Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hooligans at women’s footie 09:32 - Mar 22 with 3011 viewsloftboy

A coach load of PSG fans turned up in the morning at kings meadow and caused some vandalism, disappeared before plod turned up, later in the evening their coach was stopped and knives and class A drugs were found.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Hooligans at women’s footie on 09:38 - Mar 22 with 2987 viewstoboboly

Never got this at K's games...

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Hooligans at women’s footie on 12:10 - Mar 22 with 2800 viewsDorse

They also stopped a coach load of hooligans at the Crown Green Bowls and found Sanatogen and Werther's Original with a street value of £4.50.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Hooligans at women’s footie on 12:36 - Mar 22 with 2767 viewsMrSheen

The weirdest of the many weird aspects of the story was that they originally turned up at the ground at 7am. Do they think we are twelve hours behind French time?
Hooligans at women’s footie on 12:44 - Mar 22 with 2749 viewsKonk

Hooligans at women’s footie on 12:36 - Mar 22 by MrSheen

The weirdest of the many weird aspects of the story was that they originally turned up at the ground at 7am. Do they think we are twelve hours behind French time?

Obviously organised by the Parisian equivalent of my Dad, who would have us waiting for the turnstiles to open, every single Saturday, whatever the game/likely crowd. Fair play though, we always got a programme and a barrier to lean/sit on.

Even if they’d turned-up at a sensible time. Who were the hoping to fight? Players’s Family and some kids from local football clubs? They’ve gone to a lot of trouble, there.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Hooligans at women’s footie on 12:45 - Mar 22 with 2745 viewsMick_S

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Hooligans at women’s footie on 13:09 - Mar 22 with 2685 viewsthemodfather

the French disease must be crushed, send in the 95th Essex led by sean bean!
Hooligans at women’s footie on 13:15 - Mar 22 with 2668 viewsHayesender

PSG. Mk dons, only with less class

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Hooligans at women’s footie on 13:58 - Mar 22 with 2591 viewsDannyPaddox

A coach full of Jocks was stopped coming back from the Kazakhstan game. The authorities confiscated knives drugs ropes and razor blades. The police said another hour and they would've all topped themselves.
Login to get fewer ads

Hooligans at women’s footie on 14:57 - Mar 22 with 2496 viewsMrSheen

The other question that hasn't been answered is, were these French hoolies a gang of coked-up Mariannes, or the usual breaux?

Hooligans at women’s footie on 16:42 - Mar 22 with 2382 viewsBoston

Hooligans at women’s footie on 14:57 - Mar 22 by MrSheen

The other question that hasn't been answered is, were these French hoolies a gang of coked-up Mariannes, or the usual breaux?

Thinking along the same lines sir. Had a mental picture of fifty, comfortable bovver boot wearing chubby gals, spray painting the ladies bogs with French sauce recipes.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Hooligans at women’s footie on 16:43 - Mar 22 with 2377 viewsDorse

Hooligans at women’s footie on 12:36 - Mar 22 by MrSheen

'Gaspard! Ou est les pigdogs Anglais?'
'Je ne sais pas, Victor, but we should still run away just in case'.

This joke was brought to you by 'Racism: Now With Added Francophobia'.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Hooligans at women’s footie on 02:32 - Mar 23 with 2148 viewsstowmarketrange

According to the reports on 5live,this was a coachload of hooligans who have been banned from watching mens football by PSG and the French authorities,so they thought they’d go to the women’s game instead.
Why would they arouse suspicion so early if they were after a fight with someone?
Hooligans at women’s footie on 08:03 - Mar 23 with 1948 viewspaulparker

Hooligans at women’s footie on 12:44 - Mar 22 by Konk

Obviously organised by the Parisian equivalent of my Dad, who would have us waiting for the turnstiles to open, every single Saturday, whatever the game/likely crowd. Fair play though, we always got a programme and a barrier to lean/sit on.

Even if they’d turned-up at a sensible time. Who were the hoping to fight? Players’s Family and some kids from local football clubs? They’ve gone to a lot of trouble, there.

My old man was the same , we would be in the ground by 2pm but then always leave with 5 mins to go of the game, it used to do my head in , nah we ain’t scoring cmon let’s go he would say
His excuse to get in early was to watch the players warm up like some master scout problem is he didn’t have a scooby who was who

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Hooligans at women’s footie on 13:30 - Mar 23 with 1773 viewsDannyPaddox

The banned French coach load thing reminds me of something a York City mate, a chap somewhat au fait with hooligans and the north, told me about the top boys/ meatheads/ muppets banned from Newcastle, Sunderland, and Boro. Every now and then they'd have a 'meet' at a Tow Law Town FC game in the Northern League North (Northern section) Division North. Sometimes the players would have interludes during corners and throw-ins to watch the fights. I think it was Tow Law as it was equidistant between the three. Eee those were the days.
Hooligans at women’s footie on 14:41 - Mar 23 with 1741 viewsKonk

Hooligans at women’s footie on 13:30 - Mar 23 by DannyPaddox

The banned French coach load thing reminds me of something a York City mate, a chap somewhat au fait with hooligans and the north, told me about the top boys/ meatheads/ muppets banned from Newcastle, Sunderland, and Boro. Every now and then they'd have a 'meet' at a Tow Law Town FC game in the Northern League North (Northern section) Division North. Sometimes the players would have interludes during corners and throw-ins to watch the fights. I think it was Tow Law as it was equidistant between the three. Eee those were the days.

We drove through there about twenty years ago; it looked like the sort of place people would meet to fight. We didn’t stop.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Hooligans at women’s footie on 14:55 - Mar 23 with 1730 viewsBoston

Hooligans at women’s footie on 02:32 - Mar 23 by stowmarketrange

According to the reports on 5live,this was a coachload of hooligans who have been banned from watching mens football by PSG and the French authorities,so they thought they’d go to the women’s game instead.
Why would they arouse suspicion so early if they were after a fight with someone?

Same people built the Maginot Line.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Hooligans at women’s footie on 15:38 - Mar 23 with 1710 viewsDavieQPR

Interesting to see that the team is called P S G Feminines. Also the Womens Championship Final Tickets are on sale. Adults £3.13- £2.20 and Juniors £2-20 -£1.55. Hoping to brag of a large turnout no doubt.
Hooligans at women’s footie on 19:19 - Mar 23 with 1588 viewsVancouverHoop

Hooligans at women’s footie on 14:41 - Mar 23 by Konk

We drove through there about twenty years ago; it looked like the sort of place people would meet to fight. We didn’t stop.

Tow Law is the coldest ground in England (allegedly.) Maybe the odd rumble now and then keeps everyone warm.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024