Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Madeleine McCann Documentary 12:25 - Mar 28 with 1741 viewsBuckR

Someone brought this up on another thread re police funding/time and just wondered if anyone else had seen the new Netflix documentary on the case?

Very intriguing!
Madeleine McCann Documentary on 12:41 - Mar 28 with 1670 viewsblacky200

I watched and don't know what to make of it. To me it seemed like the makers wanted to make a real life whodunnit.
Madeleine McCann Documentary on 13:33 - Mar 28 with 1576 viewsLongsufferingR

Madeleine McCann Documentary on 12:41 - Mar 28 by blacky200

I watched and don't know what to make of it. To me it seemed like the makers wanted to make a real life whodunnit.

Me too. Or should that be #metoo

People who think the parents did it won't change their minds after seeing it (even though they are clearly unhinged to think so), but was interesting to see some of the lesser known facts coming out. Some of the reactions all the way through make me ashamed of the human race though.
Madeleine McCann Documentary on 13:45 - Mar 28 with 1550 viewsBuckR

Madeleine McCann Documentary on 13:33 - Mar 28 by LongsufferingR

Me too. Or should that be #metoo

People who think the parents did it won't change their minds after seeing it (even though they are clearly unhinged to think so), but was interesting to see some of the lesser known facts coming out. Some of the reactions all the way through make me ashamed of the human race though.

Yes I agree with that. Whilst I don't think they did it or had involvement there does just seem to be something about them that says to me we aren't getting the full picture.
Madeleine McCann Documentary on 13:57 - Mar 28 with 1489 viewsHarbour

Yes watching this ....was unaware of the extent of previous abductions in Portugal and there appears to be an organised gangs involved snatching kids and over the border into Spain. Tragic case heartbreaking a nightmare that sees no sign of ending for the parents.
Madeleine McCann Documentary on 14:49 - Mar 28 with 1372 viewsJJB

Anybody who goes and plays tennis the next day needs nicking for that alone.

Remember The White City Fighting?
Poll: Would you like to see the return of Mr Warnock?

Madeleine McCann Documentary on 15:05 - Mar 28 with 1339 viewsRangersw12

Can you imagine the uproar if a working class couple or God forbid a BAME couple left their children alone in a hotel villa whilst they drank alcohol and eat . The press would be vilifying then and demanding the other kids taken away from them

Only up to episode 4 but still massive questions marks over the parents , especially their odd behaviour . Not phoning the police for 4 hrs yet her first words were along the lines of "they have taken Madelaine "

I think they have lied about how often they checked on the children and how much Calpol they were given but still not sure they actually had anything to do with the poor kids disappearance
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024