Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for Wednesday only players who will be here next season 10:12 - Apr 7 with 2611 viewsPeterHucker

Does anyone have a list of which players are out of contract in the summer?
Cousins Wszolek Lynch Bidwell + all the loans

I’ve seen a few suggestions of only playing people who are going to be here next season and I think that’s a good idea. But can we actually field an XI of those players without recalling Smyth Chair Oteh etc from their loans?

Gk Lumley

Defenders Furlong, who else?

Midfield Freeman Luongo? Scowen? Oyasi Samuel Eze

Strikers Smith? Or is he out of contract in the summer?

Team for Wednesday only players who will be here next season on 10:28 - Apr 7 with 2552 viewsNed_Kennedys

Leistner, Kakay and Manning will still be under contract.
Team for Wednesday only players who will be here next season on 10:40 - Apr 7 with 2502 viewsLblock

Pavel should be here next season - I know his form has been up and down but the fella never stops trying and he is also an intelligent footballer
I don’t think he’d let us down even if he’s offski

Euseless will select Matt Smith for this game. Basic is as basic does

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Team for Wednesday only players who will be here next season on 12:30 - Apr 7 with 2343 viewsParkRoyalR

Team for Wednesday only players who will be here next season on 10:40 - Apr 7 by Lblock

Pavel should be here next season - I know his form has been up and down but the fella never stops trying and he is also an intelligent footballer
I don’t think he’d let us down even if he’s offski

Euseless will select Matt Smith for this game. Basic is as basic does

Given current predicament we obviously need to back all the players whoever plays, but I really disagree with the majority re Wzolek.

For one of our 4 attacking players, Wzolek offers almost no goal threat, very rarely beats his man and this season has adopted the Bidwell'esque 5 yard pass to a teammate in a worst position than he is. Very rarely turns up / puts a shift in away from home but plays up to the fans at home, throwing his hands in the air and getting involved in pointless handbags.

A real shame as like a few others, has the ability to offer so much more.
Team for Wednesday only players who will be here next season on 22:20 - Apr 7 with 2020 viewsAltR1488

My team would be;

Lumley
Bidwell Hall Leinster Rangel
Cameron
Mzanning Scowen Wsolek
Freeman
Smith
Team for Wednesday only players who will be here next season on 22:22 - Apr 7 with 2010 viewsdaveB

we can't pick a team of players who will be here next season as we wouldn't have enough.

I'd have Bright, Manning, Scowen and Smith starting the game though
Team for Wednesday only players who will be here next season on 22:27 - Apr 7 with 1988 viewsloneranger1

Team for Wednesday only players who will be here next season on 12:30 - Apr 7 by ParkRoyalR

Given current predicament we obviously need to back all the players whoever plays, but I really disagree with the majority re Wzolek.

For one of our 4 attacking players, Wzolek offers almost no goal threat, very rarely beats his man and this season has adopted the Bidwell'esque 5 yard pass to a teammate in a worst position than he is. Very rarely turns up / puts a shift in away from home but plays up to the fans at home, throwing his hands in the air and getting involved in pointless handbags.

A real shame as like a few others, has the ability to offer so much more.

"no goal threat" seems a bit harsh for a guy who has scored as many goals as any of our other midfielders this season...
Team for Wednesday only players who will be here next season on 22:32 - Apr 7 with 1979 viewsOutintheOrne

Lumley
Rangel, Furlong, Leistner, Manning
Luongo Scowen
Bright, Eze, Freeman
Wells
Team for Wednesday only players who will be here next season on 23:31 - Apr 7 with 1890 viewsDejR_vu

Team for Wednesday only players who will be here next season on 22:32 - Apr 7 by OutintheOrne

Lumley
Luongo Scowen
Bright, Eze, Freeman
Wells

This but I wouldn’t bother with a striker. I’d rather do everything we can to grind out a clean sheet.Drop Wells, put Kakay in front of Rangel, pack the midfield and get the ball on the floor to BOS on the break to run at them. I’d also consider bringing Ingram back in.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Login to get fewer ads

Team for Wednesday only players who will be here next season on 23:02 - Apr 8 with 1655 viewssmegma

Team for Wednesday only players who will be here next season on 23:31 - Apr 7 by DejR_vu

This but I wouldn’t bother with a striker. I’d rather do everything we can to grind out a clean sheet.Drop Wells, put Kakay in front of Rangel, pack the midfield and get the ball on the floor to BOS on the break to run at them. I’d also consider bringing Ingram back in.

