Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watford 18:16 - Apr 7 with 4672 viewsWatford_Ranger

Fck my fcking life what a weekend of football. Wnkers.
Watford on 18:18 - Apr 7 with 4661 viewsflynnbo

Come on Wolves!!
Watford on 18:24 - Apr 7 with 4629 viewsrsonist

I will be very happy to be spared the nauseating fairytale magic of the cup b0llox that the Abu Dhabi v Sino-Portuguese cartels would've been.

At least Watford are a good old fashioned Italian pyramid scheme. Plus we can tell ourselves we lost to the finalists instead of us bottling it when they were on the ropes.
Watford on 18:49 - Apr 7 with 4500 viewspaulparker

Watford, Burnley, Huddersfield, Bournemouth, Palace, Brighton are light years a head of us
It’s sickening really

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Watford on 18:50 - Apr 7 with 4492 viewsstevec

Doesn’t seem that long ago they were a going nowhere championship team and us on our way to the Premier.

Then TF turned up
Watford on 18:53 - Apr 7 with 4481 viewsNorthernr

Just nice to see a fcking great game of football tbh. Forgotten what one looked like.
Watford on 18:59 - Apr 7 with 4434 viewswelwynranger

Watford on 18:53 - Apr 7 by Northernr

Just nice to see a fcking great game of football tbh. Forgotten what one looked like.

Exactly what I said to Mrs Welwyn . As a neutral probably the best game I have seen for a long time.
Watford on 19:20 - Apr 7 with 4361 viewsWatford_Ranger

Watford on 18:53 - Apr 7 by Northernr

Anyone but them in this situation and I’d agree, even Chelsea. Not like we haven’t seen them win the lot.

In truth I’m just hideously jealous of my mates who support them. They’re a constantly jammy club but must be doing a hell of a lot right.
Watford on 19:45 - Apr 7 with 4266 viewsstowmarketrange

Watford on 18:50 - Apr 7 by stevec

Doesn’t seem that long ago they were a going nowhere championship team and us on our way to the Premier.

Then TF turned up

I remember sitting in the pub in Watford after we’d clinched the title in 2011,and they were so envious of us and the promotion we’d earned.
Was that really only 8 years ago?It seems like a lifetime.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2019 19:46]
Login to get fewer ads

Watford on 19:52 - Apr 7 with 4223 viewseastside_r

Don't have a lot of time for either team. Playing in yellow (whatever you pretend it is) is bad enough for starters.

Great Wolves second but not the celebration. Removing your shirt is a booking but donning a theatrical prop is OK?

Great cameo by the Catalan, always liked him as a player.
Watford on 20:04 - Apr 7 with 4170 viewsrsonist

Watford on 19:52 - Apr 7 by eastside_r

Don't have a lot of time for either team. Playing in yellow (whatever you pretend it is) is bad enough for starters.

Great Wolves second but not the celebration. Removing your shirt is a booking but donning a theatrical prop is OK?

Great cameo by the Catalan, always liked him as a player.

Rather yellow than Watford wearing that fkn green away kit for no reason whatsoever all the time.

Wolves meanwhile haven't worn a proper Wolves kit this century.
Watford on 20:09 - Apr 7 with 4151 viewsbosh67

That first Watford goal was a bit special though. An Adel type goal.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Watford on 20:15 - Apr 7 with 4125 viewsrsonist

Watford on 18:49 - Apr 7 by paulparker

Watford, Burnley, Huddersfield, Bournemouth, Palace, Brighton are light years a head of us
It’s sickening really

Watford have flouted every conventional wisdom about how successful clubs are run. Chopping and changing managers, high player turnover, massive squads, no youth system, minimum English players, you name it. The only thread running through it is a half decent scouting operation (spread over a few clubs) and keeping their eye on what not-useless managers are around. And Craig Cathcart.
Watford on 20:20 - Apr 7 with 4092 views2Thomas2Bowles

Watford on 20:15 - Apr 7 by rsonist

Watford have flouted every conventional wisdom about how successful clubs are run. Chopping and changing managers, high player turnover, massive squads, no youth system, minimum English players, you name it. The only thread running through it is a half decent scouting operation (spread over a few clubs) and keeping their eye on what not-useless managers are around. And Craig Cathcart.

Meanwhile at QPR and Fulham..........

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Watford on 21:45 - Apr 7 with 3882 viewsVancouverHoop

Watford on 20:15 - Apr 7 by rsonist

Indeed. It's similar to the Red Bull franchises. I watched RB Leipzig come back from 2—0 down at Leverkusen yesterday to win 2—4. They have 6 players in their squad from RB Salzburg and a couple from NYRB. They've only been in the Bundesliga since 2016, qualified for Europe twice and will do so again this season.

I don't especially like this farm-team-like structure but for clubs of our size, and Watford's, it's one of the few ways to compete at the top levels now and, especially, in the future. We have owners who could afford to do it too, whether they will or not is another matter.
Watford on 13:05 - Apr 8 with 3593 viewsManinBlack

Watford on 19:45 - Apr 7 by stowmarketrange

I remember sitting in the pub in Watford after we’d clinched the title in 2011,and they were so envious of us and the promotion we’d earned.
Was that really only 8 years ago?It seems like a lifetime.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2019 19:46]

I also recall Troy Deeney being linked to join us when we were in the Premiership. Bet he is glad it didn't happen as it would have been a career killer.
Watford on 13:26 - Apr 8 with 3539 viewsToast_R

Watford on 13:05 - Apr 8 by ManinBlack

I also recall Troy Deeney being linked to join us when we were in the Premiership. Bet he is glad it didn't happen as it would have been a career killer.

Christ, him and Barton in the same squad.
Watford on 01:02 - May 8 with 3148 viewsnina30

The only thread running through it is a half decent scouting operation (spread over a few clubs) and keeping their eye on what not-useless managers are around. And Craig Cathcart. https://audacity.onl/ https://findmyiphone.onl/ https://origin.onl/
[Post edited 8 May 2019 17:54]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024