Whatever the line up.. Cameron needs to start!
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 13:05 - Mar 16 with 3540 viewsplasmahoop

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 12:56 - Mar 16 by Southend_Rss

Whatever the line up.. Cameron needs to start!

4 nil to Hull, Steve getting the boot on Monday morning.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 13:09 - Mar 16 with 3527 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I'm going to be on the road for this one, so will miss the pleasure of the Fred Community.

Take 'er easy Dudes and Dudesses.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 13:13 - Mar 16 with 3506 viewscorse

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 13:05 - Mar 16 by plasmahoop

This
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 13:28 - Mar 16 with 3438 viewsRs_Holy

the Championship throws up many surprises ! Unfortunately these surprises never seem to involve us... We are utterly predictable right now and I can see nothing other than 3-0 to Hull... I think we will run around a lot but unfortunately we just struggle to create anything :(
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 13:32 - Mar 16 with 3419 viewsRangersDave

Spackman

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 13:37 - Mar 16 with 3396 viewsJAPRANGERS

Are there 2 match freds today?? I think we'll lose 5-0 on this freddy and 6-0 on the other one init??
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 14:05 - Mar 16 with 3320 viewsDavieQPR

Never underestimate the unpredictable nature of the R's. Just as likely to win 2-0 as lose.
Login to get fewer ads

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 14:14 - Mar 16 with 3248 viewsbosh67

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 13:05 - Mar 16 by plasmahoop

4 nil? 4 nil? Are you kidding me? I am really getting down with the negativity. Didn't you read that Steve sat down after the match and had a talk with the players? That there has to be a reaction! And you say 4 nil! Pull yourself together. It will be more like 6!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 14:15 - Mar 16 with 3247 viewsrichranger

So Bright's goalscoring MOM performance on Wednesday is reward.... by being dropped!!!!!

FFS.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 14:15 - Mar 16 with 3244 viewsSilverfoxqpr

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 14:05 - Mar 16 by DavieQPR

Never underestimate the unpredictable nature of the R's. Just as likely to win 2-0 as lose.

Absolutely this, we’ve been here before under the exact same scenario countless times. Granted ‘Ull will need an off day and us to be on it but anything could happen. 3-1 Rangers with a caveat of already being too beers down sitting in the sunshine here in Grenoble.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 14:15 - Mar 16 with 3244 viewsHayesender

I've just got in from work. I'm gonna shut my eyes for a couple of hours and pop back later to see the damage

Poll: Shamima Beghum

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 14:41 - Mar 16 with 3100 viewsJAPRANGERS

Do we normally do well when there's 2 match freds??
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 14:48 - Mar 16 with 3042 viewsbosh67

Lumley
Furlong
Leistner
Lynch
Bidwell
Wszolek
Cameron
Luongo
Eze
Wells

Substitutes
1Ingram
4Hall
8Cousins
11Scowen
14Manning
16Hemed
20Osayi-Samuel

At least Cameron and Pav start. I must admit I would have started BOS ahead of Eze today.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 14:52 - Mar 16 with 3017 viewsJAPRANGERS

Yes good to see Cameron back.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 14:54 - Mar 16 with 3003 viewsrichranger

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 14:14 - Mar 16 by bosh67

4 nil? 4 nil? Are you kidding me? I am really getting down with the negativity. Didn't you read that Steve sat down after the match and had a talk with the players? That there has to be a reaction! And you say 4 nil! Pull yourself together. It will be more like 6!

Bright was far the best player on Wednesday - but he's dropped today!! Is Ollie back as manager???
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 14:57 - Mar 16 with 2976 viewsozranger

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 14:48 - Mar 16 by bosh67

Lumley
Furlong
Leistner
Lynch
Bidwell
Wszolek
Cameron
Luongo
Eze
Wells

Substitutes
1Ingram
4Hall
8Cousins
11Scowen
14Manning
16Hemed
20Osayi-Samuel

At least Cameron and Pav start. I must admit I would have started BOS ahead of Eze today.

Assume we are already trying to help them starting with only 10
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 15:06 - Mar 16 with 2873 viewsJigsore

i usually always make Hull away but to be honest the shocking weather up here, the trains and our form just put me off entirely. Last 2 times i've been our captain was sent off and we've lost. So naturally since i'm not there we'll probably get a spirited point.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 15:06 - Mar 16 with 2873 viewsVancouverHoop

Hull's stream is seriously lo-res compared to ours. I think that should be worth at least an extra point to us.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 15:08 - Mar 16 with 2828 viewsVancouverHoop

well that didn't take long 1-0
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 15:09 - Mar 16 with 2797 viewsTacticalR

Andy Sinton: 'It's just too easy'.

Air hostess clique

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 15:10 - Mar 16 with 2782 viewsVancouverHoop

Given the time and space Bowen had I think I could have scored there.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 15:10 - Mar 16 with 2769 viewsJigsore

ah, never mind

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 15:11 - Mar 16 with 2733 viewsJAPRANGERS

Here we go, gonna be a long afternoon.....
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 15:11 - Mar 16 with 2729 viewslongbottom

Bowen/Grosicki combo does us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024