Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
J Barton 17:16 - Apr 13 with 16314 views2Thomas2Bowles

Attacked the other manager reporting on Sky

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

J Barton on 21:17 - Apr 14 with 3688 viewsGloucs_R

J Barton on 20:46 - Apr 14 by Northernr

Disgusting individual. I'm ashamed he ever played for us as well, and that I ever countenanced it as a potentially good idea. Let us down repeatedly and was only ever likely to do the same to anybody who gave him a chance as a manager. He cannot cope with any perceived injustice against him, or anybody not coming up to his weird and wonderful standards. He doesn't deal with set backs, disappointments or injustices like a normal person, so taking on as a job as a manager it was only ever going to be a matter of time before he flipped his lid. The only surprise is it took until April.

Slightly surprised Clint Hill is with him at Fleetwood

Poll: Warburton, What's next?

J Barton on 21:47 - Apr 14 with 3623 viewsonlyrinmoray

Interesting he was a good boy at Burnley I wonder why?
J Barton on 22:08 - Apr 14 with 3563 viewsNorthernr

J Barton on 21:47 - Apr 14 by onlyrinmoray

Interesting he was a good boy at Burnley I wonder why?

1 - Only there a short period.
2 - Sean Dyche.
3 - Was he really? I remember his appalling behaviour in that FA Cup game against Lincoln, when again his brain couldn't compute things going against him.
J Barton on 22:09 - Apr 14 with 3556 viewsNorthernr

J Barton on 21:15 - Apr 14 by Hayesender

One of the most embarrassing things I've witnessed at Loftus road over the years (and there's been a few) was when he was treated like some kind of homecoming hero after his year away in France

Seconded. An allowed to just waltz back into the team on the first day despite doing no pre-season.
J Barton on 22:09 - Apr 14 with 3556 viewsDejR_vu

J Barton on 21:17 - Apr 14 by Gloucs_R

Slightly surprised Clint Hill is with him at Fleetwood

Ditto.

Hill’s one of the players I have most respect for for the way he conducted himself here, but he went down in my estimation somewhat when he went to work with Barton. He made one of two comments on the live podcast which suggest he agrees with Barton’s views on ‘standards’ etc. rather than seeing how divisive they are.

Barton’s pond life.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

J Barton on 22:11 - Apr 14 with 3549 viewsNorthernr

J Barton on 22:09 - Apr 14 by DejR_vu

Ditto.

Hill’s one of the players I have most respect for for the way he conducted himself here, but he went down in my estimation somewhat when he went to work with Barton. He made one of two comments on the live podcast which suggest he agrees with Barton’s views on ‘standards’ etc. rather than seeing how divisive they are.

Barton’s pond life.

Yeh I found that bit of the live pod, from Hill and Derry, uncomfortable as well.
Think it was Gemma Fumagalli that asked the question and then bit her tongue in the follow ups because she fcking hates him and loves those two as well.

This post has been edited by an administrator
J Barton on 22:20 - Apr 14 with 3503 viewsDejR_vu

J Barton on 22:11 - Apr 14 by Northernr

Yeh I found that bit of the live pod, from Hill and Derry, uncomfortable as well.
Think it was Gemma Fumagalli that asked the question and then bit her tongue in the follow ups because she fcking hates him and loves those two as well.

Yeah it was weird, even more so when both Hill and Derry saw first hand how successful Warnock was in getting the best out of Adel and how he did it, and then how divisive and destructive it was when Joey the Philosopher started imposing his ‘standards’ on the squad.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

J Barton on 14:40 - Apr 17 with 3057 viewsaston_hoop

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47963144

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Login to get fewer ads

J Barton on 14:40 - Apr 17 with 3056 viewssupahoopsa

Hmmm.....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47963144

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

J Barton on 14:49 - Apr 17 with 3014 viewsBrianMcCarthy

It says that it was South Yorks that made the arrest, so unlikely to be anyone from Fleetwood for jurisdiction reasons?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

J Barton on 14:57 - Apr 17 with 2984 viewsloftboy

J Barton on 14:49 - Apr 17 by BrianMcCarthy

It says that it was South Yorks that made the arrest, so unlikely to be anyone from Fleetwood for jurisdiction reasons?

But the offence occurred in South Yorkshire so why wouldn’t they.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

J Barton on 15:24 - Apr 17 with 2902 viewsLythamR

J Barton on 14:57 - Apr 17 by loftboy

Nice that it has taken so long before the police start seeking witness statements, gives everyone time to get their stories straight!!
J Barton on 15:43 - Apr 17 with 2836 viewsBrianMcCarthy

J Barton on 14:57 - Apr 17 by loftboy

No idea to be honest, loftboy. I was just asking whether one force can make an arrest in another jurisdiction or not.

J Barton on 15:46 - Apr 17 with 2822 viewsNorthernr

J Barton on 15:43 - Apr 17 by BrianMcCarthy

No idea to be honest, loftboy. I was just asking whether one force can make an arrest in another jurisdiction or not.

