Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chair 17:07 - Apr 6 with 6721 viewsBakes

Carried off the pitch today, as if this club needs more bad news.

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Chair on 17:25 - Apr 6 with 6598 viewscolinallcars

That just about puts the tin lid on ourday. Please God it's not too serious.
Chair on 17:50 - Apr 6 with 6444 viewsBklynRanger

Chair on 18:19 - Apr 6 with 6320 viewsbosh67

End to a perfect day. Wishing him better. I was hoping we could bet him back to help see out this season. Let's hope it's not too bad.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Chair on 18:46 - Apr 6 with 6177 viewsToast_R

Oh FFS
Chair on 19:08 - Apr 6 with 6110 viewsjoolsyp

Chair on 18:19 - Apr 6 by bosh67

End to a perfect day. Wishing him better. I was hoping we could bet him back to help see out this season. Let's hope it's not too bad.

This suggests it is badly bruised ... hopefully not too bad. Clearly he is being targeted by the opposition.

https://www.thecomet.net/sport/football/stevenage-boss-dino-maamria-unhappy-at-t
Chair on 19:55 - Apr 6 with 5939 viewssmegma

Chair on 19:08 - Apr 6 by joolsyp

This suggests it is badly bruised ... hopefully not too bad. Clearly he is being targeted by the opposition.

https://www.thecomet.net/sport/football/stevenage-boss-dino-maamria-unhappy-at-t

The article says he injured his thigh.

Then says he injured his ankle??
[Post edited 6 Apr 2019 20:04]
Chair on 20:00 - Apr 6 with 5919 viewsDavieQPR

Chair on 18:19 - Apr 6 by bosh67

How did you think we could get him back mid loan and why would we want to as he would not be allowed to play?
Chair on 10:45 - Apr 15 with 5234 viewsaston_hoop

In case anyone was worried, it was just a knock and Chair started on Saturday. A couple of assists as seems to be normal for him now.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Login to get fewer ads

Chair on 11:17 - Apr 15 with 5095 viewsLongsufferingR

Chair on 10:45 - Apr 15 by aston_hoop

In case anyone was worried, it was just a knock and Chair started on Saturday. A couple of assists as seems to be normal for him now.

Only two?

Donkey.
Chair on 11:38 - Apr 15 with 4993 viewseghamranger

Chair on 10:45 - Apr 15 by aston_hoop

Sign him up.....

Looking forward to seeing him next season along with Smyah and their confidence growing 🤞
Chair on 14:16 - Apr 15 with 4618 viewsted_hendrix

I've got big expectations for this bloke next season, all i hear is good things about him and that's fine by me.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Chair on 17:05 - Apr 15 with 4364 viewsderbyhoop

He certainly seems to be revelling in playing grown-up football.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Chair on 17:37 - Apr 15 with 4274 viewsJigsore

obviously he hasn't done too much in a QPR shirt as of yet, but the club did really well in picking him up, really well.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Chair on 18:47 - Apr 15 with 4096 viewsHayesender

Chair on 14:16 - Apr 15 by ted_hendrix

I've got big expectations for this bloke next season, all i hear is good things about him and that's fine by me.

How many games shall we give him before we start abusing him?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Chair on 13:46 - Apr 16 with 3546 viewsPinnerPaul

Chair on 18:47 - Apr 15 by Hayesender

How many games shall we give him before we start abusing him?

Once actually IN the team he obviously ceases to be the answer to all our problems!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024