Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wigan Winger on clubs radar 11:27 - Mar 20 with 12303 viewsBuckR

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/massey-among-wingers-on-qprs-radar

Not looking like Wzolek will be offered a new deal
Wigan Winger on clubs radar on 11:37 - Mar 20 with 7598 viewscyprusmel

I would prefer to read the club are targeting a centre half.
Wigan Winger on clubs radar on 11:54 - Mar 20 with 7563 viewsWrightUp5hit___

I prefer it when the only news is when someone has signed.
Wigan Winger on clubs radar on 11:56 - Mar 20 with 7552 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I think this is recycled news from this article yesterday.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6828469/Wigan-open-contract-t
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 11:56]
Wigan Winger on clubs radar on 12:26 - Mar 20 with 7464 viewsGloucs_R

Been injured all season you say.... Nailed on signing

Poll: Warburton, What's next?

Wigan Winger on clubs radar on 13:11 - Mar 20 with 7344 viewsBAWHoops

With

BOS
Smyth
Chair

All here next season it does seem odd we are targeting another winger

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Wigan Winger on clubs radar on 13:41 - Mar 20 with 7256 viewsNorthernr

I don't think Wszolek will get a deal, but the reason for that is because we've got several players who play his position who will be staying. Releasing Wszolek to sign another winger to park in front of BOS, Smyth, Chair etc, particularly with our aversion to picking wingers, would be mental even by QPR's standards of mental.
Wigan Winger on clubs radar on 14:36 - Mar 20 with 7165 viewsRblockPrior

I hope Wszolek stays he is one of a few I actually like/rate in this squad however as pointed out by others i think he will be allowed to leave to make way for the youngsters to come through

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Wigan Winger on clubs radar on 15:21 - Mar 20 with 7100 viewsenfieldargh

Wigan Winger on clubs radar on 13:11 - Mar 20 by BAWHoops

With

BOS
Smyth
Chair

All here next season it does seem odd we are targeting another winger

shodipo and the lad with a long name beginning with B(help me out Smeg) both wingers

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Login to get fewer ads

Wigan Winger on clubs radar on 15:28 - Mar 20 with 7081 viewsLongsufferingR

Wigan Winger on clubs radar on 13:41 - Mar 20 by Northernr

I don't think Wszolek will get a deal, but the reason for that is because we've got several players who play his position who will be staying. Releasing Wszolek to sign another winger to park in front of BOS, Smyth, Chair etc, particularly with our aversion to picking wingers, would be mental even by QPR's standards of mental.

Maybe we're signing this new winger to play at centre back?
Wigan Winger on clubs radar on 15:44 - Mar 20 with 7037 viewstoboboly

Don't forget Wheeler.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Wigan Winger on clubs radar on 15:46 - Mar 20 with 7027 viewsLongsufferingR

Wigan Winger on clubs radar on 15:44 - Mar 20 by toboboly

Don't forget Wheeler.

Who?
Wigan Winger on clubs radar on 15:49 - Mar 20 with 7018 viewsEsox_Lucius

Deshane Dalling also in the picture on the flanks.

The grass is always greener.

Wigan Winger on clubs radar on 16:24 - Mar 20 with 6945 viewsderbyhoop

I don't think Wzsolek will be offered a deal either. Shodipo is also out of contract this Summer and could be the same. But if we have BOS and Smyth, do we need another winger?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Wigan Winger on clubs radar on 16:26 - Mar 20 with 6936 viewsLongsufferingR

Wigan Winger on clubs radar on 16:24 - Mar 20 by derbyhoop

I don't think Wzsolek will be offered a deal either. Shodipo is also out of contract this Summer and could be the same. But if we have BOS and Smyth, do we need another winger?

Is Smyth really a winger? I'd have him down as someone floating around the main striker personally. Thought he was most effective alongside Big Smith with Eze behind.
Wigan Winger on clubs radar on 20:12 - Mar 20 with 6724 viewssmegma

Wigan Winger on clubs radar on 15:21 - Mar 20 by enfieldargh

shodipo and the lad with a long name beginning with B(help me out Smeg) both wingers

Chay Tilt is a winger in the u23s. The kid I with a 'long name beginning with B'? Are you thinking of Oluwabunmi Babajide? If yes, he's not a winger but a forward and is only 15 years old but has played for the u18s a few times this season. Another winger in the u18s is Dillon De Silva who is only 16 years old.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2019 0:00]
Wigan Winger on clubs radar on 20:16 - Mar 20 with 6712 viewsdistortR

Wigan Winger on clubs radar on 16:26 - Mar 20 by LongsufferingR

Is Smyth really a winger? I'd have him down as someone floating around the main striker personally. Thought he was most effective alongside Big Smith with Eze behind.

