Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rovers' 1982 Loftus Road ghost goal - History 11:02 - Apr 17 with 945 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/50143
Rovers' 1982 Loftus Road ghost goal - History on 15:49 - Apr 17 with 800 viewsGalileo

Ah the ghost goal of Loftus Road.

I was sat above the school end that day and as a young lad remember asking my Dad why the ref had awarded a goal when the ball had clearly gone out of play ? Because he's a fukin blind cant was his terse reply. And so another word, the meaning of which I had no idea, entered my vocabulary.

Decent team by Old Div 1 standards assembled by a forward thinking manger...just what we are crying out for 37 years later.
Rovers' 1982 Loftus Road ghost goal - History on 22:32 - Apr 17 with 653 viewsRs_Holy

Rovers' 1982 Loftus Road ghost goal - History on 15:49 - Apr 17 by Galileo

Ah the ghost goal of Loftus Road.

I was sat above the school end that day and as a young lad remember asking my Dad why the ref had awarded a goal when the ball had clearly gone out of play ? Because he's a fukin blind cant was his terse reply. And so another word, the meaning of which I had no idea, entered my vocabulary.

Decent team by Old Div 1 standards assembled by a forward thinking manger...just what we are crying out for 37 years later.

I was at the other end of the ground and could clearly see the ball had gone out!
Rovers' 1982 Loftus Road ghost goal - History on 02:01 - Apr 18 with 588 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I was also in Loft, and given the reaction of both sets of players, even Stevie Wonder could have seen it was a goal!!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024