Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone 12:27 - Apr 3 with 3808 viewsMytch_QPR

Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone on 13:29 - Apr 3 with 3674 viewstimcocking

By Tactical Tim, are you referring to me? I'd be a good choice...
Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone on 13:31 - Apr 3 with 3673 viewsMytch_QPR

Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone on 13:29 - Apr 3 by timcocking

By Tactical Tim, are you referring to me? I'd be a good choice...

You might as well give it a shot. I see no one has put their faith in The Nolan Sisters yet.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone on 14:09 - Apr 3 with 3615 viewsR_from_afar

Good idea to have a poll, nice one.

Tony Incenzo is running a poll on Twitter about this too. 2,144 votes have been cast and this is the status currently:
Tim Sherwood: 23% (kill me now)
Mark Warburton: 24%
Gareth Ainsworth: 30% (surprise surprise)
Gary Rowett: 20%
Phil Brown: 3%

Who knew that gilet boy had 493 friends and relatives? Wow!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone on 15:52 - Apr 3 with 3570 viewsR_from_afar

Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone on 14:09 - Apr 3 by R_from_afar

Tony Incenzo is running a poll on Twitter about this too. 2,144 votes have been cast and this is the status currently:

I have a confession to make: The Phil Brown thing was a joke. Rowett actually got 23%. Perhaps I shouldn't joke about the tanned one, we might end up with him in the home dug-out at Loftus Road

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone on 18:07 - Apr 3 with 3439 viewsDannyPaddox

URS!
Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone on 18:23 - Apr 3 with 3416 viewsngbqpr

Can we have a "wizened old Italian with designer glasses and a translator" option please?

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone on 19:17 - Apr 3 with 3361 views2Thomas2Bowles

Olly

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone on 00:23 - Apr 4 with 3253 viewsTacticalR

Tempted by Wagner, but we need to break the mould

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone on 01:23 - Apr 4 with 3217 viewstimcocking

Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone on 14:09 - Apr 3 by R_from_afar

Phil Brown 3%? Who in the name of Christ would want that fool? Shudders deeply. I'd prefer the woman. There are similarities in fact.

I actually quite like Tim Sherwood, or i don't know if i'd go so far as to say i quite like him, but i certainly harbour no hatred towards him.

I'd be pleased with Warburton or Rowett, they both seemed good to me relatively speaking.

Ainsworth, bring it on. Perhaps not the most logical choice, but for me at least, the pleasure i'd have from knowing Ainsworth was in would be fantastic. I'd be really looking forwards to next season then. If things went badly chest la vie. At he least he'd have tried.

But, of course, it doesn't matter who the manager is, as long as the league continues to persecute us for trying to survive we're fcuked, so i don't hold out any hope. Just don't want a manager i can't abide, such as Phil Brown with all the fake tan and teeth whitening that involves.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024