You calling our Smythie a floater?
Wigan Winger on clubs radar on 23:24 - Mar 20 with 6574 viewskropotkin41

Why would we get rid of someone who works as hard as Pav does? Is he on a lot more than the others?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Wigan Winger on clubs radar on 23:28 - Mar 20 with 6570 viewsbob566

Wigan Winger on clubs radar on 23:24 - Mar 20 by kropotkin41

Why would we get rid of someone who works as hard as Pav does? Is he on a lot more than the others?

At a guess yes. Id say he was one of our top earners.
Wigan Winger on clubs radar on 23:48 - Mar 20 with 6552 viewsrsonist

Wigan Winger on clubs radar on 20:12 - Mar 20 by smegma

Chay Tilt is a winger in the u23s. The kid I with a 'long name beginning with B'? Are you thinking of Oluwabunmi Babajide? If yes, he's not a winger but a forward and is only 15 years old but has played for the u18s a few times this season. Another winger in the u18s is Dillon De Silva who is only 16 years old.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2019 0:00]

Faisal Bettache I think he might mean. Perhaps not a pure winger though.
Wigan Winger on clubs radar on 00:02 - Mar 21 with 6537 viewssmegma

Wigan Winger on clubs radar on 23:48 - Mar 20 by rsonist

Faisal Bettache I think he might mean. Perhaps not a pure winger though.

He's a central midfielder and plays in a similar style to Jack Wilshere.
Wigan Winger on clubs radar on 07:32 - Mar 21 with 6408 viewsGruntfuttock

Chair is not a winger...
Wigan Winger on clubs radar on 08:20 - Mar 21 with 6359 viewsNorthernr

Wigan Winger on clubs radar on 07:32 - Mar 21 by Gruntfuttock

Chair is not a winger...

1 - Neither is Freeman, but that's where he's spent most of this season and where Chair will be playing once Freeman is sold.
2 - In as much as we play with wingers anyway, which we don't really until we're 2-0 down and we bring Bright on.
Wigan Winger on clubs radar on 08:53 - Mar 21 with 6309 viewstoboboly

Wigan Winger on clubs radar on 08:20 - Mar 21 by Northernr

1 - Neither is Freeman, but that's where he's spent most of this season and where Chair will be playing once Freeman is sold.
2 - In as much as we play with wingers anyway, which we don't really until we're 2-0 down and we bring Bright on.

On a slightly different note, do you know if anyone is sniffing about Freeman? We all know he is great but is anyone actually going to come in and stump up the cash for him?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Wigan Winger on clubs radar on 10:04 - Mar 21 with 6230 viewsWestbourneR

If we sell Freeman and Pawel and rely on unproven youngsters to fill their boots - we will get relegated from this league. It’s cast iron fact.

Freeman will go this summer - good luck to him - I hope we can get close to £10 million for him. If Boro go up I can easily see Pulis paying that.

Pawel. I’d keep. He’s a warrior. Certainly letting him go on a free seems silly.

But we do have to reinvest at least £3 mill of the Freeo money to stand a chance.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Wigan Winger on clubs radar on 10:42 - Mar 21 with 6187 viewsblacky200

Wigan Winger on clubs radar on 10:04 - Mar 21 by WestbourneR

If we sell Freeman and Pawel and rely on unproven youngsters to fill their boots - we will get relegated from this league. It’s cast iron fact.

Freeman will go this summer - good luck to him - I hope we can get close to £10 million for him. If Boro go up I can easily see Pulis paying that.

Pawel. I’d keep. He’s a warrior. Certainly letting him go on a free seems silly.

But we do have to reinvest at least £3 mill of the Freeo money to stand a chance.

£10 million for Freeman someone's been playing football manager on their computer. A player is only worth that sort of money if they are Premiership class and while Freeman is a good Championship player he is a way from Prem quality.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024