You almost had me then ruined it with the last sentence.
Team for Wednesday only players who will be here next season on 10:30 - Apr 9 with 1515 viewsHooparoo

Team for Wednesday only players who will be here next season on 22:32 - Apr 7 by OutintheOrne

Lumley
Luongo Scowen
Bright, Eze, Freeman
Wells

Yes. +1

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Team for Wednesday only players who will be here next season on 10:53 - Apr 9 with 1466 viewsaston_hoop

Lumley
Kakay
Furs
Leistner
Rangel
BOS
Manning
Luongo
Freeman
Eze
Smith

A mix of height, pace, strength, flair and hard workers. No scapegoats and only Rangel out of contract. Everyone expects us to get battered anyway so lets see where we are with our players.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Team for Wednesday only players who will be here next season on 10:53 - Apr 9 with 1463 viewsTHEBUSH

Can't agree with the theme of this thread, whoever they are , we should play our strongest most experienced team.
Team for Wednesday only players who will be here next season on 11:18 - Apr 9 with 1421 viewsJJB

Like we did at Norwich and home to Bolton you mean?

Personally I would drop the lost and bring the boys in from the U23's.

Remember The White City Fighting?
Poll: Would you like to see the return of Mr Warnock?

Team for Wednesday only players who will be here next season on 11:22 - Apr 9 with 1416 viewsTheChef

Replace Lynch with Leistner and Cousins with Luongo, we may just have a chance.

I'm not holding my breath though.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Team for Wednesday only players who will be here next season on 13:38 - Apr 9 with 1254 viewsStanFan

Team for Wednesday only players who will be here next season on 10:53 - Apr 9 by THEBUSH

Can't agree with the theme of this thread, whoever they are , we should play our strongest most experienced team.

I get what you're saying. I'd say treat each player on his own merits. So if Wells is up for the fight then play him. If Lynch isn't then drop him. The problem is that after such a weak performance you'd want to drop them all.
Team for Wednesday only players who will be here next season on 17:24 - Apr 9 with 1128 viewsDando

Lynch has to be one of the biggest donkeys I can remember at the club. Awful defender, a complete liability. If I was manager, he would not even be on my bench as surely Cameron could play there is Leistner or Hall/Furlong got injured.

BOS must be brought into the side, and surely need to drop Eze. There no doubt hes got great talent, but right now we need players who are involved more in the game. Smith for me has to start, as although limited, will give his all and helps give us some presence up front as well as strong defensively from set pieces
Team for Wednesday only players who will be here next season on 17:48 - Apr 9 with 1093 viewsParkRoyalR

Team for Wednesday only players who will be here next season on 17:24 - Apr 9 by Dando

Lynch has to be one of the biggest donkeys I can remember at the club. Awful defender, a complete liability. If I was manager, he would not even be on my bench as surely Cameron could play there is Leistner or Hall/Furlong got injured.

BOS must be brought into the side, and surely need to drop Eze. There no doubt hes got great talent, but right now we need players who are involved more in the game. Smith for me has to start, as although limited, will give his all and helps give us some presence up front as well as strong defensively from set pieces

I have been to too many away games this season where Smith has come on in the 2nd Half, walked around for a bit and walked off without actually breaking into anything that can be described as more than a jog. Cannot even put in the effort to lose his marker in the box, which his why defenders just stand beside him and hold his shirt. None of current squad are beyond criticism, but if we are relying on Smith giving his all, I'm not too optimistic for tomorrow night.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024