Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last u23 game of the season.vs Sheffield Wednesday. 14:08 - Apr 15 with 5288 viewssmegma

Team.
1. Dickinson 2. Williams-Lowe 3. Woollard-Innocent 4. Wells 5. Kefalas 6. Brown 7. Tilt 8. Bettache 9. Walker 10. Bans all-McNulty 11. Shodipo

12. Phillips 13. Cooper (gk) 14. Frailing 15. Duke -McKenna

6. Tyler Brown & 15. Stephen Duke-McKenna I guess are trialists??

2pm ok on the web thingy
Last u23 game of the season.vs Sheffield Wednesday. on 14:09 - Apr 15 with 4236 viewsNorthernr

Woollard-Innocent sounds like a newspaper headline.
Last u23 game of the season.vs Sheffield Wednesday. on 14:10 - Apr 15 with 4225 viewsMytch_QPR

Quite a lot of double barrelled names in there - I wonder if the club are thinking about increased profits on shirt sales in the future?

Who is the most likely to shine and make it to the first team?

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Last u23 game of the season.vs Sheffield Wednesday. on 14:21 - Apr 15 with 4169 viewsaston_hoop

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-looking-at-former-everton-youngster#.XLR

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Last u23 game of the season.vs Sheffield Wednesday. on 14:30 - Apr 15 with 4136 viewssimmo

Last u23 game of the season.vs Sheffield Wednesday. on 14:10 - Apr 15 by Mytch_QPR

Quite a lot of double barrelled names in there - I wonder if the club are thinking about increased profits on shirt sales in the future?

Who is the most likely to shine and make it to the first team?

Smeg is the man to confirm but I've always liked what I've seen/heard from Tilt. I would say Shodipo too but isn't his contract up at the end of the season?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Last u23 game of the season.vs Sheffield Wednesday. on 14:37 - Apr 15 with 4105 viewsrunningman75

Walker played the last 7 minutes on Saturday possibly one for the future?
Last u23 game of the season.vs Sheffield Wednesday. on 15:14 - Apr 15 with 3995 viewsfrancisbowles

I can't find this on the offy, anyone got a link for the remaining minutes?
Last u23 game of the season.vs Sheffield Wednesday. on 15:20 - Apr 15 with 3968 viewsconnell10

Not on the offy.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Last u23 game of the season.vs Sheffield Wednesday. on 15:24 - Apr 15 with 3950 viewsGloucs_R

Did we release the right back, Felix and what happened to Giles Philips?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Login to get fewer ads

Last u23 game of the season.vs Sheffield Wednesday. on 15:27 - Apr 15 with 3938 viewsfrancisbowles

Last u23 game of the season.vs Sheffield Wednesday. on 15:20 - Apr 15 by connell10

Not on the offy.

Shame, thanks.
Last u23 game of the season.vs Sheffield Wednesday. on 15:37 - Apr 15 with 3894 viewsAntti_Heinola

Last u23 game of the season.vs Sheffield Wednesday. on 15:24 - Apr 15 by Gloucs_R

Giles on loan in america innhe?

Bare bones.

Last u23 game of the season.vs Sheffield Wednesday. on 15:58 - Apr 15 with 3843 viewsaston_hoop

Last u23 game of the season.vs Sheffield Wednesday. on 15:24 - Apr 15 by Gloucs_R

On the bench, number 12 assuming its the same one. The American loan never happened in the end did it?

Edit - and Felix is at mighty Burgess Hil Town on loan apparently.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2019 16:00]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Last u23 game of the season.vs Sheffield Wednesday. on 16:38 - Apr 15 with 3681 viewssmegma

Last u23 game of the season.vs Sheffield Wednesday. on 14:30 - Apr 15 by simmo

Smeg is the man to confirm but I've always liked what I've seen/heard from Tilt. I would say Shodipo too but isn't his contract up at the end of the season?

Tilt hasn't progressed this season and Shodipo has spent most of the season injured, today was only his 8th appearance at u23 level this season.
Last u23 game of the season.vs Sheffield Wednesday. on 16:40 - Apr 15 with 3671 viewssmegma

Last u23 game of the season.vs Sheffield Wednesday. on 15:37 - Apr 15 by Antti_Heinola

Giles on loan in america innhe?

Giles came on as sub today and has played the last 3three u23 games despite being on loan in America until the end of OUR season.
Last u23 game of the season.vs Sheffield Wednesday. on 16:40 - Apr 15 with 3671 viewsconnell10

Last u23 game of the season.vs Sheffield Wednesday. on 16:38 - Apr 15 by smegma

Tilt hasn't progressed this season and Shodipo has spent most of the season injured, today was only his 8th appearance at u23 level this season.

What was the score mate?

Last u23 game of the season.vs Sheffield Wednesday. on 16:41 - Apr 15 with 3667 viewssmegma

Last u23 game of the season.vs Sheffield Wednesday. on 16:40 - Apr 15 by connell10

What was the score mate?