From my very basic understanding (based on watching 24 hours in police custody) it's the force where the offence is committed/the force that's looking for the guy that does the arresting. They can of course request help/get the local force to do the arresting, but it's their case.

The series had a long-wanted drug kingpin case the other week who'd surfaced on the database trying to fly to alicante out of Liverpool airport and it was the Bedford officers who drove up there to nab him at check in, not Merseyside police.
J Barton on 17:19 - Apr 17 with 2667 viewssimmo

A professional cúnt and a stain on our club history.

At least you'd hope that with this latest incident, his time in football is up and we can stop hearing about him.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

J Barton on 17:29 - Apr 17 with 2633 viewsthame_hoops

J Barton on 22:09 - Apr 14 by Northernr

Seconded. An allowed to just waltz back into the team on the first day despite doing no pre-season.

Was that the sheff weds game, first game back in the championship after saying “I can say that i will not be playing in the championship” he was given a heroes welcome from ellerslie
J Barton on 17:31 - Apr 17 with 2626 viewshoopsmark

J Barton on 15:46 - Apr 17 by Northernr

From my very basic understanding (based on watching 24 hours in police custody) it's the force where the offence is committed/the force that's looking for the guy that does the arresting. They can of course request help/get the local force to do the arresting, but it's their case.

The series had a long-wanted drug kingpin case the other week who'd surfaced on the database trying to fly to alicante out of Liverpool airport and it was the Bedford officers who drove up there to nab him at check in, not Merseyside police.

Yeh saw that one....caught bang to rights,he will do a couple of years then get back on it.....
J Barton on 17:59 - Apr 17 with 2552 viewsstuabd

J Barton on 17:31 - Apr 17 by hoopsmark

Yeh saw that one....caught bang to rights,he will do a couple of years then get back on it.....

Last week's 24 in Police Custody was even better. That stuck up bloke with a couple of stately homes who thought he was above the law. Tried to stage a burglary for the insurance and got 8 years!
J Barton on 18:06 - Apr 17 with 2530 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Thanks for clearing that up, folks.

J Barton on 18:08 - Apr 17 with 2522 viewsBrianMcCarthy

J Barton on 17:19 - Apr 17 by simmo

A professional cúnt and a stain on our club history.

At least you'd hope that with this latest incident, his time in football is up and we can stop hearing about him.

I completely agree about him being a stain on our history.

I have no faith in football dealing with vermin, though - witness its numerous olive branches to John Terry.

J Barton on 19:17 - Apr 17 with 2389 viewsNortholt_Rs

J Barton on 18:08 - Apr 17 by BrianMcCarthy

I completely agree about him being a stain on our history.

I have no faith in football dealing with vermin, though - witness its numerous olive branches to John Terry.

On top of all his horrible c unt personality issues he was a totally s hit footballer too....

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

J Barton on 20:34 - Apr 17 with 2247 viewsrimitasi

J Barton on 22:57 - Apr 13 by ShotKneesHoop

Just expunge Barton's name and his memory from the QPR records.

The only thing going for Barton is that he is not as big a complete arse as Hughes or Redknobb.

And phhook my old boots, that says a lot.

And a good night to all our 4-0 readers.

How did that happen?
[Post edited 13 Apr 2019 22:58]

Barnsley manager left with blood streaming down his face and Barton prevented from leaving the ground by the Police. Thank God no-one put his name forward to be our next manager.
https://vidmate.vet/ https://downloader.vip/itunes/ https://notepad.software/
J Barton on 20:46 - Apr 17 with 2206 viewsCiderwithRsie

Liverpool and Bedfordhire aren't separate jurisdictions, they're separate forces within the same jurisdiction. We have England + Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland (plus Channel islands, IoM etc) so a warrant issued in Liverpool ought to be enforceable anywhere in England and/or Wales.

Unlike in the USA where every state is a separate jurisdiction, and you also have federal offences dealt with by the FBI.
J Barton on 00:42 - Apr 18 with 1971 viewsLazyFan

J Barton on 22:11 - Apr 14 by Northernr

Well...

One could allege that they get an easy job with him, as he may not know what he's doing and leaves it all to them anyway.

In addition to with his history (or is it form?) they may conjecture that they can take over once the usual order of events occurs. As in he loses his temper again and pushes himself out.

Of course, all of that is allegedly and I am not on twitter anyway :P

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

J Barton on 06:35 - Apr 18 with 1873 viewssmegma

J Barton on 17:59 - Apr 17 by stuabd

Last week's 24 in Police Custody was even better. That stuck up bloke with a couple of stately homes who thought he was above the law. Tried to stage a burglary for the insurance and got 8 years!

He was THE biggest tnuc you will ever see. Tried to sue the Police as the detective said he would.The episode a few weeks ago with the knife fight in a shopping centre caught on CCTV was horrific. The
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024