Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackpool let off points deduction 21:52 - Apr 11 with 1567 viewsRangersDave

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/football/blackpool-fc/efl-decide-agains

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Blackpool let off points deduction on 22:01 - Apr 11 with 1541 viewsenfieldargh

Fair play to Blackpool, and I'm happy for them as their owner was a complete tyrant

So no mandatory 12 point deduction.

Hang on, why did Brum get a 9 point deduction for flouting FFP? Blackpool did the complete opposite and I think the owners hardly spent a penny(trousered the rest)

Will the Blackpool treatment also be given to Bolton when the time comes because their owner decided to also be a complete knobend and cheat other teams of transfer fees and reneging on deals, not play staff/support staff?

EFL/FFP total doggiedooo

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Blackpool let off points deduction on 08:18 - Apr 12 with 1332 viewstoboboly

Blackpool let off points deduction on 22:01 - Apr 11 by enfieldargh

Fair play to Blackpool, and I'm happy for them as their owner was a complete tyrant

Hang on, why did Brum get a 9 point deduction for flouting FFP? Blackpool did the complete opposite and I think the owners hardly spent a penny(trousered the rest)

Will the Blackpool treatment also be given to Bolton when the time comes because their owner decided to also be a complete knobend and cheat other teams of transfer fees and reneging on deals, not play staff/support staff?

EFL/FFP total doggiedooo

Not only did Brum fcuk off the FFP they then flouted the transfer ban they were given.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Blackpool let off points deduction on 08:28 - Apr 12 with 1311 viewsNortholt_Rs

Blackpool let off points deduction on 22:01 - Apr 11 by enfieldargh

EFL/FFP total doggiedooo

EFL has only battered one team....us. Everyone else pretty much gets away with it. Fernandes must have the worst lawyers in the country working for him.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Blackpool let off points deduction on 08:29 - Apr 12 with 1308 viewstoboboly

Blackpool let off points deduction on 08:28 - Apr 12 by Northolt_Rs

EFL has only battered one team....us. Everyone else pretty much gets away with it. Fernandes must have the worst lawyers in the country working for him.

Represented himself?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Blackpool let off points deduction on 09:23 - Apr 12 with 1229 viewsRangersDave

I like Blackpool, as ive said before and hate for any team to get shafted the way Blackpool have, but............you have to worry about the way the rules are being 'interpreted' surely?

Brum for instance, seems a joke, Blackpool get a nod, we get hammered.

Villa will probably get nothing, whereas the trees, will get free sweets, while we get fines again for complaining that we got the shyte end of the stick.......

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024