Lost 0-2.
Last u23 game of the season.vs Sheffield Wednesday. on 16:42 - Apr 15 with 3655 viewsconnell10

Last u23 game of the season.vs Sheffield Wednesday. on 16:41 - Apr 15 by smegma

Lost 0-2.

Cheers .

Last u23 game of the season.vs Sheffield Wednesday. on 16:43 - Apr 15 with 3654 viewssmegma

Last u23 game of the season.vs Sheffield Wednesday. on 14:37 - Apr 15 by runningman75

Walker played the last 7 minutes on Saturday possibly one for the future?

The regulars at reserve games are all gobsmacked he's even at the club. Unless 4 goals in 17 games is a good return of course.
Last u23 game of the season.vs Sheffield Wednesday. on 16:58 - Apr 15 with 3588 viewsAntti_Heinola

Still, when Kane started training with the Spurs first team, Rafael van der Vaart (and other Spurs players) couldn't believe it. They didn't just think he wasn't good enough - they didn't think he could play football full stop.
Sometimes coaches just see something.
So, in short, Walker will be captaining England inside 5 years ;) (or be playing for Aldershot).

Bare bones.

Last u23 game of the season.vs Sheffield Wednesday. on 17:03 - Apr 15 with 3573 viewsderbyhoop

Apparently, Wednesday had a really strong side out. Saying that, and allowing for us picking very inexperienced sides, the collapse in the 2nd half of the season has been v disappointing. OK our better players, at that level, like Smyth, Chair, Oteh, Niko are all out on loan. Apart from Chair, the loans don't seem to be working well.
Shodipo is out of contract in the Summer but I don't see any sign that any of the others are pushing for a first team spot.
This is a view from a distance. Maybe Smegma can put me right or confirm my analysis.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Last u23 game of the season.vs Sheffield Wednesday. on 17:05 - Apr 15 with 3571 viewssmegma

Last u23 game of the season.vs Sheffield Wednesday. on 16:58 - Apr 15 by Antti_Heinola

Still, when Kane started training with the Spurs first team, Rafael van der Vaart (and other Spurs players) couldn't believe it. They didn't just think he wasn't good enough - they didn't think he could play football full stop.
Sometimes coaches just see something.
So, in short, Walker will be captaining England inside 5 years ;) (or be playing for Aldershot).

I saw Kane play for England u20s when he was 18 and he was impressive.

Some u23 regulars say Walkers only in football because of his dads reputation.
Last u23 game of the season.vs Sheffield Wednesday. on 17:07 - Apr 15 with 3561 viewssmegma

Last u23 game of the season.vs Sheffield Wednesday. on 17:03 - Apr 15 by derbyhoop

Apparently, Wednesday had a really strong side out. Saying that, and allowing for us picking very inexperienced sides, the collapse in the 2nd half of the season has been v disappointing. OK our better players, at that level, like Smyth, Chair, Oteh, Niko are all out on loan. Apart from Chair, the loans don't seem to be working well.
Shodipo is out of contract in the Summer but I don't see any sign that any of the others are pushing for a first team spot.
This is a view from a distance. Maybe Smegma can put me right or confirm my analysis.

7 of our 14 players who appeared today have come through the Academy and two were trialists. I think the average age today was 19.
Last u23 game of the season.vs Sheffield Wednesday. on 18:01 - Apr 15 with 3446 viewsRebalhoop

Caden Genovessi played for Welling Utd against Slough Town Saturday,wasn’t impressed,is he still on our books ?
Last u23 game of the season.vs Sheffield Wednesday. on 18:04 - Apr 15 with 3437 viewssimmo

Last u23 game of the season.vs Sheffield Wednesday. on 16:43 - Apr 15 by smegma

The regulars at reserve games are all gobsmacked he's even at the club. Unless 4 goals in 17 games is a good return of course.

Part of me did think it was a bit of a token thing... A young player that isn't good enough but in the team to show other players that youth is getting a chance and make us a more attractive proposition to young (and cheap/free) players. Odd to have a youth teamer make the firsts like that without me or many others having heard of them doing bits at our youth level...

With the game time that Oteh is (or isn't getting) we might have been better off having him make the odd appearance.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Last u23 game of the season.vs Sheffield Wednesday. on 18:08 - Apr 15 with 3426 viewssmegma

Last u23 game of the season.vs Sheffield Wednesday. on 18:01 - Apr 15 by Rebalhoop

Caden Genovessi played for Welling Utd against Slough Town Saturday,wasn’t impressed,is he still on our books ?

He' was released a month ago
Last u23 game of the season.vs Sheffield Wednesday. on 18:10 - Apr 15 with 3413 viewsBoston

Last u23 game of the season.vs Sheffield Wednesday. on 14:09 - Apr 15 by Northernr

Woollard-Innocent sounds like a newspaper headline.

Yes, but as an investigative journalist yourself I presume you'll follow up as to why all McNulty's are banned?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024